Luke skywalker RofJ V.S Sidious and vador.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
I made this subject o bring light on how Someone powerfull could be beat by a less powerfull force user...

Could be only win in a direct fight...

(Because I have nerd fight with warhammer 40 000 fans on SW V.S this monster of whara... And I include a rule, if the "Central neutral galaxy his conquered at 50% so each factions would be allowed to change their alligiance... And the ONly war badly turn against warhammer....)

Trocity
ROTJ Luke vs Sidious and Vader?

Wtf? He gets stomped

Revanchiste
XD No direct fight !

carthage
Luke gets curbstomped

Marco1907
Who is vador ?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
Luke gets curbstomped
That's clear but he win in an undirect fight... So, I'd like you to think about it in other fights... If it's possible (because that's not alway possibles.. Remind than the perception of force can be troubled by the stat of the force user mind... Emotions...
Keep that in mind.....

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by carthage
Luke gets curbstomped

Originally posted by Revanchiste
That's clear but he win in an undirect fight... So, I'd like you to think about it in other fights... If it's possible (because that's not alway possibles.. Remind than the perception of force can be troubled by the stat of the force user mind... Emotions...
Keep that in mind.....

Yeah, Carthage, just think about it.

carthage
Emotions.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.