Hey YOU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
You pissed cause you had a little break-up with a pencil dick not even half as "beautiful" as me!?

-LzjdYF4pvQ

I told you, I was lobotomized on Abilify, that facial fat hides the shit and you're never going to be able to break your first impressions. Good, you don't deserve me either, then, you bullying psychotic bastard cnt.

Oneness
Vv5qrCkyB_g

This new beta age is killing.

And you're apparently nothing more than a beta-aged btich who can't even fcuking see past one dude who's not ever going to amount to 1/1000000ths of me.

The only reason I'm ****ing even interested in you is cause you're so easy and your standards are so low yet your reject.

It's a logic hole I must fill. Your pussy ****ing gay cnt.

I will get you, and then I will dump you. But it's not going to be like your other breakups, you'll be poor, imprisoned, and I'll have ****ed your life up. Show you the other side, what btiches put real men through.

I'm going to unspoil your sorry ass.

mitchypoopoo
Holy shit bro, say it don't spray it

Oneness
Shut up whoever posted in this thread cause I did not read it and IDC.

Anyway, she called him beautiful, I remember. But not me!? And I'm not saying more beautiful than him, she never called me beautiful in general.

To him:

tCtYuARcQPg

His facebook will update where the next place he'll hang will be at and that's where I'll bludgeon him wit mah "beautiful" fists before going home and showering my "beautiful" body.

I'm a 10's 10, I'm a 10 10 10, a true 10/10! big grin

Bardock42
Why can't you just hold your phone in landscape mode. I mean, really...

jinXed by JaNx
People suck. This is the one truth you can count on in life, How much, when and where you want them to suck is completely up to you. ;-)

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Oneness

-LzjdYF4pvQ

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mindset
I'm sure you're beautiful on the inside, Dolos.

konfetka
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm sure you're beautiful on the inside, Dolos.

That's the direction im digging in

Galan007
-LzjdYF4pvQ Who is the ugly troll in this vid?

Oneness
Originally posted by Galan007
Who is the ugly troll in this vid? Let's see your hideous face,btch.

I'm probably, 20 times better looking than you when I shave and cut my hair.

Probably 10 or 15 times better looking than you in that video with me acting nutty and shit. lol

I'm hotter than anyone Konfetka could get with.

Oneness
You's a buncha ugly mother****er compared to me, so was the dude she called "Beautiful".

Oneness
In this pic I look especially good.

Oneness
Originally posted by konfetka
That's the direction im digging in I'm 30 times better looking than you, like for real.

Somebody say something cause I'm getting bored pwning your sorry asses you ****ing hideous grotesque dumass morsels.

Oneness
You're all forgetting who in the **** your talking to it seems like. I'm your God.

Oneness
Galan, I expect a concession pronto you're taking to ****ING long to respond to me, my btch.

konfetka
I'm 30 times better looking than you, like for real.

Are you sure tiger?

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why can't you just hold your phone in landscape mode. I mean, really...

Asking the important questions haermm

Mindset
You's a buncha ugly mother****er compared to me, so was the dude she called "Beautiful". You look like Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver.

Oneness
Originally posted by Mindset
You look like Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver. Just yesterday I was compared to Joe Black:

USKDdEg8N3s

konfetka
One, is it necessary to ask me to come back here? Your move has worked, you've got company

Galan007
Just yesterday I was compared to Joe Black:

USKDdEg8N3s laughing out loud

Oneness
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud It's true, I was.

Perhaps I look a little differently when not in a dark room screaming irately.

Oneness
Originally posted by konfetka
One, is it necessary to ask me to come back here? Your move has worked, you've got company I apologize, that was rude of me.

Mindset
It's true, I was.

Perhaps I look a little differently when not in a dark room screaming irately. Is that how you masturbate?

ScreamPaste
Your ears are uneven and your brow is somewhat mishapen. Your eyes are also beady and when combined with the brow they look sunken. Your hair cut is plain and does nothing to highlight any positive features you may have. Your shoulders are too close together, and it makes your head look too big for your body, which again is asymmetrical and unshapely. Your skin is not a uniform tone and it makes you look like you have allergies or a light sunburn.

Sadly these disqualify you from being a perfect ten.

Oneness
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Your ears are uneven and your brow is somewhat mishapen. Your eyes are also beady and when combined with the brow they look sunken. Your hair cut is plain and does nothing to highlight any positive features you may have. Your shoulders are too close together, and it makes your head look too big for your body, which again is asymmetrical and unshapely. Your skin is not a uniform tone and it makes you look like you have allergies or a light sunburn.

Sadly these disqualify you from being a perfect ten. Sounds like you just made up shit that might not necessarily be true and you definitely made up qualifications.

There're no qualifications to the level in which my look attracts certain blondes. lol

-Pr-
Just yesterday I was compared to Joe Black:

USKDdEg8N3s

Before or after he got hit by a bus?

NemeBro
Out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?

FinalAnswer
you're beautiful in my heart onii-chan

Oneness
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
you're beautiful in my heart onii-chan In my arms. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.