GOW Uncuffed WonderWoman vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wonderwoman is out for the kill, has her lasso and will use her skill.

mighty adam
Who is this wonder woman? I haven't read a comic in years. Wat gear is she given? With out her best gear she don't stand a chance from my knowledge pre dcun WW. With her best gear and going for the kill she has a chance.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by mighty adam
Who is this wonder woman? I haven't read a comic in years. Wat gear is she given? With out her best gear she don't stand a chance from my knowledge pre dcun WW. With her best gear and going for the kill she has a chance.

God of War Diana without her bracers. About Trans level.

mighty adam
Wat are her feats. Trans LV dam WW got crazy buffs where is supes now on the dc power list

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wat are her feats. Trans LV dam WW got crazy buffs where is supes now on the dc power list

Beating Artemis and being on First Borns level.

Superman is also Trans in DCnU.

IMO

mighty adam
Can you please point scans of the first born who are they. When and how did supes become trans LV. I's he beyond super boy prime? Where is black Adam and captain marvel on the tier list?

Time Immemorial
She slaughters him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can you please point scans of the first born who are they. When and how did supes become trans LV. I's he beyond super boy prime? Where is black Adam and captain marvel on the tier list?

In the ownange Thread. His feats over the last couple of months, ripping DD apart who with a punch broke WW arm and was trashing everything in his path, Brainiacs ship, going through multiple black holes etc.
Superboy prime with the GA is superior, the other one is still slightly above Supes, since SBP changed the center of the Universe with his bare hands, which is freaking ridiculous for a strength and speed feat.
Black Adam is about mid to high herald now.

Zack Fair
So does Diana's lasso get a buff or special skill in this version of WW? Because if it doesn't the lasso is irrelevant. Everyone and their mama has either broken free and/or used the lasso against her. WBH would just fart and disintegrate it.

mighty adam
This WW seems like a beast. I'm glad she is finally getting her shine. She has always been the most skilled fighter in dc now she got the power to go with the skill. Now please do something with Martian manhunter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.