Midnight Sons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
Anyone else interested in a Midnight Sons movie? They might not have Morbius, but they do have the Punisher. Ghost Rider, Blade, and Punisher plus any others, like Blaze, they have a right to. Maybe they could be introduced in the post credit scene of Dr. Strange.

http://enigmasmovies.com/uploads/images/Blade_GhostRider_Punisher.png

Golgo13
Aren't all three characters from different studios?

DARTH POWER
No, they are all with Marvel studios now.

But I gave a feeling they will take the Tv route with these characters.

Golgo13
The Mystic Avengers. MAKE IT HAPPEN! eek!

Firefly218
I didn't think Marvel got Ghost Rider back, did they?

tkitna
Not interested. I'd rather have other characters explored that haven't had the chance yet.

BruceSkywalker
Frank is better as a cable tv show.... Blade and Ghost rider well they have the rights back but obviously they are in no hurry to reboot them ...

Golgo13
Blade as an Avenger would be too cool.

WhiteWitchKing
No, it wouldn't. Cap would have a no kill and dismember policy after meeting Blade. Then if Blade does join the team, he's going to a hand to hand fighter most of the time unless mindless villains show up to fight again. You'd basically have T'Challa on the team.

Golgo13
I think it would. He could deal with the supernatural threats, if need be. Plus, Punisher was never a member from what I remember.

DARTH POWER
No, Ghost Rider and Blade should form their own team dealing with the more supernatural threats. Punisher should join them just because he fits in with them.

Firefly218
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
No, Ghost Rider and Blade should form their own team dealing with the more supernatural threats. Punisher should join them just because he fits in with them.

thumb up

Except Punisher will prob recur in Daredevil or one of the other Netflix shows

AndyRub65
X MEN and AVENGERS , Together shifty

Kazenji
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Anyone else interested in a Midnight Sons movie? They might not have Morbius,

What makes you think that they don't have the rights for Morbius?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Kazenji
What makes you think that they don't have the rights for Morbius?

I think it's divided between Marvel and Sony. Not sure though.

Kazenji
That's probably is the case, I've read for Blade 2 they originally wanted him to be in that sequel and of course Marvel has the rights back for him & of course his connections with Spider-Man.

DARTH POWER
^ Yep. But then given Sony's eagerness for a shared Universe, if they could use him, I'm sure they would have announced something already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.