who desperately needs a good mini?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Because a lot of characters are exactly fan favorite. Many don't get the shine they deserve. Which characters need a mini event focusing on them to showcase just how bad ass they are?

Martian manhunter
SS
Damien Hellstrom
Captain Atom....etc u decide

carver9
Sabertooth
Juggernaut
Cable
Gladiator or Hyperion

DarkSaint85
I had a joke about giving you a good mini sad

Manhunter needs one.

One_Angry_Scot
I think Sentry needs one. Although we obviously have his appearances in UA I think he needs one after Uncanny Avengers where it focuses on him being an iinterventionist Watcher of sorts. Rick Remender has p'd me off with how he dumped him away.

I would like Exodus to get a mini but Matthew Malloy killed himso that's a no.

I agree with you on Daimon

Sin I AM
Juggernaut isn't interesting enough to me to make a good mini. Too one dimensional. Sabes yea, but maybe after Logan is dead. Cable has had his own books and mini recently. He doesn't really need additional shine. Gladiator yes. But only if it focuses on the Shiar and Hyperion is having a bromance with Thor now so he's covered.

Agree with sentry and exodus

Stoic
The Starbrand - desperately needs some shine.

Orion - is too good of a character to keep down.

Superman - I'd like to see an alternate reality take on Superman that has never been done before. He wouldn't be known as Superman at all, but he would be an anti hero like Lobo. He would smoke cigars, wear jeans, have dreadlocks and a beard. The only hint of his family would be his insignia worn around his neck in the form of a token on a chain. He'd be similar to the Maestro Hulk from Future Imperfect.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
The Starbrand - desperately needs some shine.

Orion - is too good of a character to keep down.

Superman - I'd like to see an alternate reality take on Superman that has never been done before. He wouldn't be known as Superman at all, but he would be an anti hero like Lobo. He would smoke cigars, wear jeans, have dreadlocks and a beard. The only hint of his family would be his insignia worn around his neck in the form of a token on a chain. He'd be similar to the Maestro Hulk from Future Imperfect.

Seriously?

DarkSaint85
He'd be so extreme.

He also needs a skull on his (leather) jacket, ride a Harley, and use hip lingo.

DC could release five variant covers. One needs a metallic foil cover.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Seriously?

You're asking about Superman right? If so, yes, I've always wanted to see another take on Kal El, that didn't paint him as the moral savior of the world.

Mindset
Doom
Iron Fist
Kyle
Bart
Dick
Deadpool
Cable
Grifter
Constantine

These are the only comic characters that matter.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I had a joke about giving you a good mini sad

Manhunter needs one.

Lol.

JayDaDon

So basically the 90's?

Actually I remember them doing something like that with Superman in an apparently God awful storyline.

riv6672
Mr. Miracle and Big Barda.

Stoic
Originally posted by JayDaDon
So basically the 90's?

Actually I remember them doing something like that with Superman in an apparently God awful storyline.

I should have mentioned that it would be great if they wrote it without making it cheesy. I was thinking more on the lines of a totally different planet, like War World with actual socioeconomic struggles, and super powered gang warfare... etc... You know, that type of feel.

"Id"
Nate Grey.

Khazra Reborn
I just want to see Pitt again, it doesn't even have to be a full mini, I'd settle for a one shot.

Sin I AM
I should have mentioned that it would be great if they wrote it without making it cheesy. I was thinking more on the lines of a totally different planet, like War World with actual socioeconomic struggles, and super powered gang warfare... etc... You know, that type of feel.

U don't think superman gets enough credit as is?

Supermex
Super-Skrull does

"Id"
Spawn Godslayer

Stoic
U don't think superman gets enough credit as is?

Yes which is why I mentioned Starbrand, and Orion. The Superman thing is just something that I've wanted to read for some time now.

mighty adam
Orion, Martian manhunter, John Stewart, bring back genis vil, alot of people.

tkitna
Sentry

Sin I AM
I never got whats so interesting about sentry on these boards

krisblaze
His first mini was really good.

That's about it stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom
Iron Fist
Kyle
Bart
Dick
Deadpool
Cable
Grifter
Constantine

DP? Really? Dosen't he already have 4 of his own titles?

And I would vote for Death's Head 1 or 2.

or Wild Dog

krisblaze
I vote against Death's Head, just to annoy Digi.

Kid Omega could use a decent mini.

SamZED
I'd read a Taskmaster mini. Not another origin story, just a story featuring Taskmaster. Maybe other mercenaries too.

byrdgang21
Blue Marvel
Ikaris
Skaar

-Pr-
Juggernaut isn't interesting enough to me to make a good mini. Too one dimensional. Sabes yea, but maybe after Logan is dead. Cable has had his own books and mini recently. He doesn't really need additional shine. Gladiator yes. But only if it focuses on the Shiar and Hyperion is having a bromance with Thor now so he's covered.

Agree with sentry and exodus

have to disagree. his arc with Sammy showed that there's more to him than just one pov, imo.

==

My own:

Geo-Force
Colossus
Kimiyo Hoshi
Red Tornado
Hank Pym where he's treated respectfully
Captain Comet

LordofBrooklyn
1. Orion
2. Majestic
3. Captain Marvel
4. Frankenstein
5. Black Bolt

JayDaDon
Captain America/iron man. Two heroes who can be put in endless debates because they are pretty much two sides of the coin. Hero of the past and hero of the future. There are endless stories that can be explored with just them like Batman/Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Captain America/iron man. Two heroes who can be put in endless debates because they are pretty much two sides of the coin. Hero of the past and hero of the future. There are endless stories that can be explored with just them like Batman/Superman.

It would be a revival of TALES OF SUSPENSE.

maxivitopowe
Prodigy
Vibe

marwash22
Cyborg.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
have to disagree. his arc with Sammy showed that there's more to him than just one pov, imo.

==

My own:

Geo-Force
Colossus
Kimiyo Hoshi
Red Tornado
Hank Pym where he's treated respectfully
Captain Comet

I concede. You're right about Sammy. Totally forgot about that

celeyhyga17
Richard Rider
Orion
Unworthy Thor

krisblaze
^Unworthy Thor is getting one smile

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by krisblaze
^Unworthy Thor is getting one smile

Expound?

-K-M-
Yes to Captain Comet, but I do not like the new 52 version.

Reflassshh
Orion
Hyperion
First born
Sentry
Negan from TWD
And "the war" from futures end.

-Pr-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes to Captain Comet, but I do not like the new 52 version.

I honestly didn't know there was one.

-K-M-
Yeah not a fan at all. Had maybe 2-3 appearances so far

Mindship
Aegis, Lady of All Sorrows.

shadowknight
Cap Comet- Old DCU version

Hercules

Namor

Orion

Lightray

Flyattractor
I vote against Death's Head, just to annoy Digi.

mad

2nd cast of vote for

L.E.G.I.O.N/R.E.B.E.L.S

Or Etrigan the Demon

Galan007
Majestic(DCnU).

Sin I AM
C and D listers should get their own book

pym-ftw
Scott Lang, he's getting a movie and as a character has done nothing. If somehow the movie doesn't bomb marvel has nothing to feed that audience.

Newjak
I wouldn't mind a good Juggernaut Mini. I know some people think he is too one dimensional to carry a story but I think he has a lot of potential.

If nothing else Marvel has just seemingly put Cain in a void so it would be nice to see the light shine on him again.

tkitna
The Blue Diamond
Union Jack
Wonder Man
Gamora
The Thing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Scott Lang, he's getting a movie and as a character has done nothing. If somehow the movie doesn't bomb marvel has nothing to feed that audience.

Its not gonna be pym?

-K-M-
Alpha Fight
Machine Man

SquallX
Believe it or not, Superman needs a good mini. Focus more on story telling instead of feats and trying to have him 1 up all the other heralds.

krisblaze
JMS tried that and it was SHIT

SquallX
JMS tried that and it was SHIT

New 52 AC with Morrison was pretty good, DC's big wigs should have just let him run with his story instead of shoving there grubby hand in there.

krisblaze
Agree! Morrison the will and the way

Flyattractor
Originally posted by tkitna

The Thing

This I agree with.

Bentley
Red Skull's daughter.
The Winter Guard.

Kazenji
Its not gonna be pym?

Oh...he's gonna be in it too.

Estacado
Originally posted by -K-M-
Alpha Fight
Machine Man
Whats an "Alpha Fight"?

Bentley
KM is their biggest fan and he can't even write their name properly stick out tongue

Kazenji
Originally posted by Estacado
Whats an "Alpha Fight"?

They're a bunch of Alpha's fighting.

Estacado
Originally posted by Kazenji
They're a bunch of Alpha's fighting.
haermm
Originally posted by Bentley
KM is their biggest fan and he can't even write their name properly stick out tongue
He is also the creator and only fan.biscuits

tru-marvell
Monica Rambeau-not sure what her "hero" name is anymore. But imo she has been grossly underused. I can see her power set expanding to where she can shape/size shift...travel between dimensions...even basic matter manipulation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.