Furious 7 (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Ian Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his crew for the death of his brother.

http://i.imgur.com/zr7Vhm0.jpg

Starring: Paul Walker, Vin Deisel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Statham, Lucas Black, Ludacris, Kurt Russell, Jordana Brewster, Ronda Rousey, Djimon Housou, Tyrese Gibson & Tony Jaa.

Skpu5HaVkOc

BruceSkywalker
looks good.. I will be there to see it.. Not sure though if Vin Diesel will want to do part 8 afterward

DARTH POWER
^ So what are they doing there for Paul Walker? They replacing him with another actor half way through the movie?

Time Immemorial
He's still alivesmile

marwash22
last i heard his brother stood in for him. I'm guessing he dies in this movie, or they're not making any more after this... or his character just rides into the sunset and the franchise continues without him.

Patient_Leech
I hope to god this is better than 6. Not sure they'll be able to top 5.

And yeah, seems like I got the impression somewhere that they had his brother stand in for him. Terrible tragedy.. great guy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ So what are they doing there for Paul Walker? They replacing him with another actor half way through the movie?

I believe its his brothers that are in Furious 7

Zack Fair
I hope this is the last one.

Fast and Furious is the CoD of movies.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I hope this is the last one.

Fast and Furious is the CoD of movies. Endlessly entertaining. thumb up

marwash22
these movies are getting better. full retard excellence.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by marwash22
these movies are getting better. full retard excellence.

laughing

Yeah, I doubt this'll be the last one. I'd be surprised if Universal didn't have plans for at least 1 or 2 more after this.. then reboot, yadda, yadda, yadda... the Hollywood cycle.

Zack Fair
FML.

THey get progressively worse. Wouldn't be surprised if the Rock lifts a tank in this movie.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Zack Fair
FML.

THey get progressively worse. Wouldn't be surprised if the Rock lifts a tank in this movie.

laughing

Estacado
Shit started out with street racing now its like a James Bond movie...ermm

Only seeig this because of Rock,Jaa and Statham.

Esau Cairn
Parachuting cars onto a road kinda makes u wonder why they didn't drive there in the 1st place...?
Then again FF didn't make it to 7 purely on logic.

KingD19
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Parachuting cars onto a road kinda makes u wonder why they didn't drive there in the 1st place...?
Then again FF didn't make it to 7 purely on logic.

Well considering they used a plane, maybe they had to fly from one continent to another. Can't very well drive across the ocean.

Esau Cairn
Yeah yeah I know there's gonna be a reason why...

Still stumps me why jumping onto a moving semi trailer to hijack it seemed more "logical" then forcing the driver to stop in the 1st movie..?

80sBaby
Originally posted by Estacado
Shit started out with street racing now its like a James Bond movie...ermm

Which is one of the reasons these films are so awesome.

Patient_Leech
Who decides whether it's "Furious 7" instead of "Fast 7" or "7 Fast 7 Furious" or "Fast & Furious 7" or "What the f#ck 7"?

jinXed by JaNx
Just like die hard 23 and rambo 12 no one cares what its about or whos in it but everyone will go see it and claim they enjoyed it even though they wont remember anything that happened during the movie, I too, will be one of them but i will be inebriated and will admit it.

Robtard
IMO, they should do a Akira Kurosawa's "Seven Samurai" theme for this movie.

Seven edgy badass drivers get hired by some poor peasants to defend their town from a vicious car gang that terrorizes them year after year. A hit in the making, if you ask me thumb up

CharlesKohlmeie

Firefly218
Trailer is awesome. I'm definitely watching this opening night.

Kazenji
Universal thinks that there is more installments to milk

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/11/14/universal-envisions-at-least-three-more-fast-and-furious-movies/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Patient_Leech
Jesus, at least 3 more?? These things have already started wearing pretty thin.

They'll probably start taking on Michael Bay style if they keep it up... sick

Hey, but whatever.. as long as Universal helps fund Vin's Riddick sequels, I'm okay with it. smile

Kazenji
Its also helping to fund that Hannibal movie that Vin wishes to do.

BruceSkywalker
IMO, it really is up to Vin to decide whether or not to do more and I think he knows it will be hard to continue

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jesus, at least 3 more?? These things have already started wearing pretty thin.

They'll probably start taking on Michael Bay style if they keep it up... sick

Hey, but whatever.. as long as Universal helps fund Vin's Riddick sequels, I'm okay with it. smile I think we reached Michael Bay status when Vin Diesel suplexed the Rock out a window and they drove a car off a cliff in slow-motion.

ande25
good movie
http://viscalada.cf/9/o.png

marwash22
Y4Pxh0lY9c4

jeezus, Ronda cant act for shit.

Mindset
It's worse than Randy Couture, my god.

Esau Cairn

Give her some credit...she's a mixed martial artist.
I doubt she never considered her profession would lead to being involved in movies.

Mindset
She should stick to fighting.

BruceSkywalker
Y4Pxh0lY9c4

she wasn;t hired for her acting...

Kazenji
I noticed for this 7th movie James Wan directed it, So it should a decent movie if The Conjuring is anything to go by.

Ms Chelle
Michelle Rodriguez talks about the Fast and Furious franchise and the loss she felt when Paul Walker died. Here.

playa1258
This is a idiot franchise for the tool bag assholes of the world.

Stringer
People like what they like. It's a popcorn movie, who cares.

Mindset
Originally posted by playa1258
This is a idiot franchise for the tool bag assholes of the world. "playa1258"

OK, bud.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by playa1258
This is a idiot franchise for the tool bag assholes of the world.

so you must be a tool bag ******* then

playa1258
Maybe... I will never know.

Stringer
Thinking you probably know now

Kazenji
Originally posted by Stringer
People like what they like. It's a popcorn movie, who cares.

thumb up

Stringer
No new Riddick movie. Last one was horrible

Kazenji
Did you watch the director's cut?

i hear that version is better then the theatrical version.

Stringer
I love Riddick but no. Didn't see the directors cut. Just the horrible one the studios unleased. Just eh, bad.

TheVaultDweller
Watched this, and not really sure what to make of it. On the one hand, it has great action, spectacular stuns, and some really good comedic moments and very good chemistry between all the cast members. On the other hand, if you think too hard about what you are seeing, you realise that large parts of this film are totally nonsensical.

For example, when they are looking for the God's Eye at that one party in that tower. They have Shaw on the ground and pretty much helpless, after hitting him with a car once. Instead of finishing the job, what do they do? Decide to jump a car in between buildings to escape.

And how is everyone on the team, most of whom are really just a bunch of street racers, suddenly all massively skilled fighers? Even Tej is now some badass fighter, based on how he dropped that armed guard casually.

And Hobbs and Dom are virtually superhuman now, based on feats. Hobbs can tank getting blown up, falling a couple of storeys and basically crushing a car on impact, only to sustain a few broken bones, which he recovers enough from within a few days so that he can seemingly flex out of a cast and go out operating at full capacity again, including relatively easily moving heavy concrete slabs. And Dom can lift and hold the front of a car without a jack, punch huge dents in cars, toss Shaw around like a sack of potatoes, and survive accidents than should have killed him, without seemingly breaking a single bone.

Also, I found the Shaw vs Dom car chicken face-offs idiotic. Especially the second one, when both already know what happened the first time.

Daisy Roberts
Originally posted by Kazenji
Did you watch the director's cut?

i hear that version is better then the theatrical version.
A great number of movies are better in the director's cut. They are usually clearer and more interesting. However, I haven't seen the director's version of this movie yet(((

Estacado
Watched it.
Wish I didnt.

Zack M
I thought it was a fun movie. Not something i'd watch again, but overall entertaining. I only watched it for Kurt Russell, so I had low expectations.

Kazenji
Good that Kurt Russell is getting some more movie roles again.

StiltmanFTW
Watched it.
Wish I didnt.

Same here...

I wasn't even sober when I saw this. Unfortunately, it didn't enhance the experience at all. Shit is shit, no amount of booze can change that.

Estacado
thumb up
I dig action movies with flashy stuff but this just felt like sh1t.

Mindset
thumb up
I dig action movies with flashy stuff but this just felt like sh1t. thumb up

It was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.