Exar Kun vs Maul and Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
The prodigious lightsaber wielder and inventor of the dual blades goes up against the Maul brothers. Kun will get amulets only if he would lose the battle without them.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Marco1907
Brothers 10 / 10.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol

Aurbere
Exar Kun

Based
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol

why did u look in a mirror

Marco1907
I don't see Exar winning even one round. Maul and Savage's combine TK is vastly supersedes his TK. Skill, speed, strength all of them goes to brothers. TCW Darth Maul is a good match for Exar alone, adding Savage secures the win.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Aurbere
Exar Kun

ares834
Exar Kun

Nalaniel
Exar Kun

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Based
why did u look in a mirror

Pretty laem tbh.

ILS
Sorry, but I need to laugh at Kun winning sabers. I'm not even going to bother talking about the Force powers of an ancient Sith Lord on KMC, but there is no way in hell he is taking sabers. Maul alone would kill him, never mind adding in Savage.

carthage
Kun isnt beating both

The Merchant
Maul brothers own.

Revanchiste
Force and all out Exar win but Ligth saber eeer The brothers wins Fatality.

AncientPower
Kun is far faster than Savage is(appeared as a blur to Nomi, Cay and Ulic).

His TK is superior to both of them as seen when as just a spirit he was able to accurately control the Suncrusher whilst it was in the core of Yavin Prime.

He could probably Force Drain Savage on the spot, he has two mass drain feats, he drained thousands of Massassi children and inserted them into his Golden Globe. Then he drained all of the Massassi in his ritual, at first he drained them of his own power and then used said power to unleash the Sith apparatus, freeing his spirit.

The above is a far superior Force feat than anything Maul or Savage has ever done.

He is confirmed to be 'far more powerful' than any Jedi of his time, even Thon and Jeth, it is even stated that Baas never stood a chance in combat against Kun.

His Force defense feats seem to be huge, he has effortlessly shrugged off Sever Force atacks and the only time he failed to defend against Tk is before he was a Sith Lord and Nadd had cut off his connection to the Light SIde.

Before he was a Sith Lord his Force Rage feats allowed him to massacre nearly 30 Tuk'ata at once, he smashed through a thick wall of beskar, he broke through Baas' staff twice despite it being stated to be stronger than Kun's own blade.

I could go on and on.

This is a very hard fight but I am not convinced that Savage Opress has anything like the sustainability required to hold his own against Kun.

carthage
You never make the distinction between Kun in TOTJ and JA. Kun could definitely smash Savage. But in terms of skill he's on Maul's tier but Maul has beter feats, and in terms of power Maul has superior TK.

That would elevate Kun to approaching Maul in skill, but Maul has been referred to as the most skilled Sith in history which is certainly an accolade approaching Kun being called one of the most powerful Sith lords in history.

Maul has superior durability i,e surviving being cooked, being starved for weeks and fighting Sidious, surviving a 100 meter fall and being burned by a speeder, tanking a blaster bolt. They're comparably powerful in the force with Maul reaching Kun's power in TCW.

Do you have a scan for that Beskar feat? I recall it either being on Korriban and or Nadd's tomb?

The brothers are collectively me powerful than he is though especially if this is the TOTJ version

AncientPower
Because Kun in JA is just a weakened shadow (seriously, he is actually referred to as that) of his former self with no Force energy reserves for himself.

It is confirmed in I, Jedi and the sourcebooks he appears in that Kun is not as powerful as he is in a body, he states in JA that his plan is to return to his physical body.
It is also stated that he has no energy reserves for himself and relies solely on the energy reserves and emotions of others.

The narrative of JA even states that by comparison Kun is far more powerful than Kyp is by a sense comparison.

People believe falsely that due to his JA feats he must be more powerful than the TOTJ variant but the opposite is stated in sources to be true.

The problem is, Kun was too hard-headed to use the sorcery feats, which btw was the full knowledge of Freedon Nadd and Naga Sadow, that he had learned.

It is even stated that 'Only the most powerful Sith Lords like Kun, Sidious, (etc).. can use the dark power of Sorcery.'

We also have confirmation that Kun knows much more about the Dark Side than Vader did.

All of this is in my respect thread for Kun, though if there is anything missing, inform me.

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun

carthage
You're missing the accolade where it calls Vodo one of the most skilled Jedi ever produced by the Jedi order or something like that.

AncientPower
Yeh I know, I've been searching everywhere for the POTJ sourcebook quote but can't find it.

carthage
I think it was in the TOTJ comics toward the beginning.

The Merchant
Eye recall there being a statement from Luke saying that Kun's spirit along with Palpatine's own dark-side energies were some of the most potent ever.

AncientPower
Yeh, no he doesn't.

AncientPower
Savage would last perhaps a few minutes against a toying Kun but all-out Kun destroys him before he has an effect on this bout.

Greater speed? check.
Greater strength via rage? check.
Greater TK? check.
Greater Force defense? check.
Greater FL? Savage nor Maul for that matter even wield it.
Greater Force Augmentation? by tiers.
Greater Sorcery? neither of his opponents wield it.
Greater Saber ability? Maul is of the same tier, Savage isn't close.
Greater Force Power? by so much it's a joke.

Kun is the most powerful in the Force here by a decent amount and has tiers more knowledge of the Force, Maul is the only one that can actually duel him here.

carthage
Actually relating to appearing as a blue blur:

'The Jedi Knights, the Sith and the Senate witnessed as a blue blur consumed the Krevaaki, leaving only his broken body.' - TotJ Companion

http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/track/large/55d5b52e-08aa-4365-a723-4c1a65039fb1.jpg

Maul is faster though

carthage
Also Maul broke those binders and smashed a droids head with his bare hands, Kun cut through Beskar after multiple slashes whereas Maul broke those binders in one movement iirc and dented those droids in Shadow hunter in one motion. Maul should still be stronger physically.

AncientPower
He hit it once and then after his 'it didn't even scratch it!' he did it again and smashed directly through the wall.

carthage
Let me check through my copy of TOTJ and get back at you:

Its unclear whether or not he was amped by Nadd at this point the quote says:

Granted, Kun wasn't a fully-devoted darksider and was in conflict between Nadd and his (then) Jedi self, and its unclear as to whether dark rage was the source of his power. But Nadd could've helped him at that point, I'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.