Mandalorian Wars Revan vs Deceived Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Instead of Aryn Leneer, it is Revan who challenges Darth Malgus in the ruined Jedi Temple. Who wins?

Fated Xtasy
I'm going with Malgus, I'm not sure Mando wars revan is all that powerful.

WildBantha88
Malgus. In deceived he was very powerful, he slammed his fist into his palm and leveled and angry mob

carthage
Malgus

Based
Revan was already classified as one of the Order's best. He got this.

Revanchiste
Yhea I say this Revan is at 67% of full Revan power (But He can beat mandalore the ultimate....
Malgus is really powerfull in this state..

But in term of strategy.... Revan is a very good strategist and Malgus in this state is totaly blind by is unlimitted rage...

Revan will play on speed and agility/precision.... Malgus will use is really agressif strengh.. Like mandalore the ultimate...
Hum Malgus no.. Revan. That's my last choice : Revan !
Peharps malgus is the most powerfull force user in this fight... But Revan got this because he is a tactical genious and have technicaly the capacity to kill malgus...

DarthAnt66
I'm trying to figure out how big of a gap is between Early-Darth Revan and Late-Darth Revan.
Note that Darth Revan Resurrected (Also known as Dark Revenant Revan) holds Revan's greatest feat.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm trying to figure out how big of a gap is between Early-Darth Revan and Late-Darth Revan.
Note that Darth Revan Resurrected (Also known as Dark Revenant Revan) holds Revan's greatest feat.

I think it's a pretty big gap as Malak himself notes that Revan is more powerful as a Jedi than he had ever been as a Sith lord. I'm guessing this means that Redeemed Revan > Late Darth Revan > Early Darth Revan.

Ant you should really make a ranking system for all of Revan's incarnations, I'd help if you want, I know KoTOR Revan and most of the lore from both ga,es like the back of my hand stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Malak is wrong though. All new sources suggest Darth Revan>Redeemed Revan.

Fated Xtasy
Malak is wrong though. All new sources suggest Darth Revan>Redeemed Revan.

Oh? where does it say that? I'll admit it's been a while since i've gone through your respect thread fishing for feats.

I just made you sigh in frustration and facepalm didn't I ant?

DarthAnt66

NewGuy01
2. No, Redeemed Revan willingly died, while Darth Revan held on to life.

3. That's because he was a spirit.

4. Of course, Darth Revan had his body, of course he'd be the one with the power. Do think that were it the other way around, Darth Revan's powerless spirit could defeat Redeemed Revan?

DarthAnt66
"I cast you out! It was the only way to go on--to remain and finish what we started! You were holding me back!"

There are more examples in Star Wars of ghosts being more powerful then flesh then vice-versa.

My response is above. And if you want to try to debate me, at least know some shit about it first. Even when discussing super-saiyan'ed back together Revan, Darth Revan was still considered power:
"And without him (Darth Revan), you died. He (Darth Revan) needs your wisdom, but you need his strength. His focus."

DarthAnt66
Oh and Sasukedc, get on SWTOR. I now have 1,250,000 credits so I can pay for your switch to the Revan armor.

NewGuy01

"I cast you out! It was the only way to go on--to remain and finish what we started! You were holding me back!"

There are more examples in Star Wars of ghosts being more powerful then flesh then vice-versa.

My response is above. And if you want to try to debate me, at least know some shit about it first. Even when discussing super-saiyan'ed back together Revan, Darth Revan was still considered power:
"And without him (Darth Revan), you died. He (Darth Revan) needs your wisdom, but you need his strength. His focus."

1.) Lol @selective quoting. Redeemed Revan completely contradicts this.

2.) Uh, not really.

3.) That quote is pretty clearly speaking of mentality rather than physicality.

NewGuy01
Oh and Sasukedc, get on SWTOR. I now have 1,250,000 credits so I can pay for your switch to the Revan armor.

Can't, I need to increase my Windows partition size, or I can't play SWTOR.

I just need to figure out how to do that, now.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1.) Lol @selective quoting. Redeemed Revan completely contradicts this.

2.) Uh, not really.

3.) That quote is pretty clearly speaking of mentality rather than physicality.
1.) Redeemed Revan was really just trying to satisfy his ego. Seems like between Vitiate, Dread Masters, and Darth Revan, Redeemed just said "**** it, I'm out."
2.) Uh, yes really. Do thy Sasukedc want to challenge Ant in a quote war?
3.) Nope, because before Darth Revan was bragging about how he survived the Foundry battle and Redeemed Revan didn't.

DarthAnt66
Re-reading through this... man, Bioware is really on drugs.

NewGuy01
Lol, I think it's the other way around.

You clearly don't even know what thy means. laughing out loud

And lol, it's been established time and time again that spirits need either an external power source or a physical body to affect the physical realm. Such was the case with Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, Marka Ragnos, and every Jedi Ghost ever.

DarthAnt66
Except Redeemed Revan didn't even try to contradict the point, he changed subjects entirely.

Yeah... and guess what planet they are on... I accept your concession.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The spirit argument is really bad, man.

NewGuy01
Yavin IV...? A Dark Side Nexus? I fail to see how this is helping Redeemed Revan's case.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yavin IV...? A Dark Side Nexus? I fail to see how this is helping Redeemed Revan's case.
The whole area where Darth Revan is located was designed for him to bring the gap between spirits and flesh so he could kill Vitiate.
Fighting Darth Revan where he was would be ideal for someone like Redeemed Revan... if he had the strength to do it.

Revanchiste

The gap is big but Revan still have technicaly the chance to kill malgus speed agility precision and tactic and malgus is blind by his rage...

Malgus is more powerfull than Revan....

Revanchiste
They are on coruscant In the Jedi temple it's written at the begining !!!
"Instead of Aryn Leneer, it is Revan who challenges Darth Malgus in the ruined Jedi Temple. Who wins?"

red8
So is Revan like Gollum now?

Revanchiste
I Full power malgus<full power Revan of course !

NewGuy01
Originally posted by red8
So is Revan like Gollum now?

Basically, except Smeagol was like "I'm outta here!" and now Gollum is left to his own devices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.