Cap.America/Batman -Vs- Superman/Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

Like the up coming movies of Superman vs Batman and Iron Man Vs Captain America Civil War. Comic book versions of course.

(With prep)
Captain America
Batman

Vs

(No prep)
Superman
Iron Man

Fight takes place in Gotham..

Star428
Batman and Cap will need LOTS (weeks or maybe even months)of one-sided prep in order to stand a chance in Hell just against Superman by himself. Throwing in IM too is overkill.

relentless1
Batman was able to slow superman down with prep, cap has beaten IM in hand to hand, but Superman would still do em both in

Star428
Originally posted by relentless1
Batman was able to slow superman down with prep, cap has beaten IM in hand to hand, but Superman would still do em both in

When was he able to slow Superman down in continuity? If you're referring to when Clark was mind-controlled by Poison Ivy and Batman was using Lois as a sort of hostage then no, he really didn't slow him down much at all.

DarkSaint85
Batman and Cap win.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Batman, whilst Clark has been sitting in front of the Sun...

....Takes the Kents. Perry, Lois, Jimmy, Bibbo, Lana, everyone and ANYONE who is linked to Clark Kent. The Hush storyline showed he was not above going after the loved ones of Clark.

Stashes them offworld, or onworld. He could borrow Barda's Motherbox (like he did in Superman/Batman) and Boomtube them somewhere.

Or trap them like Doomsday amongst 4 teleporters, and have the switch to free them on his person.

Then beam the information that he has Clark's loved ones to Clark by radio or whatever. Even travelling at lightspeed, he will still take 8 minutes to get to Earth - by which time, he would know he cannot simply kill Bruce instantly.

Forfeit the match, and he will let them go.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lhhp4LDKYkc/TmDNSwLzKSI/AAAAAAAAIt0/jfOp5F8UIYo/s1600/Batman613_Hush_pg13.jpg

I should really devote more time to my scenario, really. REALLY plan out all the angles and all the contingencies, as Batman would.

Even if its as lame as arriving to the battlefield with a sign saying 'I have the Kents', anything, really, to stop a speedblitz. And to give myself a chance to talk to Superman. Because once I start talking, that is when the real danger is.

Hell, I could even have used the Atom's miniaturisation tech to shrink them down and have them in my bloodstream, linked to my emotions. If my heart rate increases, or the blood chemical levels change due to stress, they die. KOing me wouldn't make a difference, because then I wouldn't be able to tell you where they were.

Torturing it out of me? A: Out of character, B: I wouldn't talk.

Definitely can't kill me.

Time passes differently when they're shrunk, too. A minute will seem like months to them. So for all his power, all his speed, Superman will be forced to slow down, to interact with me at human level speeds, to ask me where they are, and what have I done with them.

So don't delay too long, or else they'll simply die of old age.

Time Immemorial
What a stupid old post from DS grasping for straws. It didn't stop supermanlaughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What a stupid old post from DS grasping for straws. It didn't stop supermanlaughing out loud

When was it tried? I'll answer for you. Never.

And how would you stop it? I've shrunk the Kents and they're in my bloodstream like when the JLA saved that little kid.

But crucially I won't tell you where. All you'll know is that I've hidden them somewhere, and that you have a time limit before they die.

Your analysis of my breathing patterns/ heart rate etc will confirm I'm not lying when I tell you this. Not bluffing.

So instead of criticising, step up. You've already wasted precious seconds laughing at me.

Time Immemorial
When was it tried? I'll answer for you. Never.

And how would you stop it? I've shrunk the Kents and they're in my bloodstream like when the JLA saved that little kid.

But crucially I won't tell you where. All you'll know is that I've hidden them somewhere, and that you have a time limit before they die.

Your analysis of my breathing patterns/ heart rate etc will confirm I'm not lying when I tell you this. Not bluffing.

So instead of criticising, step up. You've already wasted precious seconds laughing at me.

You have not shown relevance, unless he gets to prep the exact same way under same conditions, your old post is invalid.

DarkSaint85
Lol. OP just said prep. And that the other side has no prep.

You can't just arbitrarily place limits. I might as well say Superman is limited with Kryptonite poisoning, and is weakened.

Anyway, how much of a stretch is it? Batman knows Superman's identity. You could argue that we're using DCnU, so no Kents etc, so just substitute with other loved ones of Superman. Or even random innocents. He has teleport tech, so can zip around the globe scooping them up.

The only defence you can say is that Batman does not have access to Palmer's tech. My backup plan is utilising Cap, and his access to Pym particles. With the same results.

carver9
I think Batman would make things difficult for Superman (look at his fight against Wraith. The guy had tech that was able to hide him from Wraith senses and everything about Wraith was above Clark). In the end, I think Superman would beat Batman. Captain America is pointless in this fight.

abhilegend
Batman and Cap win. Superman knows Bruce too well for that plan to work. He knows Bruce will never harm kents or Lois.

riv6672
Hmm.
Superman knows the Batman would never harm his loved ones. BUT, Batman would know that Superman knows.
Superman might not not know that Batman knows he knows. But even if he knows, batman would surely know that Superman knows Batman knows that Superman knows he knows...
Basically Iron Man is going to have to step in and save Superman's loved ones or their team loses.

Star428
Since this is a forum fight I assume it means CIS and PIS are off which means Superman takes out both Bats and Cap so fast it makes their head spin. There's probably several dozen ways Clark could solo both of them, unless, like I said in my previous post, the human duo gets weeks of one-sided prep. Also, LOL@someone bringing up the mind-controlled Supes vs Bats so-called "fight" in the "Hush'" storyline as an argument for Batman being able to beat Superman. Anyone who thinks Bruce got the better of Clark there needs a reality check.

Supermex
Dcnu is in effect here.

maxivitopowe
That's what they are getting though prep

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Star428
Since this is a forum fight I assume it means CIS and PIS are off which means Superman takes out both Bats and Cap so fast it makes their head spin. There's probably several dozen ways Clark could solo both of them, unless, like I said in my previous post, the human duo gets weeks of one-sided prep. Also, LOL@someone bringing up the mind-controlled Supes vs Bats so-called "fight" in the "Hush'" storyline as an argument for Batman being able to beat Superman. Anyone who thinks Bruce got the better of Clark there needs a reality check.

Lol. I brought it up because it showed preboot Batman was more than willing to use the loved ones of Superman to get his way. In other words, in character, everyone is a target.

Moot, anyway, as:

Originally posted by Supermex
Dcnu is in effect here.

Or is it?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman knows Bruce too well for that plan to work. He knows Bruce will never harm kents or Lois.

I'm assuming that if all 4 are fighting, then they will be a BIT OOC. Besides, Batman was p!ssing himself when Superman showed up in Batman 35, despite having the Justice Buster suit that owned the rest of the League.

IOW, Batman knows he can't do jack when, as he himself put it, 'when gods do come down, it's terrifying'.

So knowing this - WHY go physical mano-a-mano against Superman? Why engage in fisticuffs? He knows he can't win, despite his toys - and unlike Tony, he isn't arrogant enough to think he can build a toy to compete.

So, being the detective he is, if desperate enough to fight Superman, he will go for the heart.

To argue otherwise, is ignoring Batman's history of using his enemies' weaknesses, his knowledge of Superman, and his intelligence.

But ok. He gets into the Justice Buster V.2.0, uses the Kryptonite satellite and fires it at Superman, Superman tanks it, casually blitzes it from space, and smushes Batman in his silly suit after Iron Man has hacked it, rendering it inoperable.

THAT is what the Superman supporters want to read...

ares834
Batman uses Hellbat armor. GG.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
Batman uses Hellbat armor. GG.

At the cost of the suit killing him. Sure, gg for Bats.

Golgo13
The prepsters.

BruceSkywalker
At the cost of the suit killing him. Sure, gg for Bats.

if the hellbat arnmor does what i think it will then Supes/Stark are doomed

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
if the hellbat arnmor does what i think it will then Supes/Stark are doomed

Considering Superman built it, I'm sure he can destroy it or outlast Bats before the suit kills him.

BruceSkywalker
Considering Superman built it, I'm sure he can destroy it or outlast Bats before the suit kills him.

maybe but we have to see the hellbat armor in full action to fully gauge any weaknesses it might have...

carver9
Superman already damaged that armor with one hit. If Batman fights Superman like that, he will lose.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Superman already damaged that armor with one hit. If Batman fights Superman like that, he will lose.

Do you enjoy lying or do you honestly not understand what you read? Scans?

carver9
Do you enjoy lying or do you honestly not understand what you read? Scans?

This is the armor in his latest showing that took on the League? Correct? The armor that all of them helped him build or am I getting them mixed up?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
This is the armor in his latest showing that took on the League? Correct? The armor that all of them helped him build or am I getting them mixed up?

No thats the armor.

carver9
If that's the Armor then what I said happened. One sec, let me photo bucket this scan.

DarkSaint85
If I am the one mixed up, then I apologise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.