Darth Vader and Exar Kun vs. Darth Malgus and Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

AncientPower
Team 1 wins solidly.

Vader takes Malgus comfortably.

Kun takes Krayt because if Krayt tries to Dark Transfer, Kun is well versed evidently on how to attack as a spirit, that is if Kun doesn't attempt to do the same, only difference is Krayt has to touch you, Kun doesn't.

carthage
Kun versus Krayt is a tough one

But Vader would take out Malgus before they're done fighting.

NewGuy01
You very clearly have no idea what Dark Transfer is.

carthage
DT never struck me as something he'd opt to outright in a duel. In a pure saber duel Kun and Krayt are on the same skill tier, and the skill gap between Kun/Krayt it isn't as wide as the power/skill gap between Vader and Malgus.

NewGuy01
He did against Cade. no expression

AncientPower
It is a technique that can kill or revive an opponent, considering both Cade and Krayt have appeared as spirits after it I don't understand where your confusion comes from.

Kun has shown ability to do something similar to Luke Skywalker.

The Merchant
Well from the impression eye'm getting Vader could handle Malgus pretty easily and then he and Kun could just gang up on Krayt.

carthage
Pretty much.

Malgus is the odd one out of the 4, as weird as it sounds saying that.

NewGuy01
Dark Transfer has nothing to do with spirits. In simplest terms, it uses shatterpoint to find weak points in the body or object and directly pours energy (which appears in the form of lightning) into them, causing them to burst.

This ability can also be used in reverse to purge ailments and mend wounds through the same method. Basically, Krayt can either use it to instantaneously heal himself of most afflictions and non-fatal injuries, or to kill via contact.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He did against Cade. no expression

Only because he was trying to convert him to the dark side. TBH, Krayt would be better just using his other saber as it gives him better range and allows him to block.

carthage
Kun wouldn't let that happen obviously, the only chance Krayt would get to use it is an opening.

AncientPower
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dark Transfer has nothing to do with spirits. In simplest terms, it uses shatterpoint to find weak points in the body or object and directly pours energy (which appears in the form of lightning) into them, causing them to burst.

This ability can also be used in reverse to purge ailments and mend wounds through the same method. Basically, Krayt can either use it to instantaneously heal himself of most afflictions and non-fatal injuries, or to kill via contact.

But it does cause spirits which is my entire point, the aggressive variant of it does allow for spirits to appear, my point is that Kun's spirit would end Krayt right away.

Sinious
Team 1.

Revanchiste
Team 2 Team 2 !
What Kun Krayt? Can you explain? If you explain I gonna with Team 1....

Sinious
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Team 2 Team 2 !
What Kun Krayt? Can you explain? If you explain I gonna with Team 1....

Vader is like a superior version of Malgus(with no lightning tho).

People have various opinions about Krayt but I think he is about Vader level. His fights with other sith of his era suggest this.

Kun is a master sorcerer and has vast knowledge of the dark side. He should be able to prevent getting killed by Krayt's haxx. Even though Kun is a force beast and has very dangerous force techniques/attacks, he always engages in duels and attempts to defeat his enemies with his lightsaber which is another proof of his saber mastery.

Vader can hold off Krayt while Kun kills Malgus or Kun can face Krayt while Vader faces Malgus and in this case both members of team 1 would be victorious after experiencing the fight of their lives of course.

I personally place these 4 sith like this:

Kun>Vader=Krayt>Malgus

Emperordmb
Vader>Malgus, and that's all I'm certain of, so I'm leaning team 1.

Nephthys
Malgus > Vader, but Krayt will likely lose to Kun.

Marco1907
team 1

Revanchiste
VAder> I already know....
I read too many idioties on comic vine about Exar Kun V.S Krayt...

carthage
Et tu Revanchiste?

Revanchiste
Es-tu Revanchiste?*
(It's my time to laugh.)

Sinious

Nalaniel
English please, or I'll start speaking German.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by AncientPower
But it does cause spirits which is my entire point, the aggressive variant of it does allow for spirits to appear, my point is that Kun's spirit would end Krayt right away.

Dude, I have no clue what you're talking about. No spirits have ever appeared after the use of Dark Transfer.

And even if Kun could just pop out of his ass as a spirit, he's powerless without an external energy source.

Revanchiste

Sinious

Nalaniel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.