Fodder Character Battle: Championship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Championship round of the Fodder teams is upon us. Who wins?

Same rules as the prior rounds:

*Winner of A bracket fights winner of B bracket
*All fighters are bloodlusted and morals off

A/1 /Sarro Xaj, Cay Qel Droma, Even Piell/

vs.

A-2/Darth Skotia, Arca Jeth, Stass Allie/

B-1 /Tsui Choi, Darth Reave, Vrook Lamar/

vs.

B2- /Mighella, Darth Stryfe, Kas'im/

Q99
A/1 /Sarro Xaj, Cay Qel Droma, Even Piell/

vs.

A-2/Darth Skotia, Arca Jeth, Stass Allie/

A-2 wins. They'll have Jeth's battle meditation, Jeth is stronger than his student Clay, Stass and Even are probably even *before* the battle med, and Xaj is good but so is Skotia. Xaj may have a saber edge while Skotia force... Skotia probably overall stronger but even worst-case A-2 still wins.

B-1 /Tsui Choi, Darth Reave, Vrook Lamar/

vs.

B2- /Mighella, Darth Stryfe, Kas'im/

Hm, Tsui beat Mighella, Stryfe stomps Reave, and Kas'im beats Lamar. But Stryfe vs Reave is the biggest gap of them... eh, I'd say B2. Though with at least one down.

Then finally, A-2 vs B-2, you have a team of badasses with battle meditation, vs a team where Mighella has to go against a battle-meditated Jedi Council warrior while the others lock horns.

carthage
Kas'im would have to take out Arca before they get amped with BM which is the only way I can see them winning. BM'ed Skotia would stomp Mighella most likely and Kas'im and Stryfe won't cut it when that happens.

NewGuy01
Darth Reave is infinum, he wins.

carthage
Need moar votes

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im would have to take out Arca before they get amped with BM which is the only way I can see them winning. BM'ed Skotia would stomp Mighella most likely and Kas'im and Stryfe won't cut it when that happens.

Yea. I'd think they can likely inflict one casualty before going down, but not before taking too much damage to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.