Team Titans vs Supermen vs P5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Thanos
Darkseid
LF Rulk
Death Sentry

Vs

Post Crisis Superman
DCNu Superman
Injustice Superman
OWAW Superman
Kingdom Come Superman
Black Ring Superman

Vs

Colossus
White Queen
Cyclops
Namor
Magik

All at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
Brawl
No BFR/PIS/CIS

maxivitopowe
Bump

thingy150
Oh sh*t lol, i thought it said teen titans, i was like the f*ck are the teen titans gonna do.

maxivitopowe
bumpo

Stoic
Probably the P5, at least once they are reduced to one member. I can't see any of those other teams beating a fully powered Phoenix Force host.

Golgo13
P5.

maxivitopowe
it is funny

the people are saying P5 but the votes are saying super men

shadowknight
I'm sorry but SM without PIS, going for the kill and using all their abilities wins this pretty convincingly.

Stoic
Originally posted by shadowknight
I'm sorry but SM without PIS, going for the kill and using all their abilities wins this pretty convincingly.

How do they beat a fully powered Phoenix host? It could eat the star that they get their power from.

maxivitopowe
I wanna know the answer as well

KingD19
Even with the uneven teams, P5 is a lock to win since even individually they're insanely powerful, but if and or when a member goes down, the remaining ones get a boost. And if they are left with just a pure Phoenix host, that's just unfair to the oters.

maxivitopowe
Even LF Rulk

DarkSaint85
bump

maxivitopowe
Thanks man

h1a8
Several things

1. Speed kills
2. Sentry is hard to put down
3. Darkseid erases some asses
4. Rule drains a fool

I said team 1.

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Thanos
Darkseid
LF Rulk
Death Sentry

Vs

Post Crisis Superman
DCNu Superman
Injustice Superman
OWAW Superman
Kingdom Come Superman
Black Ring Superman

Vs

Colossus
White Queen
Cyclops
Namor
Magik

All at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
Brawl
No BFR/PIS/CIS

Peak of their game? Well I'd think Darkseid solos, but there's an awful lot of Super-Singing potential. eek!

Surtur
How do the Supermen put Thanos down as well? They are faster, but Thanos is insanely durable.

carver9
Team 1.

HulkIsHulk
The Phoenix team takes this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.