Carver vs Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Carvers flow chart:

Superman involved in any way>Yes>Loses

Wonder Woman involved>Yes>win against Superman>Always loses to Hulk

Thor involved in any fight against anyone including Hulk>Automatic loss

Hulk involved>Win always>If its a loss it's not a fair fight or refuses to post.

Sound about right and bias?

Time Immemorial
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Bentley
Time, this is the kind of posting I expect from LoB, not from you ahah

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bentley
Time, this is the kind of posting I expect from LoB, not from you ahah

It's my battle zone, stay out of itsmile

carver9
Someone has a male crush on me.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Someone has a male crush on me.

Are we going to BZ or what?

-Pr-
Is this an actual battlezone, or you just calling out your crush?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this an actual battlezone, or you just calling out your crush?

Lool. Bit of both, we discussing the Bz.

Time Immemorial
Carver are we doing it?

Thanos vs Silver Surfer

carver9
When did i dispute you with anything concerning both characters? Why are we have a battlezone with the two?

Time Immemorial
When did i dispute you with anything concerning both characters? Why are we have a battlezone with the two?

Do you wanna do Thanos vs Hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Do you wanna do Thanos vs Hulk?

Why are we battle zoning Hulk vs Thanos? We can wait until the comic comes out.

Time Immemorial
Why are we battle zoning Hulk vs Thanos? We can wait until the comic comes out.

Superman vs Hulk.

carver9
Superman vs Hulk.

Why?

Time Immemorial
Why?

To decide who is the strongest there is!

carver9
That has already been decided by Superman current writer.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

Time Immemorial
Ok fair enough.

-Pr-
lol Pak.

Time Immemorial
lol Pak.

IKR, what a tard. laughing

Damborgson
Ok fair enough.
IKR, what a tard. laughing

erm

psycho gundam
You guys were fluffing Pak's pillows not too long ago....

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Damborgson
erm

Why bother to debate that. He wrote what he wrote. Do I have to agree with it?

Time Immemorial
Ok carver Superman vs Goku

carver9
Ok carver Superman vs Goku

Pro's from both comic industries already wrote and established a winner for Superman vs Goku.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/AngstromZero/superman_vs_goku.jpg

I'm satisfied with this.

Time Immemorial
Pro's from both comic industries already wrote and established a winner for Superman vs Goku.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/AngstromZero/superman_vs_goku.jpg

I'm satisfied with this.

Ummm

Sin I AM
Lol at goku beating superman and lol at pak

Badabing
oyl97TG8jbAOriginally posted by carver9
I'm satisfied with this. thumb up

iceman24567
LOL at Goku's planet destroying punch laughing. Of course carver would be satisfied with that

Time Immemorial
I'm satisfied with this.

Pro's? Really, who?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8369535488/h09338556/

Time Immemorial
That has already been decided by Superman current writer.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

I just re read that load of crap. Its a poopy mouth that needs a diaper.

-Pr-
So what person at DC wrote that, exactly?

lol, carver, did you really think we'd forgotten about this?

Time Immemorial
So what person at DC wrote that, exactly?

lol, carver, did you really think we'd forgotten about this?

Carver tried to troll, he got caught laughing

carver9
Don't know what Pr is talking about tbh. Did I post that amazing, work of art, totally legit scan a while back or something?

-Pr-
Don't know what Pr is talking about tbh. Did I post that amazing, work of art, totally legit scan a while back or something?

Nobody's buying it, carter.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at goku beating superman and lol at pak

What's funny about Pak (along with Goku beating Supes or any other DC or Marvel character)? Pak is currently writing Supes. Does it hurt? Please close this thread Pr. It's pointless.

carver9
Nobody's buying it, carver.

Seen an error in your post because I don't know who Carter is. People keep making the mistake of calling me that, don't get it. Did we discuss the scan in the past? I honestly Can't remember.

-Pr-
Seen an error in your post because I don't know who Carter is. People keep making the mistake of calling me that, don't get it. Did we discuss the scan in the past? I honestly Can't remember.

Do you have some actual medical condition that ****s with your memory? I'm genuinely asking.

Because if not... Well, I don't know what to say to you.

Still waiting, after years, for you to provide evidence that DC signed off on it.

carver9
Do you have some actual medical condition that ****s with your memory? I'm genuinely asking.

Because if not... Well, I don't know what to say to you.

Still waiting, after years, for you to provide evidence that DC signed off on it.

laughing out loud I don't remember showing you that scan. Now I do remember posting a scan almost 8+ yrs ago (i feel safe at saying it was a lot longer than that) from Wizard on Superman powers. Is that the one you're talking about?

Well, to answer your question...Wizard needs approval from either company before writing a story like that...sometimes they post the writers opinion on the fights in their magazine.

-Pr-
laughing out loud I don't remember showing you that scan. Now I do remember posting a scan almost 8+ yrs ago (i feel safe at saying it was a lot longer than that) from Wizard on Superman powers. Is that the one you're talking about?

Well, to answer your question...Wizard needs approval from either company before writing a story like that...sometimes they post the writers opinion on the fights in their magazine.

You posted two things. One about his powers (which was factually wrong), one about him and Goku. Is that not the second scan? Looks like it to me.

Actually no, they don't. They are, or they were, an independent magazine. If they interview a writer and a writer states his or her opinion, that's something else entirely.

Being in Wizard doesn't make anything official or canon.

I mean, come on, look at the by line.

carver9
Sigh...I'm done.

-Pr-
See you when you post it again in a couple of years.

carver9
Really

-Pr-
lol.

Time Immemorial
Carver you can run but you cant hide.

We will battle zone a legitimate vs with cannon scans, these non cannon nonsenses you posting are embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourself.laughing out loud

carver9
What non canon scans? Goku vs Superman, I admit, it isn't usable but it's the closest thing we have on a fight between the two so I'm not battle zoning it. I would destroy you in a battlezone anyways.

Not doing Superman vs Hulk because that would take more time than any battlezone on KMC and I don't think you have the scans for anything like that. And it's time consuming. Not doing Hulk vs Thanos unless it was against Quan. You're not even a Thanos fan. You dislike the character. This thread just came out of nowhere. Just to get my amazing, outstanding attention. When you think of a real battlezone, then we can debate that... until then, there's no need for a battlezone.

Time Immemorial
What non canon scans? Goku vs Superman, I admit, it isn't usable but it's the closest thing we have on a fight between the two so I'm not battle zoning it. I would destroy you in a battlezone anyways.

Not doing Superman vs Hulk because that would take more time than any battlezone on KMC and I don't think you have the scans for anything like that. And it's time consuming. Not doing Hulk vs Thanos unless it was against Quan. You're not even a Thanos fan. You dislike the character. This thread just came out of nowhere. Just to get my amazing, outstanding attention. When you think of a real battlezone, then we can debate that... until then, there's no need for a battlezone.

I do like Thanos and also your outstanding attention, what of it!? laughing

Time Immemorial
I would destroy you in a battlezone anyways.

Proof of this outlandish statement?!

One_Angry_Scot

Come to think of it. Are you up for our battlezone we discussed.

Whether Sentry was weakened in the World War Hulk storyline?

I feel up for it now if you're on it.

I imagine we could get judges quickly.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Come to think of it. Are you up for our battlezone we discussed.

Whether Sentry was weakened in the World War Hulk storyline?

I feel up for it now if you're on it.

I imagine we could get judges quickly.

Don't fall fro Carvers tricks big grin

Time Immemorial
What non canon scans? Goku vs Superman, I admit, it isn't usable but it's the closest thing we have on a fight between the two so I'm not battle zoning it.

Death battle say Superman wins.

Time Immemorial
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604814&pagenumber=1

Time +1
Carver 0

Good debate bro. I look forward to many more times of these heated debates with me as the victor.

carver9
Wait a minute...we didn't debate anything here so how are you above me?

Time Immemorial
Wait a minute...we didn't debate anything here so how are you above me?

Well you declined to battle zone based off "you would destroy me" so I destroyed you in that thread.

I am still waiting for round 2.

carver9
Well you declined to battle zone based off "you would destroy me" so I destroyed you in that thread.

I am still waiting for round 2.

Didn't decline, you just didn't offer a battlezone i thought you were serious about.

Time Immemorial
Shall we battle zone Sentinels vs Superman then?

Time Immemorial
Roger Dodger?

carver9
Shall we battle zone Sentinels vs Superman then?

Not much to debate there since I never gave a winner and said in this same thread "if I had to vote, it would probably be for Superman".

no expression This face belong to you. I'm going to name it Time Immemorial every time I use it.

Time Immemorial
Not much to debate there since I never gave a winner and said in this same thread "if I had to vote, it would probably be for Superman".

no expression This face belong to you. I'm going to name it Time Immemorial every time I use it.

laughing out loud <---You

Don't be a sore loser you argued against Superman and you lost. I don't care if you used a back way out by being ambiguous.

Since you admit defeat its me +1. You 0

carver9
laughing out loud <---You

Don't be a sore loser you argued against Superman and you lost. I don't care if you used a back way out by being ambiguous.

Since you admit defeat its me +1. You 0

mad that smiley doesn't belong to me. Choose another one. Like this. Happy Dance

That smiley would be good when you see my presence.

Huh? I never admitted defeat.

Time Immemorial
mad that smiley doesn't belong to me. Choose another one. Like this. Happy Dance

That smiley would be good when you see my presence.

Huh? I never admitted defeat.

You ran from the debate after you failed to prove your point, thats a loss.

thingy150
I agree with time, also carTer you have a loss to me in hulk vs captain atom, it was not in the BZ but we both argued and you ran away.

carver9
I don't run away from anyone. If you didn't ignore everything I posted, probably would've stayed. Can't argue with someone who acts stubborn (no offense intended). It's pointless.

thingy150
You posted zero things of substance and never used scans to support your argument, you literally ignored everything atom can do, you are a hypocrite carver, a hypocrite and you use out of context scans to support your bias.

The only times you used scans are when you compared an aging ray to a reality warper, b*tch please.

Time Immemorial
Hey hey, keep it to your own BZ plz.

thingy150
My bad time, he is trying to run away from doing a bz with me, sorry for derailing your thread.

carver9
Originally posted by thingy150
You posted zero things of substance and never used scans to support your argument, you literally ignored everything atom can do, you are a hypocrite carver, a hypocrite and you use out of context scans to support your bias.

The only times you used scans are when you compared an aging ray to a reality warper, b*tch please.

Read through the thread again, then Holla at me when you're done.

thingy150
Carver you ran away and did not dispute any of my posts, you ignored all of my scans and everything i said, now stop posting to me in this thread, if you want to say something say it in my thread.

Time Immemorial
Carver this is where you ran away.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604814&pagenumber=7#post14978351

carver9
How is that running when I agreed with you? Is there a post i did not reply too?

Time Immemorial
You said you were going to continue the debate but never did.

Time Immemorial
What powers does Doomsday have that Hulk doesn't have and Hulk has more speed fts than Doomsday. Doomsday best speed fts were during his creation, Hulk has blown him out of the water since then.

Lets see, he has developed the power flight, covered his body with metallic armor, energy absorption and projection of that energy.

These rival Hulk smash.

Thats +1 for that thread, and another for the mask thread, so Im up +4.

carver9
Uuuuummmm, you didn't win that debate. I asked you about Doomsday and you bring up clones of him. You didn't even win the others tbh. I'm going to change my name to Time Immemorial #1 if I keep stomping you like this.

Time Immemorial
Uuuuummmm, you didn't win that debate. I asked you about Doomsday and you bring up clones of him. You didn't even win the others tbh. I'm going to change my name to Time Immemorial #1 if I keep stomping you like this.

Stomp, ur joking right? laughing

Time Immemorial

Owning DarkSaint85 all of the time. He is by far one of my easiest victims when it comes to debating. In some ways, I kind of feel bad for the guy so sometimes I pull away from him so that I don't go on my spree of crushing his feelings. Next screen name - The Dark crusher.

You been making this promise forever about Changing your name to The Dark Crusher..promise never fulfilledbig grin

carver9
Stomp, ur joking right? laughing

Spleen ripped.

carver9
You been making this promise forever about Changing your name to The Dark Crusher..promise never fulfilledbig grin

I prefer Time Immemorial #1.

Time Immemorial
I prefer Time Immemorial #1.

I prefer a pie in your face but we can all dream.

Time Immemorial
Spleen ripped.

We did have a guy named The Spleen, I think he got banned debating with me, so I def have the award for ripping spleenssmile

DarkSaint85
Carver bullies me.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver bullies me.

I'm sorry about this, can I take him off your hands? I will treat him real nice and bake him a pie a day to keep the madman away.

carver9
Your gender say male so I'm trying to figure out why you are cooking this manly, hairy guy a pie. I like softness (women), not concrete.

thingy150
Why cant a guy cook a pie for someone, idiots, the only reason gender roles are still a thing.

Reflassshh
Pies are gay. I rather have pizza, thanks thumb up

Time Immemorial
Your gender say male so I'm trying to figure out why you are cooking this manly, hairy guy a pie. I like softness (women), not concrete.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Carver no time for old times sake?

Miss you brah

Time Immemorial
Good good Carv, see you lost your Battle Zone.

You can cry on my shoulder if you need toolaughing out loud

carver9
Good good Carv, see you lost your Battle Zone.

You can cry on my shoulder if you need toolaughing out loud

You would want my manly body crying on your shoulder huh? Are you ready for our battlezone?

One_Angry_Scot
You would want my manly body crying on your shoulder huh? Are you ready for our battlezone?

What was your BZ about? It has been so long now I can't even remember what you were doing.

Time Immemorial

laughing

You bailed on ours and went to Scot's and got destroyed though, do you really want another beating?

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What was your BZ about? It has been so long now I can't even remember what you were doing.

Lol...I honestly don't know. I was just asking him.

carver9
laughing

You bailed on ours and went to Scot's and got destroyed though, do you really want another beating?

Yes, I want to get destroyed again. So what are we battle zoning?

Time Immemorial
Yes, I want to get destroyed again. So what are we battle zoning?

Yes who do you want to do?

carver9
Yes who do you want to do?

I'm backing Beyonder. What character are you going to put against him?

Time Immemorial
I'm backing Beyonder. What character are you going to put against him?

Bullshit, you know I been backing Beyonder the past few weeks. You gonna pull a low blow like that, this early?

carver9
Bullshit, you know I been backing Beyonder the past few weeks. You gonna pull a low blow like that, this early?

Lol...can you pick your person please.

Time Immemorial
Lol...can you pick your person please.

Doom w/ Prep and Just broke you again.

Now can we pick a real fight?

Time Immemorial
Merry Christmas Carv

carver9
Merry Christmas to you as well bro. Christmas hug?

Time Immemorial
Merry Christmas to you as well bro. Christmas hug?

E Hug it out?

carver9
E Hug it out?

What's wrong with two men hugging? Especially for the holidays. As long as you don't pick me up during this and swing me around then we are ok.

Time Immemorial
What's wrong with two men hugging? Especially for the holidays. As long as you don't pick me up during this and swing me around then we are ok.

Where do you live anyways? How was your Christmas?

carver9
Where do you live anyways? How was your Christmas?

GA...Georgia. My Christmas was extremely boring. I was invited to some parties and family gatherings but I was sick and I didn't want to pass the germs. What about you? Did you eat well? Get good gifts? Get drunk? See any hot women?

Time Immemorial
GA...Georgia. My Christmas was extremely boring. I was invited to some parties and family gatherings but I was sick and I didn't want to pass the germs. What about you? Did you eat well? Get good gifts? Get drunk? See any hot women?

Ate well, got great gifts, I was with my family, they all good looking people. laughing

What did you get?

DarkSaint85
He got an amnesty. From me.

I fear, however, this has only given me the Carver horn.

Time Immemorial
DS I love your avatar.

carver9
So how are things going, time? How was your new yrs?

Time Immemorial
Going good, just closed on a house withy gf and moving in today. How about you?

DarkSaint85
Time, your playing with your food sickens me.

Waste this fool!

And thanks. I love my avatar too. Carver made it for me. Said I was the biggest Hulk fan he knew, and everytime he saw my posts his face lights up like Hulk's when he sees a puppy.

carver9
Time, your playing with your food sickens me.

Waste this fool!

And thanks. I love my avatar too. Carver made it for me. Said I was the biggest Hulk fan he knew, and everytime he saw my posts his face lights up like Hulk's when he sees a puppy.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Going good, just closed on a house withy gf and moving in today. How about you?

Niiiiiiicccceee...great news. Since you two bought a house together, the next thing is her being your wifey?

Everything has been good. Me and my girl hasn't taken that step of moving in together yet but I didn't propose on Christmas. Did you all eat good for the holidays? How many pies did you eat?

Time Immemorial
Niiiiiiicccceee...great news. Since you two bought a house together, the next thing is her being your wifey?

Everything has been good. Me and my girl hasn't taken that step of moving in together yet but I didn't propose on Christmas. Did you all eat good for the holidays? How many pies did you eat?

Yes we gonna get married, don't know when yet.

carver9
I meant to say I DID propose on Christmas. Good to hear the good news though. Now let's move to bigger fish and talk about Hulk vs Superman.

smile

DarkSaint85
Carver, your love and happiness at finding your soulmate sickens me.

carver9
Carver, your love and happiness at finding your soulmate sickens me.

laughing out loud

I think some of my love and happiness on KMC is debating against and crushing Darksaint.

Time Immemorial
I meant to say I DID propose on Christmas. Good to hear the good news though. Now let's move to bigger fish and talk about Hulk vs Superman.

smile

You did propose?

carver9
You did propose?

Yep, I proposed. It was long overdo.

Time Immemorial
Yep, I proposed. It was long overdo.

And she said what? "No you gamma nerd!" I want a Superman for a husband?

carver9
And she said what? "No you gamma nerd!" I want a Superman for a husband?

She does like Superman but like the Hulk as well (loves Superman more mad ). She said yes. Why not say yes to my awesomeness? So when are you getting on that knee?

Time Immemorial
She does like Superman but like the Hulk as well (loves Superman more mad ). She said yes. Why not say yes to my awesomeness? So when are you getting on that knee?

Soon as I get a ring worthy of my bride.

Time Immemorial
You ready for a battle zone yet?

QuickSilver vs Smallville Clark

You already picked Quicksilver, I will represent the House of El.

carver9
You ready for a battle zone yet?

QuickSilver vs Smallville Clark

You already picked Quicksilver, I will represent the House of El.

laughing out loud

You're easily becoming one of my faves. Let's wait until the next Avengers come out. Quicksilver will be on that movie as well. Will give me more to work with.

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

You're easily becoming one of my faves. Let's wait until the next Avengers come out. Quicksilver will be on that movie as well. Will give me more to work with.

So you are backing down even though you think QS is faster, but don't want to prove it. That means you really don't believe in your opinion.

carver9
So you are backing down even though you think QS is faster, but don't want to prove it. That means you really don't believe in your opinion.

I believe. Working with one scene is terrible for a battlezone.

Time Immemorial
I believe. Working with one scene is terrible for a battlezone.

Then lets set the battle zone up so that I have one scene and you have your one scene.

carver9
Then lets set the battle zone up so that I have one scene and you have your one scene.

Come on time...you have to admit that would be a weird battlezone. Look at the battlezone here and compare it to the one you are inviting me too.

Time Immemorial
Come on time...you have to admit that would be a weird battlezone. Look at the battlezone here and compare it to the one you are inviting me too.

Now you are backing down when I have evened the playing field. I get one scene and you get one scene. This should be easy as you are the current battle zone king and you once told me "I would destroy you in a BZ".

KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't worry Carver... Time in an idiot.. He somehow thinks he owned me in a debate after debate when it never happened. Sometimes I like to mess with the guy.. he's so easily flustered it's hilarious. I see he's doing this I won a debate we never had thing here 2. I wish they had a clownshoes emoticon... that would be all time

Time Immemorial
Lol wow u sound mad still.

VastoLord1234
Did someone say goku would beat superman? LOLZ

krisblaze
Carter, don't forget your BZ against me.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by krisblaze
Carter, don't forget your BZ against me.

Lol wait ur turn laughing

carver9
I have Kris on ignore so a battlezone between him and myself will never happen.

Werewolf582
I have Kris on ignore so a battlezone between him and myself will never happen.

I was going to judge yours and Quans BZ but he wouldn't let me. I would BZ you on anything if you want.

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
I was going to judge yours and Quans BZ but he wouldn't let me. I would BZ you on anything if you want.

Don't think that BZ will ever get judged. Who would you give the win too? What would you like to BZ?

Werewolf582
Don't think that BZ will ever get judged. Who would you give the win too? What would you like to BZ?

After you brought the force and the laser reaction feat it kinda sealed the deal.

Khan is stronger, but strength alone doesn't stand a chance against lightsabers. I'd give a full post but to lazy right now.

Amalgam sounds pretty good. Your thoughts?

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
After you brought the force and the laser reaction feat it kinda sealed the deal.

Khan is stronger, but strength alone doesn't stand a chance against lightsabers. I'd give a full post but to lazy right now.

Amalgam sounds pretty good. Your thoughts?

Sounds good. What's the setting, rules?

Werewolf582
Sounds good. What's the setting, rules?

I'll send you a pm with all the info some time today.

carver9
Ok

Delta1938

I instantly like your fiance better than you despite no interaction with her.

Time Immemorial
Carver you still read comics?

Delta1938
Carver you still read comics?

He just looks at them.

carver9
Lol...first thing I want to say is, I READ comics. Second thing I want to say is, Delta, do not forget, I have you on my friends list on Xbox live. Please don't make me go ham on you. 3rd thing is, what's up time? How has life been treating you?

Time Immemorial
Lol...first thing I want to say is, I READ comics. Second thing I want to say is, Delta, do not forget, I have you on my friends list on Xbox live. Please don't make me go ham on you. 3rd thing is, what's up time? How has life been treating you?

Life is good, you watch my wingsuiting video in my signature?

Delta1938

Looking at the pretty pictures isn't reading.

"Go ham on me?" This is one of the most unthreatening threats I've ever been given.

Time Immemorial
Carver I want to school you on xbox, lets halo.

Delta1938
Carver I want to school you on xbox, lets halo.

He'll take months to give you his gamertag, a day or two to accept, say you're avoiding playing against him even if you have no games in common, challenge you if you do for later that day and not show up when you're waiting, and keep saying he sent you messages you didn't reply to. And occasionally do voice chat.

That's literally been the majority of my experience with him on LIVE. It really did take him that long to give me his gamertag. And I even PMed him mine since it would've been easier since he has a stupid name where he puts a whole bunch of extra letters so he can't remember how to type it out when people ask. eek!

Time Immemorial
Carver is this true, if so so am very ashamed of your behavior.

carver9
Everything he said is a lie. I accepted his friend request...I even sent him the friend request first. I offered him the option of joining my party any time he wants but he hasn't done it yet. He's still my boy though and will forever remain my friend.

One_Angry_Scot
Carver who are you even BZ'ing now? Time or McAbe.

It keeps getting put off every time. You just need hunker down and get into one.

Delta1938
Everything he said is a lie. I accepted his friend request...I even sent him the friend request first. I offered him the option of joining my party any time he wants but he hasn't done it yet. He's still my boy though and will forever remain my friend.

You did not send me a friend request first, and you took forever to PM me your gamertag. Why ya gotta lie? mad Or do you actually believe what you're saying? Wait, I know that's it. eek!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>