Siraak vs Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Sock made topic, sock was banned, I liked topic, I repost topic.

Emperordmb
So far, Sirak impresses me more, so I'm siding with him.

carthage
Inquisitor

Nalaniel
Sirak.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sock made topic, sock was banned, I liked topic, I repost topic.

I'm sorry, but this just sounds so cute, like a lil kid talking(no offense) <3

Anyway, i'm going with Sirrak as the Inquisitor is a bit featless atm.

Revanchiste
Inquisitor
Sirak
(Lazy thinking...)

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm sorry, but this just sounds so cute, like a lil kid talking(no offense) <3

He is featless but Sirak sucks and is featless as well so it evens out. Besides Inquisitor can likely dominate him via TK

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
He is featless but Sirak sucks and is featless as well so it evens out. Besides Inquisitor can likely dominate him via TK

http://media.giphy.com/media/jrilEpa40G6UE/giphy.gif
^ That's me reading all of your posts. 110% accurate.
Sirak takes this for the moment. As rebels progress, we'll see just how good the Inquisitor is.

carthage
He has no force feats surpassing sending Kanan flying. Also His fight with Kanan was a least a better fight than Sirak beating barely trained Trainee Bane. Inquisitor has a force advantage as well as somewhat of a skill one imo

Q99
He has a fight, he has feats, he is not featless.

He simply has feats with insufficient context to precisely place his location. If we knew more about Kanan's level, that'd help us place him even with no more fights between them.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
He has a fight, he has feats, he is not featless.

He simply has feats with insufficient context to precisely place his location. If we knew more about Kanan's level, that'd help us place him even with no more fights between them.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

My comment was made in reference to Fated's dumb statement where he called the Inquisitor was featless. In anything, Sirak would get stomped on the basis that his only real feat beating Trainee Bane was done when Bane was barely starting out. Sirak has no force feats either to compare, whereas, the Inquisitor was at least able to send Kanan flying. For what little they both have the Inquisitor's bare showings are more impressive to me at least.

ares834
Kanan did stop part of a cave collapse in AND.

NewGuy01
And this, my friends, is what I meant when I was describing the importance of accolades. Without them, there is no basis or context to build upon, and thus there is no way to scale characters like the Inquisitor.

Emperordmb
Sirak has plenty of accolades.

carthage
You can scale them based on the performance of their fights, force feats, and other little bits of minutiae. If you aren't biased towards a character i,e (Fated/Emperor), you can make an adequate statement in defense of a character even with sparse showings in the case of these two.

Sirak has no force showings to compare to sending Kanan flying, he beat Bane when Trainee Bane's connection to the force was compromised iirc, and likely has no experience with a saber staff (unless Kas'im practiced with one with them).

The Inquisitor should win

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sirak has plenty of accolades.

I'm talking about Kanan.

Also, Carthage, Sirak was a saberstaff user.

carthage
Sirak was the best trainee at the academy, holy shit that places him above The Inquisitor!

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And this, my friends, is what I meant when I was describing the importance of accolades. Without them, there is no basis or context to build upon, and thus there is no way to scale characters like the Inquisitor.

We have some basis for comparison. We know Kanan considers Luminara significant more skilled than he.

Eminence
https://38.media.tumblr.com/882fae574fe442b2dd62cfb5b3085d94/tumblr_ncuaeaMs9E1t3ioelo1_500.gif

does yours do that?

|King Joker|
Sirak wins this

The Ellimist
Inquisitor SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.