Looking for a quote on Juyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
so some time ago I heard that in order to learn Juyo a jedi must master multiple other forms as a base on which they build their Juyo.

I don't remember where I heard that (gets on his knees and prays to God "Please don't let it have been from Jensaarai1. I beg of you to show that small mercy on this sinner, my lord and savior."wink

I also never found the quote myself. If someone does know where that quote is from could you hook me up with it?

ILS
"Only high-level masters of multiple forms can achieve and control the ultimate discipline known as Form VII."

Insider #62: Fightsaber

Credit to ShootingNova

WildBantha88
Thank you. I feel a lot better knowing that im not just pulling things out of my ass

ILS
I'd hope you weren't pulling anything out your ass, sounds messy.

NewGuy01
http://www.dmeb2.com/darthmaulsection/magazine%20images/fightsaber5_lg.jpg

Marco1907
@newguy Nice, do you have the part which says Maul was using Juyo style, according to wikia it should be the same source, fightsaber.

NewGuy01
"Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi's excellent use of Form IV's acrobatic maneuvers are little more than delaying tactics against the Form VII skills of Darth Maul."

Marco1907
@newguy

Thanks. I will use that quote on my blog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.