Kit Fisto vs. Quinlan Vos & Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
All in Revenge of the Sith incarnations.

Setting: Lothal Plains

Emperordmb
I'm siding with the team. Aayla beat Aurra, and this isn't the same Vos who lost to Kolar so embarrassingly.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm siding with the team. Aayla beat Aurra, and this isn't the same Vos who lost to Kolar so embarrassingly.

thumb up

ILS
Fisto. Better duelist than both by a couple of tiers and his Form revolves around defeating this type of threat.

Trocity
Kit.

Marco1907
It could go either way, especially if this is prime Vos, he can probably solos but not for a majority.

carthage
Kit with difficulty

NewGuy01
Probably Kit tbh.

Q99
While Kit's good, these are two very strong masters. I think working together they can manage.

Dionysus
Originally posted by Q99
While Kit's good, these are two very strong masters. I think working together they can manage.
Agreed.

WollfMyth
If Quinlan is to do this alone, he can take the majority. However, since there is two of them, the martial edge goes to Fisto because Shii-Cho would allow him to fight multiple opponents at once.

Emperordmb
You're saying that Quinlan loses only because he has a partner...?

ILS
Either would lose against Fisto solo, and he can beat them as a duo partly because he's more skilled than both and partly because his Form is well suited to the type of threat two people present.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.