Savage Opress and Maul vs. Fodder character team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All of the stooges killed by Maul/Savage rise up from the netherworld of the force to strike again.

Force, sabers, all out

Savage/Maul vs. Halsey, Knox, Bruu Jun Fan, Adi Gallia, Anoon Bondara, Siolo'urmanka, and Darsha Assant,

ILS
Team on account of the latter four, all of who have provided a decent level of challenge to either Maul or Savage - or in Siolo's case, outright defeated Maul without much effort. I just don't see them being able to take down a team like this. Maybe if they combined their TK to dispose of the fodderest of fodder like Hasley, Knox, Jun-Fan and Darsha but then that leaves Anoon, Gallia, Siolo.. yeah it's not happening.

Marco1907
TCW Darth Maul faster than his previous version, so I don't see Siolo doing the same thing against prime Maul, they can one shot Knox & Darsha Assant, but still it will be difficult to deal with Bruu - Anoon - Adi - Siolo at the same time, it could go either way. Still I am siding with the brothers ; 7 of 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.