How should Revan die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
He laughed at Malachor, walked away from the Emperor, survived a ship bombardment, passed through the Star Forge, brushed away torture, and transcended death itself.
Revan has experienced death times and times over like no other character in Star Wars. If his fate was rested in your hands, how would you end the legends story?

DarthAnt66
Personally, I hope he is killed in 4.0 in a epic sacrifice against the Sith Emperor. He sacrifices himself to kill the Sith Emperor, ultimately closing the tragic story.

Nalaniel
He should fall into the mouth of a Sarlacc.

NewGuy01
And thus Ant's circle would be complete. big grin

Anyway, I still feel he should have died last time.

ILS
He should be killed in single combat by the SWTOR Smuggler class

WildBantha88
Ebola

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Ebola

psmith81992
He should not die. He should become one of The Ones.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's a destiny reserved for Vitiate.

Nephthys
Painfully.

And while admitting inferiority to the HoT.

deathslash
He should get bitten by a rakghoul, get shot and killed by a random alien and then viatate should defecate on him. On a more serious note though, he should die after an epic dual with viatate and then become one with the force.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan is larger then life. How can he die?

---

A good and heroic end of Revan is possible in a confrontation with Emperor, IMO.

Jmanghan
...This is how I think the DLC is gonna play out, Vitiate is controlling Revan, Revan commits suicide to try and destroy Vitiate once and for all.

Darth Abonis
He becomes one with the Force, but in the sense that he is the Force's gatemaster, giving the Force a sense of directed sentience.

Jmanghan
I just realized something. What if, in this new DLC, Revan becomes more powerful then Vitiate. O-O

ILS
Gets hit by a podracer

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I just realized something. What if, in this new DLC, Revan becomes more powerful then Vitiate. O-O

If you kept up with Ant's shitty thread, you'd know that this is definitely it the case, nor is him being possessed by Vitiate.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If you kept up with Ant's shitty thread, you'd know that this is definitely it the case, nor is him being possessed by Vitiate. That means that Revan is arguably one of the most powerful people in the Mythos.

NewGuy01
Definitely not* the case. Autocorrect.

AncientPower
Should never have returned after KotOR II in my opinion, leave it a mystery with some hints of what happened to 'the Revan' and 'the Exile' in the actual SWTOR game, don't give them genders or 'canon endings', they should have just been left as the legacy of the KotOR series and not been meddled with.

Something akin to having kept the Emperor at bay for all this time, but don't explain how.

I would have much preferred a mystery than the boring stereotypical shite we have seen from Revan onwards, I hated it even more than when they got canon genders and alignments, etc.

Lord Stark
Vitiate dueling him and the Hero of Tython at once, Vitiate dismisses him with a flick of the wrist Dooku style and then crushes Revan beneath some pipe (hehe). Then the HoT defeats Vitiate with their unleashed Juyo. excellent

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Definitely not* the case. Autocorrect.

Damnit man XD. I don't really visit respect threads, like... ever.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Should never have returned after KotOR II in my opinion, leave it a mystery with some hints of what happened to 'the Revan' and 'the Exile' in the actual SWTOR game, don't give them genders or 'canon endings', they should have just been left as the legacy of the KotOR series and not been meddled with.

Something akin to having kept the Emperor at bay for all this time, but don't explain how.

I would have much preferred a mystery than the boring stereotypical shite we have seen from Revan onwards, I hated it even more than when they got canon genders and alignments, etc.

I prefer Revan the way he is, he has a bad-ass booming voice, and he has always been best-suited towards the light side, even if he is pretty awesome as a darksider.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He'll probably end up being slaughtered by The Emperor, like always.

I'd like to see a Revan+Barsen'thor+Hero of Tython vs Vitiate in 4.0, though.

FreshestSlice
Revan should have died by the Wrath's hand, damn it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.