Yoda vs Darth Nox and Emperors Wrath II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

All fighters are bloodlusted

NewGuy01
Bloodlusted Yoda stomps all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Yoda.

carthage
Team

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Interesting. Why?

carthage
They're collectively more powerful than Yoda, Nox has spells that Yoda can't even begin to counter, and while they are outskilled heavily a combo attack from these two would even give Vitiate issues.

Yoda's stamina isnt helping him either

Team wins for a majority, Yoda's got nothing

S_W_LeGenD
Yoda against these TWO? This is suicide for the green fellow.

Originally posted by carthage
They're collectively more powerful than Yoda, Nox has spells that Yoda can't even begin to counter, and while they are outskilled heavily a combo attack from these two would even give Vitiate issues.

I see improvement. thumb up

Sinious

I have no words right now, only tears. happy

I don't think Carthage is sincere but I myself am not sure about this fight atm.

Technically, having a warrior like Wrath approaching you in a fight while a force beast like Nox remains in distance and charges up deadly attacks should mean the end of Yoda. The duo is too perfec as a team. But, I, like most people don't consider neither Nox or Wrath as top 10 Sith and logically speaking, 2 non top 10 sith wouldn't be enough to take down Yoda. Force powers, speed, dueling skills etc wise, Yoda is superior to both by a margin.

I'd love to see some arguments about this one though.

DarthAnt66

watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

Nalaniel
Bloodlusted Yoda takes this.

Stigma
Yoda speedblitzes.

DarthAnt66
Team 2 might take this. I'm not sure if there is any mortal who can take on enraged Nox w/ full control over ghosts.

Nephthys
But Revan is more powerful than Nox can even imagine. :I

DarthAnt66
Revan has transcended the mortal realm. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif
In all serious though, I am questioning if Revan can die permanently.
Like, his willpower has already been demonstrated to be superior to death.

Lord Stark
Yoda takes this. He was able to send Sidious packing...the same Sidious who choked Dooku out a galaxy a way. Bloodlusted he dismisses the Wrath via the force and demolishes Nox via sabers.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Yoda against these TWO? This is suicide for the green fellow.

I see improvement. thumb up

Most TOR characters would stomp Yoda, amirite bro?

psmith81992
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yoda takes this. He was able to send Sidious packing...the same Sidious who choked Dooku out a galaxy a way. Bloodlusted he dismisses the Wrath via the force and demolishes Nox via sabers.

This is hilarious. Not sure if serious.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Most TOR characters would stomp Yoda, amirite bro?

Nephthys
Skotia would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.