Destroyer vs. Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Destroyer armor from Asgard vs. Optimus Prime (Bayformers movies).

Optimus gets his laser rifle, no swords. Fight in the middle of the jungle.

Who wins?

Stoic
You could give Prime anything that you wanted to, and he would still be torn apart.

KingD19
Optimus is pretty beast. If Sif's sword can pierce Destroyer, Optimus heat blades would slice him to pieces. And his bullets would probably blow chunks off of Destroyer.

Robtard
Sif's blade didn't pierce the Destroyer, it slipped through the slits, iirc.

But I'm not so sure the Destoyer could do much to Optimus, as what has it done on screen? Disintegrated a few Frost Giants and blew up a gasoline station. Did I forget some uber feat?

KingD19
Yeah it slipped through the slits. But I was pointing out how a 30ish foot tall robot with blades nearly as long and superheated could slice through him.

And that's basically it. Shot a car I think? Backhanded Thor and Volstagg.

Newjak
Considering how durable Asgardians are and how tough the Frost Giants can be honestly insta destroying them instant a small feet.

The Destroyer also took hammer blows from Thor which I think would wreck Prime.
I would pick the Destroyer in this fight.

Psychotron
The movie version of the Destroyer was dog shit. Optimus takes him 10/10.

Newjak
It wasn't shit it just wasn't as strong as its comic counter part but hey neither was Thor.

The thing survived a hammer throw from Thor without a scratch. Personally I think a hammer throw from Thor would knock Optimus for a loop if not outright KO him.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Newjak
It wasn't shit it just wasn't as strong as its comic counter part but hey neither was Thor.

The thing survived a hammer throw from Thor without a scratch. Personally I think a hammer throw from Thor would knock Optimus for a loop if not outright KO him.

You think too highly of movie Thor, he's a girlie man. Anyway, the Destroyer is less durable than Mjolnir, so we know it's not indestructible, I don't see why Optimus would have trouble with it.

Newjak
Being less durable than Mjolnir isn't a bad.

And I don't think too highly of movie Thor I'm weighing the feats for Optimus vs the Destroyer.

The Autobots could get taken out by humans in their movies. THeir durability wasn't the greatest and their weapons while strong weren't comparable feat wise with Thor's hammer. They weren't even close.

I think the Destroyer could beat Optimus.

Psychotron
Well, Thor had to hide from bullets, so...

Newjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, Thor had to hide from bullets, so... You mean he decided not to get by something he has never encountered before instead of taking it on like an idiot!!!
FYI even Loki is bullet proof.

Psychotron
Yeah, I know. I'm just joshing you.

Newjak
Okay

Time Immemorial
Optimus shits stomps him.

theTANTALIZER
Destroyer is Indrstructible and does not feel pain. It wins!!!

Kazenji
Destroyer.

StealthRanger
Destroyer because **** Bayformers

TFP Prime on the other hand punches the bastard apart /qualityTFinjection

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER

Prove it was indestructible. Because the destroyer was in fact destroyed.

#moviefeats
#facts
#can't be denied

StealthRanger
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER

Destroyer vs Goku's Kamehameha. What happens?

Arachnid1
All the robots in the Transformers movies were torn apart by the smallest shit. It was terrible.

Destroy absolutely stomps.

StealthRanger
To be fair you have shit like Megatron survivng a tank/ASM barrage in the first two movies some Transformers slammed into the ground at 30,000 knots or something (or somewhere I got as Mach 45 2 years ago) in ROTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.