Super Android 13 vs. Android 17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Super Android 13:
http://s28.postimg.org/3wmy7mw71/imageedit_3_6938047561.gif

VS.

Android 17:
http://s28.postimg.org/47zt6nn99/imageedit_1_7211317077.gif

Fight takes place on a deserted island.
Who wins?

juggerman
Have to go with 17. 13 fought the Saiyans before the Time Chamber training and before Piccolo fused with Kami. I can see 17 piunding them out similarly during that time frame too. Worse even since he was able to stalemate Kamicolo and that boost put him well above normal SSJ level

KingD19
Super 13 punched Goku in the dick. You don't get much more evil than that. Also he hit him so hard he cancelled Super Saiyan mode.

xttKG2KQeiM

juggerman
Ha! I forgot about that! I've changed my answer! Super Android 13 wins via dick punching 17 into submission!!!!!

Galan007
Wow, this is actually a REALLY good/close battle.

We know #18 was more powerful than n00b-SSJ Vegeta, but only because her energies were perpetual and never decreased(*thanks infinite energy reactor*), while Vegeta's obviously did... But when Vegeta was fresh, they were near-equals.
ie. n00b-SSJ Vegeta~/<#18.

SA13, however, no sold attacks from n00b-SSJ Goku/Trunks/Vegeta+Piccolo, and proceeded to effortlessly shit-stomp them.
ie. SA13>>n00b-SSJ Vegeta~/<#18.
Though to be fair: the Z Fighters had just been involved in lengthy/hard-earned battles with Androids 13-15 moments beforehand, so they *may* not have been at their peaks when SA13 entered the fray(this was never stated, mind you.)

We also know that #17 was considerably more powerful than #18, given his fight with Kamiccolo(who was FAR more powerful than a n00b-SSJ.)
ie. #17~Kamiccolo>>n00b-SSJ Vegeta~/<#18.

...So I guess if I were backed into a corner, I'd probably side with SA13 here--primarily because he stomped the team of Z Fighters easier than I think #17 could have. /shrug

Come to think of it: #13 stated that Dr. Gero had been killed(by #17) "some time ago", and the computers in his lab had finished the construction of Androids 13-15. So per that timeframe, it's conceivable that Piccolo and Kami *may* have already fused(and as I mentioned, Piccolo was among the Z Fighters who SA13 pummeled into nothingness)... Not banking on it, though.

But yeah, I'm going with SA13 either way.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Galan007

We know #18 was more powerful than n00b-SSJ Vegeta, but only because her energies were perpetual and never decreased(*thanks infinite energy reactor*), while Vegeta's obviously did... But when Vegeta was fresh, they were near-equals.

SA13, however, no sold attacks from n00b-SSJ Goku/Trunks/Vegeta+Piccolo, and proceeded to effortlessly shit-stomp them.
Though to be fair: the Z Fighters had just been involved in lengthy/hard-earned battles with Androids 13-15 moments beforehand, so they *may* not have been at their peaks when SA13 entered the fray(this was never stated, mind you.)

We also know that #17 was considerably more powerful than #18, given his fight with Kamiccolo(who was FAR more powerful than a n00b-SSJ.)

...So I guess if I were backed into a corner, I'd probably side with SA13 here--primarily because he stomped the team of Z Fighters easier than I think #17 could have. /shrug

Come to think of it: #13 stated that Dr. Gero had been killed(by #17) "some time ago", and the computers in his lab had finished the construction of Androids 13-15. So per that timeframe, it's conceivable that Piccolo and Kami *may* have already fused(and as I mentioned, Piccolo was among the Z Fighters who SA13 pummeled into nothingness)... Not banking on it, though.

But yeah, I'm going with SA13 either way. Originally posted by Galan007

But yeah, I'm going with SA13 either way. i think andriod 13 wins here

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think andriod 13 wins here

Will somebody please delete this fake account already?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.