Spiderman vs Ironfist vs Nightcrawler vs Shadowcat: Amalgam Battle 54

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Spiderman/Ironfist = Iron Spider

Vs

Spiderman/Nightcrawler = Web Crawler

Vs

Spiderman/Shadowcat = Shadow Spider

Vs

Ironfist/Nightcrawler = Night Fist

Vs

Ironfist/Shadowcat = Steel Shadow

Vs

Nightcrawler/Shadowcat = Night Shadow

They have no Idea what the others powers are
Combined Stats, Powers and Experience
All the strengths, none of the weaknesses
Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

maxivitopowe
Bump

carver9
Tell me Max, how are they beating Iron fist and Shadowcat combined?

maxivitopowe
That's what your meant to be telling me

Mindship
I'm leaning towards Shadow Spider. I'm thinking phasing that's precognitively triggered. Combined with spider strength, speed, agility; climbing up walls and through walls?

Selective phasing will make him nigh impossible to hit whilst he's hitting back (he could perhaps sense where a teleporter will appear).

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Tell me Max, how are they beating Iron fist and Shadowcat combined?

I did not vote yet but steel shadow does not have the tools to beat iron spider.

They cancel each other out with iron fist powers but steel shadow cant catch iron spider

stalemate between steel shadow and iron spider

thingy150
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm leaning towards Shadow Spider. I'm thinking phasing that's precognitively triggered. Combined with spider strength, speed, agility; climbing up walls and through walls?

Selective phasing will make him nigh impossible to hit whilst he's hitting back (he could perhaps sense where a teleporter will appear).

Any of the ironfist's mixes could do a massive chi dumb(which goes out in all directions) the chi dump is not physical and could still easily put down kitty.

Mindship
Originally posted by thingy150
Any of the ironfist's mixes could do a massive chi dumb(which goes out in all directions) the chi dump is not physical and could still easily put down kitty. Has he put down intangible beings, or is this supposition? Plus, what's the range? Precog could warn Shadow Spider to stay back. I'm not that familiar with Ironfist, but my understanding is also that, after a massive chi deployment, he's quite weak for some time.

thingy150
Originally posted by Mindship
Has he put down intangible beings, or is this supposition? Plus, what's the range? Precog could warn Shadow Spider to stay back. I'm not that familiar with Ironfist, but my understanding is also that, after a massive chi deployment, he's quite weak for some time.

Chi does not work in a physical way it his chi would attack shadow spider's aura which is still there even tho she is intangible.

its a bit like magic.

iron spidey should be fast enough to keep up with shadow spider and have the chi hurt shadow spider.

Mindship
Chi does not work in a physical way it his chi would attack shadow spider's aura which is still there even tho she is intangible.I understand the idea. But unless he's actually done this, it remains supposition.

cdtm
I did not vote yet but steel shadow does not have the tools to beat iron spider.

They cancel each other out with iron fist powers but steel shadow cant catch iron spider

stalemate between steel shadow and iron spider

Well, talking about how Iron Fist matches up with Spidey normally:

Iron Fist is about comparable to Spidey in speed/agility, and "Spider sense" is nicely matched by a "Chi sense" ("Ch" sense is basically like Matt's Radar Sense, but a little more versatile. Letting him detect when someone shifts mass to phase, for example, like he did during Priests brief run of Power Man and Iron Fist.)

So all other things being roughly equal, Danny's Iron Fist breaks the game.. Spider kick vs an Iron Fist, Iron Fist wins. Spidey punch vs an Iron Fist, Iron Fist wins. Spidey tries blocking an Iron Fist, the Iron Fist breaks his guard. This isn't even considering chi splash damage, which makes things even more unfair..

On the other hand, Danny can roll with the occasional punch, block some, or outright tank a few.

All Spidey can do is play keep away, but as soon as he decides to attack, it's pretty much Danny's game to lose.

Stoic
My first thought was that the Spiderman/Shadow Cat amalgam wins.

maxivitopowe
Teleporting Spidey sense should be powerful

christianrapper
that web crawler one is the best. he has spider powers and can teleport. he would be a terror.

maxivitopowe
Bump

maxivitopowe
Bump

Parmaniac
Shadow Spider's fights would probably look like Obito's fights in Naruto Shippuuden.

maxivitopowe
Wouldn't that suit Night Shadow better?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Wouldn't that suit Night Shadow better? By powers definately but I kinda see the phasing mastering more in Spider-Sense symbiosis.

Like when Kakashi, Guy and Naruto were desperately trying to tag/hit Obito

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, talking about how Iron Fist matches up with Spidey normally:

Iron Fist is about comparable to Spidey in speed/agility, and "Spider sense" is nicely matched by a "Chi sense" ("Ch" sense is basically like Matt's Radar Sense, but a little more versatile. Letting him detect when someone shifts mass to phase, for example, like he did during Priests brief run of Power Man and Iron Fist.)

So all other things being roughly equal, Danny's Iron Fist breaks the game.. Spider kick vs an Iron Fist, Iron Fist wins. Spidey punch vs an Iron Fist, Iron Fist wins. Spidey tries blocking an Iron Fist, the Iron Fist breaks his guard. This isn't even considering chi splash damage, which makes things even more unfair..

On the other hand, Danny can roll with the occasional punch, block some, or outright tank a few.

All Spidey can do is play keep away, but as soon as he decides to attack, it's pretty much Danny's game to lose.

There is no way that any Spidey Amalgam could lose a slugging match with any Danny Amalgam. Even if Danny could deal out enough damage to get past Spidey's durability, Spidey is still resilient enough to keep on going after he is damaged.

Also in a game of keepaway Spidey is one of the best (not including superspeedsters, phasers or teleporters, but look at who they are matched with)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.