Wendy (FT) vs. Usopp (OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
https://38.media.tumblr.com/87a25de2b1e2cae4bc04b05e513e7e2f/tumblr_neauksQdQb1tfrbiao1_500.jpghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130708033601/onepiece/images/thumb/3/35/Usopp_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png/500px-Usopp_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png

1) 1 vs. 1 battle, morals on! (pre-time skip Usopp)

2) Dragon Force Wendy

3) Same as #1, post-time skip Usopp

I wonder if Usopp can trick her into automatically winning? My friend is bugging me about that. sad

Sacred 117
What can Usopp do again? I forget and shit.

KingD19
Usopp gets beaten up by a pre-teen in all the matches.

Q99
Originally posted by Sacred 117
What can Usopp do again? I forget and shit.

Slingshot (with various ammos, like smoke bomb, spicy, spikey, fire, etc.), and has an impact dial (can absorb one physical hit, then give it back). Post skip, he can shoot growy plant things but hasn't actually had a good solo fight to show his limits.

vansonbee
Wendy has a record of beating a plant user and a demon currently. She overcame the plant user status moves and was able to hold off Ezel with only support magic. She in the past, has also used support magic to aid Gajeel/Natsu and herself against the Edolas King, Faust.

Her support spells: Invoke defense spells, speed, attack and she has a semi healing factor on top of everything.

Sacred 117
Then Wendy sweeps.

KingD19
Also her Wind attacks would literally blow him away. And despite her small size, she is a Dragon Slayer and pretty damn durable. So even if Usopp got any good hits, chances are she's handled worse.

Q99
Her offense is pretty weak at first, but improves with time. She can nullify any of the special effect shots like the spicy shot or smoke bomb.

With dragon force, I think Wendy won't have a problem, but pre-dragon force, Usopp is a pretty clever warrior so he may manage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.