The Saiyan Invasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
So on their way to earth to pick up Kakarot, Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa get lost and take a wrong turn at the multiverse. Raditz still lands a year before the other two but they now have to these strange new enemies in their quest for Kakarot. They also learn that the saibamen can't grow in these universes.

Round 1: Raditz lands in Amity Park, the home of Danny Phantom. Somehow his ghost sense and his parents technology were able to pick up on Raditz's pod. Dani and Vlad agreed to help Danny take the saiyan down. They have one fixed up Ecto-suit they can use between them. If they beat him, They have a year to prepare for the others anyway they can.
Round 1b: Somehow the saiyans land in the ghost zone and the "real world stuff just phases through things" rule is not in effect.

Round 2: They land on mount Rushmore and the plumbers inform Ben 10 and his friends. Alien X is still off the table.

Round 3: The multiverse got a little beat up on their way through, and now The world of the Avatar is having time issues. Both Aang, Korra and there friends are alive and there is a permanent sozin's comet.

Round 4: Tremorton. The Xj series and other robotic heroes stand up against theses warriors.

Can the Western Cartoons take One of the most over the top anime villians, or will they be exploded like yamcha?

BloodRain
Alien X >>>>>> The trio >> everyone else.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BloodRain
Alien X >>>>>> The trio >> everyone else.

He said "off" the table, not on, dude.

BloodRain
And?

Werewolf582
And? Therefore he Can't be used

BloodRain
Didn't say he was. Only highlighting the vast differences between characters.

Jmanghan
Didn't say he was. Only highlighting the vast differences between characters. Honestly, Alien X is pretty OP because of the entities that control it.

BloodRain
I thought it was in spite of them?

Jmanghan
I thought it was in spite of them?

Well, Alien X wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them, right? So it's safe to assume they are more powerful then Alien X.

BloodRain
I think I misinterpreted. Thought you were talking about the split consciousnesses..

carver9
Why bring up Alien X when he can not be used? Don't get it.

BloodRain
Why not give the strongest being in the thread a littlemention for no reason?

Frankly who cares? It's these Saiyans against three building+ supersonic ghosts, one multi-city block MHS guy and weaker allies, a City+ supersonic and his small building subsonic friends, and.. some robot no one really cares enough about to research.

So.. why not just roll out Alien X?

Dramatic Gecko
I feel like I'm sensing that instant butthurt that comes out when someone talks about DBZ?

Please tell me otherwise.

NotAllThatEvil

Frankly who cares? It's these Saiyans against three building+ supersonic ghosts, one multi-city block MHS guy and weaker allies, a City+ supersonic and his small building subsonic friends, and.. some robot no one really cares enough about to research.

I don't think this as cut and dry as you might think. the ghosts might not be as fast or strong, but they have other abilities. Also they just need fight off raditz, then they have a whole year to prepare for the two stronger ones. And they are plenty of haxy ghosts in the ghost zone. clockwork being one a bit harder to get around.

carver9

Because the thread starter said he doesn't belong here. Does it pain you that much to say the Saiyan win?

BloodRain
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I feel like I'm sensing that instant butthurt that comes out when someone talks about DBZ?

Please tell me otherwise. Originally posted by carver9
Because the thread starter said he doesn't belong here. Does it pain you that much to say the Saiyan win?
...Are we all missing the part where the Saiyans stomp? Or are we missing the part where I clearly state that the Saiyans stomp?

The only issue is that people see me mention Alien X, like its shocking for someone to make an offtopic post on this forum, and feel the need to rush in and complain. So.. get over it?

bermmOriginally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't think this as cut and dry as you might think. the ghosts might not be as fast or strong, but they have other abilities. Also they just need fight off raditz, then they have a whole year to prepare for the two stronger ones. And they are plenty of haxy ghosts in the ghost zone. clockwork being one a bit harder to get around.

The majority of the hax I remember wouldn't be that effective here, or is something characters on their level have or logically would be safe from.

Did forget about Clockwork, but he has literally two options: Stopping time or going back in time. The former would work, its just they're too durable for anything to happen during this. The latter would also work if they would go to attack them while they're young and weaker. Issue with that is their weakest state is directly post Planet Vegeta exploding as before that they'll be surrounded by elites protecting the young prince. Though they're still facing a 30 year old Nappa who at that age would still be stronger than Raditz is now. Add onto that him turning into an Oozaru lets say out of desperation, he would be as strong as Saiyan saga normal Vegeta to KaioKen 3 Goku/Start of Namek Vegeta.

Which also adds on a ape weaker than Goku's first, and another on the level of Raditz.

NotAllThatEvil
intangibility kind of equalizes their durability though and they could still probably overshadow them. That ecto suit multiplies all their abilities 100 fold, I'm sure being clever and using what they have, they could at least take raditz. The ghost zone also has a whole new set of hax like mind control and pandora's box., plus some heavy hitters like pariah dark and and evil Danny.

BloodRain
It does but they can still be hit by tangible attacks, especially if caught off guard or even in the midst of battle. Afaik its a conscious act that must be 'turned on'.

Any damaging attack I don't think needs mentioning, Pariah and the Dannys. But the hax.. alright what are we talking here? If there are strong ones I'm missing they could be very useful.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

Plea

NotAllThatEvil
the ghost writer and desiree are pretty powerful reality warpers, Nocturen andember have mind powers and overgrowth has crazy regen mind control and multiplication of himself. I'm sure there are others but those are whats on the top of my head.

wakkawakkawakka
The Danny Phantom verse would at least get through Raditz I believe. Not up to date on Ben 10 universe bar Alien X: and he's not allowed. The Avatar verse is the weakest and gets stomped.

BloodRain
I think B10's Clockwork has something with its aging beam.

BeyonderGod
Lol alien x no diffs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.