Darth Maul (TPM) vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Both characters at their peak, preferably a Legends Canon/Non-TCW Grievous discussion but it's up to you. All out. Fight in the Petranaki Arena.

The Merchant
Grievous.

DARTH POWER
Maul takes majority in an all out.

ILS
5.5/10 to Grievous for me.

Trocity
.5 because he cuts maul in half during one fight but he survives and gets robot legs?

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
.5 because he cuts maul in half during one fight but he survives and gets robot legs? LOL.

Jmanghan
Maybe if Maul had a scooter, LOLOLOLOL.

Lord Stark
Grievous edges out a victory. He can likely dodge all of Maul's TK at this point.

Marco1907
Still Maul, Canon Grievous is not going to beat a sith lord. He had already troubles against average council members. (Sans that ridiculous micro-series feats)

ILS
Any more thoughts on this?

DARTH POWER
Maul defeated him twice in SOD.

And since it was never stated that Maul's increase in power from TPM to TCW was "Huge" I'm defo going with Maul. Especially in an all out.

ILS
Maul defeated Grievous once, by BFRing him with telekinesis. In the encounter where he tackled Grievous not only did he have enough leverage over Grievous to force a capture over him without resistance anyway, but he off-balanced him with a Force push before leaping on him. I don't see how either of those apply to this fight except from the fact he can throw Grievous with TK from time to time. Maul's telekinetic power increase was substantial between TPM and TCW so that should be noted.

Marco1907
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Maul defeated him twice in SOD.

And that too thumb up

Grievous is not on Darth Maul's tier. Especially the Canon one.

carthage
Yeah he is, beating Shaak/Mundi, pressuring Mace, are all comparable feats to Maul.

In any event I'd still give it to Maul at least 6/10, given he could still use the force offensively to destroy Grievous if not do the obvious which is hold his own in a duel.

Revanchiste
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr TWC is canon for economic terms.. But a bullshit official or not stay a bullshit.
And Grievous is over powering darthmaull with his 4 light-saber but lack of technic.. but if you consider 2003 TWC canon... That's mean Grievous is really well trained...
But Darth maul as also his weird light-saber (remeber at the time it wasn't commun to find those dual blade...) and a lot of technics !!!!

ILS
I think Grievous is one of the only characters who get lowballed more than Maul in debates.

carthage
TCW Grievous maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.