I most affiliate with Fender Tremolio from Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
_TlAErpZbYM

Oneness
ev68MMJlYi8

I B3 GAAAAAAHHHHD

Time Immemorial
Just make some more screaming youtubes please, they make my day.

Oneness
Careful what you wish for.

Oneness
bout to get into this jack heaya

Time Immemorial
Fck ya

Oneness
Nah **** you time *******

Oneness
gaaaaah

Robtard
A crappy villain in a crappy film who happens to be a murderer, kidnapper, rapist and pedophile.

That's who you "affiliate" most with, really?

Oneness
He never raped anyone and he definately wasnt a pedo. He recruited his kidnappee and was a child abuser but no pedophile or rapist

Quincy
Ah man why would you affiliate with a child abuser?

Oneness
Tthis crappy villain inspired riddick, drago from got, and the fourarmed guy from mk. He is a cliche of achilles, sure but yea your assessment is based on the fact of the b movie not the characters archetype.

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Ah man why would you affiliate with a child abuser? Cause Vanne Damme couldn't even defeat him on his own. He was the most powerful warrior in the film, the archetype of his character is the premiere warrior, can't be defeated one on one.

You can apply that archetype to the protagonist, IE Riddick and Achilles. If you have an Emperor, this archetype is the first to defy said Emperor.

See?

Oneness
My affiliation with the archetype does not reflect everything he did in due to his circumstance, the life that forged that particular character. It needn't be that way, Riddick or Drago were in different situations.

Oneness
No matter the situation, rest assured this character archetype is the last to become *****-made. Conan the Cimmerian, for example. Even in enslavement he becomes a King.

Oneness
Even Anakin Skywalker falls along this archetype. The Chosen One, because ultimately no matter how you slice it only he can overcome the Evil Emperor.

Even Paul Atreides, nah, I'd say Feyd more falls along this Archetype.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oneness
He never raped anyone and he definately wasnt a pedo. He recruited his kidnappee and was a child abuser but no pedophile or rapist

Did you forget that Haley's character (Haley) was supposed to be around 13-15 years old when Fender kidnapped and turned her into his sex-puppet against her will? ie Rape

Robtard
Tthis crappy villain inspired riddick, drago from got, and the fourarmed guy from mk. He is a cliche of achilles, sure but yea your assessment is based on the fact of the b movie not the characters archetype.

confused

Oneness
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you forget that Haley's character (Haley) was supposed to be around 13-15 years old when Fender kidnapped and turned her into his sex-puppet against her will? ie Rape Not a sex puppet, you inferred that based on nothing. Because you're sick.

Oneness
confused Of course the obvious doesn't register on a dim-wit like you. Pfff

Bardock42
I fall into all good archetypes...

Oneness
"Been there. pfff"

Robtard
Not a sex puppet, you inferred that based on nothing. Because you're sick.

Have you not watched the film in some time? Fender is clearly using Haley for sex.

Robtard
Of course the obvious doesn't register on a dim-wit like you. Pfff confused

Oneness
Have you not watched the film in some time? Fender is clearly using Haley for sex. As a sexually mature female, that could be inferred. But the movie doesnt ever go into that sht like you do lol.

Robtard
As a sexually mature female, that could be inferred. But the movie doesnt ever go into that sht like you do lol.

Correct, there wasn't something as obvious as a sign above Fender's head that read "Murdering Kidnapping Pedo Rapist Torturer", but it's clear he was all that through nuances.

Remember how Haley tried pulling away when he came on to her years later and he had none of it? ie That's rape. Dude's a rapist for sure. For. Sure.

Oneness
By that logic genghis is a rapist, iirc half of all orientals are related. He had like 20000 bastards. Again into the whole badassery of being a tyrranical warlord profligate megalomaniac.

Robtard
I doubt anyone would argue that Genghis Khan and his Mongol hordes didn't commit vast acts of rape as they pillaged and conquered their way across Asia... Also, Dude, "Oriental" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian, please.

But on topic, Fender was a rapist, besides being a murderer, torturer and abuser of children.

Oneness
I like oriental because i dislike you. So we will use oriental because not all orientals are Asian and bc youre a massive ****** and bc idc.

Thats what the archetype does as the antagate, id more affiliate with a protagonist version of the archetype, i guess riddick since achilles was bisexual

Robtard
I like oriental because i dislike you. So we will use oriental because not all orientals are Asian and bc youre a massive ****** and bc idc.

Thats what the archetype does as the antagate, id more affiliate with a protagonist version of the archetype, i guess riddick since achilles was bisexual

"Oriental" is used to describe an inanimate object from Asia, not a person from such parts. You're welcome.

Antagate isn't a word, so I'm not sure what you're saying. Riddick is more like an antihero. Achilles was a smug dick and a rapist. "I'm going to go kill innocent people for a King I know is corrupt because I want my name to last forever." What a loser.

Oneness
"Oriental" is used to describe an inanimate object from Asia, not a person from such parts. You're welcome.

Antagate isn't a word, so I'm not sure what you're saying. Riddick is more like an antihero. Achilles was a smug dick and a rapist. "I'm going to go kill innocent people for a King I know is corrupt because I want my name to last forever." What a loser. i am an anti hero and id smack the sht ourt of your ugly ****face.

Oneness
Fighting me is the equivalent prime mike tyson

What is it? Oh yeah, SAVAGE

Hope we meet in the ring one day, ill fold you in half. evil face

Oneness
Resorting to violence is sexier than your correcting of peeps you dont like here. And it might be easier, but it is effective.
If you keep trying to throw stupid information in my face, you will continue to poke the lion.

Shut your ugly face, robtard.

Robtard
i am an anti hero and id smack the sht ourt of your ugly ****face.

Fighting me is the equivalent prime mike tyson

What is it? Oh yeah, SAVAGE

Hope we meet in the ring one day, ill fold you in half. evil face
Resorting to violence is sexier than your correcting of peeps you dont like here. And it might be easier, but it is effective.
If you keep trying to throw stupid information in my face, you will continue to poke the lion.

Shut your ugly face, robtard.

Odd. But I have no fear of you.

Oneness
Yes because your antagonizing me on the internet like the weak fckface that you are.

One more thing, youre incorrect about Achilles, he wasnt a loser. He, in fact, never lost a fair contest.

Robtard
Yes because your antagonizing me on the internet like the weak fckface that you are.

One more thing, youre incorrect about Achilles, he wasnt a loser. He, in fact, never lost a fair contest.

It seems like anyone who doesn't share your views is "antagonizing" you.

Morally, he was a loser. But he was a great fighter. The cowardly Prince Paris did utterly kick his ass though. That was funny. The great warrior killed by a boyish sop.

Oneness
It seems like anyone who doesn't share your views is "antagonizing" you.

Morally, he was a loser. But he was a great fighter. The cowardly Prince Paris did utterly kick his ass though. That was funny. The great warrior killed by a boyish sop. your intent is to antagonize quite a few people, your appraisal of paris' cowardly, ounkish slay of achilles highlights.

Paris did nothing but help to fulfill achilles' aspirations, achilles chose that fate, lest he die an old man. Now we can talk about this prometheon war hero thanks to paris' punkishness.

Youre nothing but a simple btich

Robtard
your intent is to antagonize quite a few people, your appraisal of paris' cowardly, ounkish slay of achilles highlights.

Paris did nothing but help to fulfill achilles' aspirations, achilles chose that fate, lest he die an old man. Now we can talk about this prometheon war hero thanks to paris' punkishness.

Youre nothing but a simple btich

Odd.

Achilles likely wasn't real.

This "simple *****" > you though.

Oneness
Youre the lowest of the low, a bully basically, but a bully removed risk of harm, using a keyboard as your weapon.

laughing out loud

For real though, this whole convo could have been avoided, just like so many before it, if you would kindly stop trying to annoy people on here, please.

Oneness
Cause right now all i can think about is knocking the taste out of your mouth.

Robtard
Youre the lowest of the low, a bully basically, but a bully removed risk of harm, using a keyboard as your weapon.

laughing out loud

For real though, this whole convo could have been avoided, just like so many before it, if you would kindly stop trying to annoy people on here, please.

I'd point out that you're the one that bullies by going around and calling people "bitches" and whatnot, often out of the blue; from the safety of your computer screen.

Again, it seems anyone that doesn't share your view on something is trying to antagonize you. Different opinions happen, best if you just learn to deal with it and stay calm.

Oneness
Ive never called anyone a btich who wasnt, in fact, a btich, btich.

Robtard
Do you think it's possible that it's you who just might be the *****?

If so, what percentage of probability would you give?

Oneness
Im str8 out of hell making you my personal babyback btich.

It wasnt a difference any of the times that you thought it a good idea to poke the lion. What im doing is never about bullying, its just how im going to react to your bullshit each and everytime.

Robtard
Im str8 out of hell making you my personal babyback btich.

It wasnt a difference any of the times that you thought it a good idea to poke the lion. What im doing is never about bullying, its just how im going to react to your bullshit each and everytime.

I find it funny that you said "str8" (straight) and then used homosexual prison lingo thumb up

Oneness
I know that its your fantasy and all but stop trying to twist it into your homoworld.

Robtard
Now I'm gay again? Make up your mind already.

Oneness
Again?

Nigga you've always been gay.

Oneness
You ****** pussy cnt piece of sh*t

Oneness
Everything about you is gay.

Your mother is ugly, you're uglier, your face is like a run-over mole-rat.

Oneness
Get the **** out of my presence you grotesque worm.

Robtard
Again?

Nigga you've always been gay.
You ****** pussy cnt piece of sh*t
Everything about you is gay.

Your mother is ugly, you're uglier, your face is like a run-over mole-rat.
Get the **** out of my presence you grotesque worm.

Very odd. Have you been drinking again today, Dolos?

Oneness
Nope, just truth-saying.

Not a lot of men would find your mother attractive or desirable in her prime, no one, man or woman, can look at your face without cringing.

You're a disgusting human being, morally, in everything that you do. Your life is not worth the anesthetic used by your mother to aid in birthing you.

All of this, is a matter of objective fact. It is God's assessment, as it were.

I am also far more cognitively proficient than you could ever be. By that I mean that my mind, at any given time, drunk or sober, can process greater amounts of information at greater speeds than yours.

You utter piece of donkey shit.

Oneness
Go **** yourself, Robtard.

But most of all, get the **** out of my presence before I vomit all over your mother. Dog.

Oneness
That does my heart good.

Robtard
Nope, just truth-saying.

Not a lot of men would find your mother attractive or desirable in her prime, no one, man or woman, can look at your face without cringing.

You're a disgusting human being, morally, in everything that you do. Your life is not worth the anesthetic used by your mother to aid in birthing you.

All of this, is a matter of objective fact. It is God's assessment, as it were.

I am also far more cognitively proficient than you could ever be. By that I mean that my mind, at any given time, drunk or sober, can process greater amounts of information at greater speeds than yours.

You utter piece of donkey shit. Originally posted by Oneness
Go **** yourself, Robtard.

But most of all, get the **** out of my presence before I vomit all over your mother. Dog. Originally posted by Oneness
That does my heart good. Lay off grandpa's cough-syrup, dude. It makes you whacky and belligerent.

Oneness
Lay off grandpa's cough-syrup, dude. It makes you whacky and belligerent. After I'm done slapping your mother's *wacky* and belligerent face, I'll be sure to move onto any other female relatives that you have.

Robtard
We already proved with science and maths that I'm 6-9 times smarter than you though. Did you forget?

Proof:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whacky

Oneness
We did no such thing.

http://www.beedictionary.com/common-errors/whacky_vs_wacky

You need to stop being such a dolt.

Robtard
It seems you find him to be sexy.

Oneness
Oversights count for sure, but now my grammatical correction assures that your punkass is destroyed because it wasn't in response to any oversight, as your gay piece of shit ass just ensured.

**** you, you hideous dog. I'd slap you in the face, if it were tangible at the moment, so FUCCKING hard.

When you're in tears from that, I'd keep slapping in the face. I wouldn't stop, I couldn't stop.

Oneness
You play the role of Igor in life. That's why you're on here struggling just to give me a hard time with a semi-serious assertion I've made in a topic title.

You dumb cnting excuse of a ****.

GRAAAAAAAAAAH

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0m4fP-LBnBA/T6lmYk58qFI/AAAAAAAAEzY/eItaTTNxsIA/s1600/vlcsnap-2012-05-08-20h14m44s232.png

Oneness
Go play with that discolored, limp, impotent excuse for a micro-dick your girlfriend keeps venting about as I fold her over my bed.

Oneness
You're ugly, Robtard, very ****ing ugly.

Robtard
We did no such thing.

http://www.beedictionary.com/common-errors/whacky_vs_wacky

You need to stop being such a dolt.

Both "whacky" and "wacky" are acceptable, so your attempt at correcting what you thought was an error on my part failed. Best if you just deal with it.

Oneness
Unlike you, I'm hip with my spelling.

Quit being such a whiny btich.

Robtard
Oversights count for sure, but now my grammatical correction assures that your punkass is destroyed because it wasn't in response to any oversight, as your gay piece of shit ass just ensured.

**** you, you hideous dog. I'd slap you in the face, if it were tangible at the moment, so FUCCKING hard.

When you're in tears from that, I'd keep slapping in the face. I wouldn't stop, I couldn't stop. Originally posted by Oneness
You play the role of Igor in life. That's why you're on here struggling just to give me a hard time with a semi-serious assertion I've made in a topic title.

You dumb cnting excuse of a ****.

GRAAAAAAAAAAH

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0m4fP-LBnBA/T6lmYk58qFI/AAAAAAAAEzY/eItaTTNxsIA/s1600/vlcsnap-2012-05-08-20h14m44s232.png Originally posted by Oneness
Go play with that discolored, limp, impotent excuse for a micro-dick your girlfriend keeps venting about as I fold her over my bed. Originally posted by Oneness
You're ugly, Robtard, very ****ing ugly.

For being this "uber straight" guy who is totally not gay at all, you sure do like to post pics of ripped half-naked men and talk about my penis a lot. A WHOLE lot.

Oneness
No no, I said your girlfriend is talking about that mutation, because of how upset she is. That's why I give her sexual favors, you see?

Cnt.

Oneness
You're one thick mother****er.

Robtard
I don't have a girlfriend.

Oneness
Best not stop now, keep on dribbling your bullshit at me like the pathetic cnt you are.

Oneness
You're a pathetic prancing little ****** *****.

Oneness
What if I beat your whole family up?

Robtard
Best not stop now, keep on dribbling your bullshit at me like the pathetic cnt you are.

Bullshit? I don't have a girlfriend.

What if I beat your whole family up?

My mother could take you out with a simple backhand and she's over 70.

Oneness
Would you kiss my ass like the lil butt monger you are?

lol

Sub-****** *****.

Oneness
Bullshit? I don't have a girlfriend. Shut the fawk up right now, btich!

Robtard
Would you kiss my ass like the lil butt monger you are?

lol

Sub-****** *****.

Now you want me to do stuff to your ass. Odd.

Oneness
Now you want me to do stuff to your ass. Odd. Your gay ass gives rimjobs. That's what you'd do if I ****ed your family up, *****.

Oneness
Isn't it?

Don't lie now.

Oneness
You can give me a rimjob as I **** all your female relatives one at a time, down the line.

Oneness
You subservient piece of shit.

Oneness
I'll curbstomp your ass.

Last post is mine, btich, you shut the **** up and move on with your useless, pathetic life.

Time Immemorial
What has Rob done to deserve this much attention?

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What has Rob done to deserve this much attention? He's an annoying intellectual midget that needs to shut the **** up and go lay in a hole somewhere so as not to bother anyone with his existence.

In summary, that is one annoying mother****ing **** and if he started that shit with me IRL I'd knock his ass into tomorrow.

Piece of shit.

Robtard
You can give me a rimjob as I **** all your female relatives one at a time, down the line.

You're still talking about me doing stuff to your ass, guy.

Robtard
What has Rob done to deserve this much attention?

I didn't agree with his assessment of a fictional B-movie character.

Oneness
You're still talking about me doing stuff to your ass, guy. If you ever do get a girl (which you won't); you'll be our little cuckold. Fukc you, you bastardy cnt.

Oneness
I didn't agree with his assessment of a fictional B-movie character. No, you make up shit to talk shit on me, then you start in on some real bullshit. What if I spit on your face IRL? What the FRUCK would you do?

**** you.

Robtard
If you ever do get a girl (which you won't); you'll be our little cuckold. Fukc you, you bastardy cnt.

Another person with the "cuckold fantasy" thing. Just odd, imo. But hey, if you like having men do stuff to your ass, who am I to judge.

You can give me a rimjob

Robtard
No, you make up shit to talk shit on me, then you start in on some real bullshit. What if I spit on your face IRL? What the FRUCK would you do?

**** you.

What did I make up?

Oneness
Another person with the "cuckold fantasy" thing. Just odd, imo. But hey, if you like having men do stuff to your ass, who am I to judge. This is just another example of you being an illiterate fruck. I said "you'll", does your conceit cause dyslexia, cnt?

I can't post death threats or there'd be none of this you being my sub. I'll settle for threats to humiliate you sexually with your ugly pathetic, virgin self, cnt ****.

Robtard
This is just another example of you being an illiterate fruck. I said "you'll", does your conceit cause dyslexia, cnt?

I can't post death threats or there'd be a colorful array of things I'd like to do to you that don't have to do with you being my sub.

Nope.

So what I said, you want me to do stuff to your ass in this fantasy.

Proof:

You can give me a rimjob

Oneness
So what I said, you want me to do stuff to your ass in this fantasy.

Proof: If I'm ****ing a girl you like all the while, sure makes for good humiliation.

That's what I want to happen to you, I want you to suffer, for me to enjoy it at your expense.

Oneness
You don't know shit about it,

V1jbNpi44Kk

You're a pathetic little cnt.

Time Immemorial
Rob go post in MVF on my thread please.

Oneness
Now get the **** out of my sight, twit.

Oneness
I'll ****in' scourge your sorry ass, rob.

Robtard
You don't know shit about it,

V1jbNpi44Kk

You're a pathetic little cnt.

You do realize that Swayze (me) killed that gay wannabe badass (you) in that scene, right?

Robtard
Rob go post in MVF on my thread please.

Robtard goes where he is needed.

Oneness
You do realize that Swayze (me) killed that gay wannabe badass (you) in that scene, right? Are you ****ed in the head.

What the **** does that have to do with me ****ing your shit up.

You're a little ****ing mongrel compared to me.

You can't shut your slutty ****ing mouth, I'd have to close it permanently it seems.

I'm the worst nightmare for shit-talkers like you.

Shut the **** up, I swear I get the post. You just wait and see, and the last post is going to be me calling you out for the pussy shit-**** that you are. That's movies, I'm for real a mother****ing psychopath, you are behind a computer, you slutty btich.

Oneness
Robtard goes where he is needed. Look at this pathetic ass conceited virgin ****face still talking shit.

You better cherish every breath you take, ****.

Oneness
Every ****ing last ****ing breath.

Oneness
Piece of shit **** fairy ****** *****-made pussy.

Oneness
Shut the **** up, I'm telling you right now.

Oneness
I'll ****in fold you in half I swear to God.

**** your mother.

Oneness
He won't shut the ****, he can't shut the ****. He's to stupid, next post he makes will affirm that fact.

Oneness
Say whatever you want, you are a joke, anything else you say here is irrelevant to anything at this point.

Certainly won't mean shit. So you'll post something stupid, and no one will give a flying **** about what your ugly ass has to say.

Go ahead and say it, ****. I'm out.

Oneness
You ignorant ****.

Oneness
Your ugly ass talks so much ****ing shit.

I swear to God if you ever pull this shit with me in person...

Oneness
But if you push me over the edge, even online, I'll find a way.

Just truth-saying.

Robtard
Are you ****ed in the head.

What the **** does that have to do with me ****ing your shit up.

You're a little ****ing mongrel compared to me.

You can't shut your slutty ****ing mouth, I'd have to close it permanently it seems.

I'm the worst nightmare for shit-talkers like you.

Shut the **** up, I swear I get the post. You just wait and see, and the last post is going to be me calling you out for the pussy shit-**** that you are. That's movies, I'm for real a mother****ing psychopath, you are behind a computer, you slutty btich. Originally posted by Oneness
Look at this pathetic ass conceited virgin ****face still talking shit.

You better cherish every breath you take, ****. Originally posted by Oneness
Every ****ing last ****ing breath. Originally posted by Oneness
Piece of shit **** fairy ****** *****-made pussy. Originally posted by Oneness
Shut the **** up, I'm telling you right now. Originally posted by Oneness
I'll ****in fold you in half I swear to God.

**** your mother. Originally posted by Oneness
He won't shut the ****, he can't shut the ****. He's to stupid, next post he makes will affirm that fact. Originally posted by Oneness
Say whatever you want, you are a joke, anything else you say here is irrelevant to anything at this point.

Certainly won't mean shit. So you'll post something stupid, and no one will give a flying **** about what your ugly ass has to say.

Go ahead and say it, ****. I'm out. Originally posted by Oneness
You ignorant ****. Originally posted by Oneness
Your ugly ass talks so much ****ing shit.

I swear to God if you ever pull this shit with me in person... Originally posted by Oneness
But if you push me over the edge, even online, I'll find a way.

Just truth-saying.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.