top 10 favorite naruto charachters and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pheonixking787
there has to be a legit reason for each character.

my top 10 list is

10.specifically sage mode naruto : i hate the other narutos but sage naruto actually worked hard to obtain sage powers rather than taking shortcuts because of his jinjuriki chacra and he was much more serious. every thing else he trained for was basicly handed to him on a silver plater because the 9 tails chacra .

9.obito : he was ultimately driven insane seing what happened to ren and its pretty sad he also had dreams of being hokage.

8.might guy : hes easily the strongest character in the show when he unlocks all 8 gates.

7.itachi : hes very smart and one of the strongest characters in the show . we also never got to see him fight at full power remember when he fought sasuke he didnt want to kill him.

6.raikage : hes super fast and strong , and i like his serious demeanor. some one has to make the hard decisions.

5.killer bee : HIS FIGHT WITH SAUKE WAS BEAST and hes very skilled. imagine how much training and isipline it takes to handle swords like that it takes years.

4.neji : hes just awesome.his fighting style is unmatched an his backstory is also sad. and it sucks that he die.
to lazy to go back and put a spoiler alert

3.PEIN : hes powerful and he destroyed the entire leaf village. and he beat any and every ninja in the leaf .

2.KAKASHI : his back story is pretty sad, and hes been able to hold hi own against characters like itachi, pein, ECT.

1.ROCK LEE : he is my #1 because he is often over looked and
he works and trains harder than any one else and hes very one of the fastest characters. i feel no one gives him enough credit.

PS;HONORABLE MENTIONS ARE :

hidan : his attitude is pretty cocky he has like the coolest weapon in the show.

sasuke : he is very determined on the other hand hes pretty bipolar

hinata : she cool and i think she should be stronger.

tin tin : is so under used in the series and i think her abilities are awesome.

thats my top ten list and honorable mentions whats yours cool

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by pheonixking787

tin tin : is so under used in the series and i think her abilities are awesome.
http://www.tintin.com/tintin/albums/22picaros/picaros.jpg

My favourite Naruto character. thumb up

TheTyrant
Itachi and Kisame are the only good ones.

Quincy
Shinoooooooooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.