Jaden Korr vs. Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
Nox.

Nephthys
Nox stomps.

Nox without the ghosts might be a good fight for Jaden tbh.

Jmanghan
Tavion Axmis vs Darth Krayt

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who is the winner?..

carthage
Krayt SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys

Nox without the ghosts might be a good fight for Jaden tbh.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0696c6bec70190f964204889eaf0e335/tumblr_inline_nc87366Ang1slus7i.gif

Nalaniel
Originally posted by carthage
Krayt SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Stop derailing your own thread.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
https://31.media.tumblr.com/0696c6bec70190f964204889eaf0e335/tumblr_inline_nc87366Ang1slus7i.gif

For?

Fated Xtasy
For?

For you wink

Seriously, you're like the only one(other than me) who ranks Jaden quite high. Take me, my body is ready love

Nalaniel
Jaden takes this. Hihihi.

Nephthys
For you wink

Seriously, you're like the only one(other than me) who ranks Jaden quite high. Take me, my body is ready love

I guess. I don't really see Jaden beating/being a good fight for unamped Nox as higher than most people put him at. He's pretty comfortably a Jedi Council level fighter, Fisto, GG etc level. Anyone thinking differently is dumb. And Nox is hovering around the same level imo. Well above that with the ghosts tho.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Xtasy, Nox without Ghosts not very high in the grand scheme of things lol.

Fated Xtasy
I guess. I don't really see Jaden beating/being a good fight for unamped Nox as higher than most people put him at. He's pretty comfortably a Jedi Council level fighter, Fisto, GG etc level. Anyone thinking differently is dumb. And Nox is hovering around the same level imo. Well above that with the ghosts tho.

Awesome, glad to know your opinion of Jaden. smile

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, Xtasy, Nox without Ghosts not very high in the grand scheme of things lol.

Hey, it's not often that Neph puts relatively unknowns above or even near SwTOR protags. I'll take anything i can get lol.

Jmanghan
Jaden Korr vs Wrlok go

FreshestSlice

Hey, it's not often that Neph puts relatively unknowns above or even near SwTOR protags. I'll take anything i can get lol.
Nox without ghosts is a relative unknown.

SunRazer
Nox, but without the ghosts, Nox probably loses.

And Tavion isn't worthy of even challenging Krayt.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Stop derailing your own thread. This gem right here.

Deronn_solo
Y the necrobump shithead?

JKBart
Yeah man how often do we have to tell you bumping old threads shouldn't be done unless there's a real quality to be found :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
Yeah man how often do we have to tell you bumping old threads shouldn't be done unless there's a real quality to be found :/ ....???????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.