kakashi vs itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pheonixking787
i feel like kakashi would win hes to smart and has better tactics and much more experience.

hes also proven to be able to avoid being caught in itachis genjutsu
in their last fight

i gotta go with kakashi Happy Dance

TheTyrant
Current Kakashi would easily kill Itachi because the manga got even more stupid and ass-pullish near the end of the Kaguya fight.

Demonic Phoenix
Current Kakashi lacks the Sharingan, and would get slaughtered.

pheonixking787
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Current Kakashi lacks the Sharingan, and would get slaughtered.

could have put a spoiler alert im not to caught up on the manga right now. embarrasment

Q99
You might want to be careful about starting threads about characters you aren't up to date

I think Itachi could win in most timeframes, though when Kakashi got really good at Kamui he may be able to pull out some wins but Itachi is still really really dangerous. If he had Naruto lent chakra, then he'd win.

And then, of course, after his final upgrade, the results are obvious...

Demonic Phoenix
Sorry.

You should have specified the arc you were using for Kakashi (Part 1/Gaara Retrieval/Invasion of Pain/Hokage Summit/etc.). Any version of Kakashi prior to the one seen 4th World War would lose more often than not to Itachi. Assuming full strength for both of course.

pheonixking787
well, why dosnt kakashi have the sharingan anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.