Nomi Sunrider vs. Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

WildBantha88
im going with Nomi, although Wyyrlok is no joke

Q99
Yea. Wall of Light and her level of battle med are good counters for sorcery.

Arhael
I think Wyyrlok's sorcery can be as surprising as her wall of light. Battle med shouldn't matter in 1x1 at all.

Under what circumstances Nomi severed Ulic? I thought he kind of already gave up and did not try to resist, when she did it to him.

NewGuy01
Incorrect, Nomi was able to use Battle Meditation to ward away Aleema's Illusions when they briefly fought.

Battle Meditation was really a very different ability back then.

Arhael
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Incorrect, Nomi was able to use Battle Meditation to ward away Aleema's Illusions when they briefly fought.

Bah! I am lost then.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01

It also states though she was preparing for the illusion attack.

WollfMyth
Nomi just about stomps. Wyyrlok's illusions wouldn't work because of Nomi's Battle Mind and Battle Meditation, his Lightning could be blocked by a Lightsaber, and maybe with her Tutaminis, his TK isn't superior to Nomi's. They should be equals in skill though. Nomi wins this.

NewGuy01
Exactly! Her Tutaminis can absorb turbolasers and her TK can ragdoll Krayt dragons! Wyyrlok can't compete!

NewGuy01
How's that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.