Nox, Traya, Kun vs. Krayt, Jaina, Barsenthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, allout

*Battle one takes place on the Star Forge

*Battle two takes place on Flat neutral ground

*In Battle two Team 1 Get Darth Malgus, Team 2 get Obi Wan ROTS

Sinious
Team 1 wins.

Arhael
Team 2.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Arhael
Team 2.

Selenial
Team 1 in a damn close fight.

Trocity
Likely team 1 for a slight majority.

carthage

Trocity
Damn your obscure multiple rounds.

Team 1 wins that too, Malgus adds more to them than Kenobi does to his squad.

carthage
All you need do is read big grin

WollfMyth
I doubt that Traya can just drain Team 2, but her TK is superior and she can ragdoll BarsenThor and just out right toss Jaina like a toy. But she is lacking in skill when compared to Kun, Krayt and Jaina. I might call Barsen the weak link, but Nox is not far above her. Team 1 for now.

Nephthys
Traya can't ragdoll the Barsen'thor, lmao.

AncientPower
Taking cut content into account she did rag-doll four Jedi Masters simultaneously and crush each one of them without even gesturing.

Every single one of them is given a decent amount of praise so no I am not going to take the 'they all sucked' argument.

Can she take on the Barsen'thor? I believe so, the question is, does Thor's anti-Dark Side techniques work on Traya?

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower

Can she take on the Barsen'thor? I believe so, the question is, does Thor's anti-Dark Side techniques work on Traya?

It probably does. Its not very clever for Traya to face Thor in this matchup.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Taking cut content into account she did rag-doll four Jedi Masters simultaneously and crush each one of them without even gesturing.

Every single one of them is given a decent amount of praise so no I am not going to take the 'they all sucked' argument.

No, she pushed them all back when she caught them off guard, then crushed them one by one. Not the same as ragdolling them simultaneously. I mean she did choke them, but still. Cut content though.

None of them remotely compare to the Barsen'thor in TK though. If Traya can ragdoll her, then I guess she must be Sidious level of something. :I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.