Revan vs Darth Wyyrlok III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

DarthAnt66
Why the spite thread, Bantha?

WildBantha88
How is this spite? Wyyrlok III gave reborn Krayt a good fight, someone who I would put just above Revan.

Fighters are evenly matched, how is it that spite?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
How is this spite? Wyyrlok III gave reborn Krayt a good fight, someone who I would put just above Revan.

Fighters are evenly matched, how is it that spite?
Maybe you want to take a break from debating for a little but, you seem pretty intense. Just a friendly suggestion. smile

WildBantha88
Actually no. Krayt would take Revan in a close fight.

Perhaps you should take a step back from wanking Revan a bit and notice how powerful the character truly is

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan definitely takes this fight. Wyyrlok's very good, but he's more Malak level than Revan level.

DarthAnt66
I been staring at my screen now for 5 minutes trying to figure out a way to respond without insulting and disappointing Fated... I can't.

WildBantha88
If Malak is Dooku level now, then yes

DarthAnt66
What the...

WildBantha88
Wyyrlok nearly beat Reborn Krayt. Idk what you guys have started smoking recently but that puts him very high on the ladder. Reborn Krayt is no joke. Idk why you guys don't respect Wyyrlok

Emperordmb
Revan takes this one.

Arhael
Reborn Krayt is no joke. Idk why you guys don't respect Wyyrlok
Because he wasn't written by Karpyshyn in who's books lightning turns people to ash, droids explode into million pieces and other exaggerated wankery.

carthage
Revan

Revanchiste
Such a wonderfull opponant ! But there is no suspens...

NewGuy01
Revan in a good fight.

Marco1907
Wyyrlok III wins.

Marco1907
Revan fanboy now Whirlwind ? laughing out loud

NewGuy01
You do realize... Nevermind.

Marco1907
Ignoring the spams, Wyyrlok continues to beat him.

WollfMyth
Revan is comperable in terms of the powers of the Force. Revan sweeps the advantage in terms of dueling, atleast he has SOME feats, even though some of them are game mechanics and overexaggerated. Revan wins.

Marco1907
Originally posted by WollfMyth
even though some of them are game mechanics and overexaggerated.

thumb up

Revanchiste
Game mechanics pfff Needn't to be source in the game....
The Revan from KotOR is an other Revan a subshepard if you want...

NewGuy01
How do you figure, @Marco? His lightning is nothing but a disadvantage before Revan's tutaminis, his illusions can likely be resisted, and he has no telekinetic feats to suggest he's on Revan's caliber. Not convinced he's a better duelist either tbh.

WildBantha88
Wyyrlok's illusions nearly destroyed Krayt, what make you think Revan will fair better?

NewGuy01
Except Krayt only feigned defeat, and had actually resisted it. Aside from that, Wyyrlok had the advantage of having an intimate knowledge of Krayt's weaknesses and fears.

DarthAnt66
This thread is a disgrace to society and mankind.

Nephthys
Wyyrlok's illusions nearly destroyed Krayt, what make you think Revan will fair better?

A superior knowledge of sorcery, being more powerful and having a strong mind.

DarthAnt66
Just... stop posting for a day or two. Your mind needs a little break, tbh,

Revanchiste
Empeor voice is cappable of the same ilusion.... And Revan match vitiate...
*Cricricricri...*
*Bzzzzzz zbaff*

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread is a disgrace to society and mankind.

Ant...

Anyway, Wyyrlok is a good fighter, decent illusionist. However Revan is the superior. His lightning has destroyed Rancors, his tutaminis is incredibly power as well. It's a good fight, not a spite thread. but Wyyrlok loses.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ant...

Anyway, Wyyrlok is a good fighter, decent illusionist. However Revan is the superior. His lightning has destroyed Rancors, his tutaminis is incredibly power as well. It's a good fight, not a spite thread. but Wyyrlok loses.

Yhea try to kill a rancor with lightning LvL max in Jedi Knigth academmy try it...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Yhea try to kill a rancor with lightning LvL max in Jedi Knigth academmy try it...

laughing Someone forgot about this "little" guy

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071206012930/starwars/images/f/f1/Mutatedrancor.jpg

You're cute, I'm gradually starting to warm up to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.