Kaine vs. Miles Morales, and Ult. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Scarlet Spider Kaine takes on the two Spider Men of the Ultimate Universe. They fight in an empty parking garage. Who wins?

SamZED
Kaine. Team's only chance is Miles' sting. He takes them apart 9.5 out of ten.

maxivitopowe
He's stronger and more brutal than them, but they still have spider sense and miles song was strung enough to take down a giant woman.

IMO its closer than you're calling it

SamZED
I guess I just feel that current Kaine is somewhat watered down. Still remember the old bulkier Kaine that used to manhandle both Pete and Ben. The guy was a freaking beast, just don't see him losing to a couple of teens, even spider powered ones.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
I guess I just feel that current Kaine is somewhat watered down. Still remember the old bulkier Kaine that used to manhandle both Pete and Ben. The guy was a freaking beast, just don't see him losing to a couple of teens, even spider powered ones.

This and I agree with classic Kaine as well even though I can't see that version of Kaine handling the Xmen like current Kaine did.

Khazra Reborn
Current Kaine is still pretty beastly, plus he's got stingers of his own, internal webbing, and his stealth suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.