Darth Maul vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
(TCW - Darth Maul)

Saber, force all out.

Nephthys
Revan.

carthage
Maul with difficulty.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Maul with difficulty.

SIDIOUS 66
This should be a Marco vs. Ant debate only.

WollfMyth
Sabers- Maul
Force- Revan
All out- not sure, maybe Maul, I might change my mind.
Revan has no feats of speed and skill to compare with Maul, though his feats with the Force may be able to even things out.

NewGuy01
Heading with Revan, but it should be a close enough fight.

Marco1907
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
This should be a Marco vs. Ant debate only.

No, I am not going to debate with ant.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Marco1907

Why not?

Intrepid, maybe. Not by leagues though.

Nephthys
Revan has the obvious Force edge with his meteor TK and lightning storms and he can hang with Maul in lightsabers. If Revan can kick Malak's ass over and over on the Star Forge after fighting through an army he can beat Maul once.

Marco1907
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Why not?

I don't like ant.

Tzeentch
No one cares.

SIDIOUS 66
I don't like ant.

Who do you like?

DarthAnt66
Revan SLAUGHTERHOUSES in nearly every area. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1390042426.gif

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Bey Stan
Marco is worse at forming arguments than LeGenD.
Why are you insulting LeGenD?

Marco1907
So Revan continues to lose ?

ILS
This is one of those fights that depends mostly on circumstance.

If there's a fair amount of distance between the pair, and Revan wants to let loose the full might of his Force powers off the bat, then Maul would be hard pressed to close the distance.

If they start relatively close, Maul has a good chance of using his insane travel speed to close the gap and really lay into Revan in a physical manner. This is especially the case if Revan actively chooses to duel Maul.

So yeah.. I think this can go either way depending on the circumstance of the fight. Revan is the more powerful and varied Force User while Maul is superior in terms swordsmanship, physical attributes, martial arts and unpredictability/dueling tactics.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Maul is superior in terms swordsmanship, physical attributes, martial arts and unpredictability/dueling tactics.

lol I think DarthAnt, might have something to say about the "unpredictability/dueling tactics" part. laughing

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
lol I think DarthAnt, might have something to say about the "unpredictability/dueling tactics" part. laughing
wink

ILS
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
lol I think DarthAnt, might have something to say about the "unpredictability/dueling tactics" part. laughing I mean, I guess it's up for debate, but I see Maul as at least marginally superior in this regard.

Nephthys
Nah, Revan is much more unpredictable. I mean, he can quickly switch to Ataru and jump and then switch to Shien afterwards and kick. How can anyone predict that????

ILS
You're right Neph, what was I thinking.

Nephthys
Revan's amazing unpredictability comes from his knowledge of all lightsaber forms and ability to switch between them quickly.

He is a complete master in Shii-Cho, as proven by his ability to swing his lightsaber downwards.

He is good at Makashi, proven 100% by the fact that according to his creator, Drew Karpyshyn, Revan is skilled in the lightsaber form of Niman.

His knowledge of Soresu is incontestably established by him defeating a lot of droids and Mandalorians because for ****s sake you cannot defeat blaster wielding opponents without using Soresu you cannot do it ever no one has ever done it ever.

Revan can jump so he is the greatest Ataru master to ever live.

Revan uses Shien because in faulty, in-universe pictures he holds his lightsaber backwards.

Revan can use the Force, Only Niman uses can use the Force. QED mother****er.

Revan uses Juyo because he was shown using Juyo.

And illusion of Revan used Jar'Kai. Illusions are facts. Revan uses Jar'Kai.

Revan is highly capable of using any form of lightsaber combat in a battle. The ability to change styles at a moments notice makes him as unpredictable as he is dangerous. Furthermore, being able to draw on various elements of all forms in battle further adds to his unorthodox style. 100% canon b*tches.

DarthAnt66
Moments like these make me feel less bad when I humiliate you in debates by quoting 3 pages of your double standards. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And that you can't spend the time to read like three quotes on my respect thread to save yourself being mentally challenged at times. no expression

carthage
http://www.skittlez.co.uk/worldofblackout/blogref/atoz/w04sm.jpg

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Moments like these make me feel less bad when I humiliate you in debates by quoting 3 pages of your double standards. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And that you can't spend the time to read like three quotes on my respect thread to save yourself being mentally challenged at times. no expression

thumb up

ILS
Lost my shit completely by the end of Soresu. I had to go pick my shit up again and then re-lose it just to finish reading that post.

LOL.

ILS
Come on guys, give Neph some credit, he did a funny.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Come on guys, give Neph some credit, he did a funny.
He's just upset he can't establish a proper debate without using double-standards.
Not even lying when there was ****ing double-standards in his "funny" to me.

Nephthys

Make a less shitty respect thread and I won't have anything to make fun of.

Those are all basically exactly the evidence Ant uses in his respect thread btw. Even the bit where Revan knowing Niman proves he knows Makashi. 100% canon.

ILS
Double standards notwithstanding, his Soresu description had me rolling.

"because for ****s sake you cannot defeat blaster wielding opponents without using Soresu you cannot do it ever no one has ever done it ever." LULZ

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Make a less shitty respect thread and I won't have anything to make fun of.

Those are all basically exactly the evidence Ant uses in his respect thread btw. 100% canon.
Instead of wasting 23 years of your life on a forum and complaining about fictional characters, go try and actually get a girlfriend.

Except they aren't... as shown in my... respect thread.

ILS
And off come the gloves.

Nephthys
Instead of wasting 23 years of your life on a forum and complaining about fictional characters, go try and actually get a girlfriend.

Except they are... as shown in my... respect thread.

laughing Umad?

I know? I was directly getting those from your respect thread. The fact that it all sounds so ****ing stupid and ridiculous should maybe tell you something hon. wink

DarthAnt66
laughing Umad?

I know? I was directly getting those from your respect thread. The fact that it all sounds so ****ing stupid and ridiculous should maybe tell you something hon. wink
Yes. The fact you think you can talk shit about my crowning achievement when your respect threads are like Ebola patients and your social/work life is non-existent is shocking to me.

carthage
All this talk of ebola...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by WollfMyth
Sabers- Maul
Force- Revan
All out- not sure, maybe Maul, I might change my mind.
Revan has no feats of speed and skill to compare with Maul, though his feats with the Force may be able to even things out.

Well, he did beat Darth Malak twice in a pure saber duel, as well as defeated Mandalore the Ultimate.

Jmanghan

Except they aren't... as shown in my... respect thread.

Why do you have to be a dick to everyone in the website, no one on this website actually hates each other, hell, nemebro has insulted almost everyone he's ever debated with and no one hates him (I think).

Regardless, Revan wins.

Nephthys
Yes. The fact you think you can talk shit about my crowning achievement when your respect threads are like Ebola patients and your social/work life is non-existent is shocking to me.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6humfKut1qbhnrk.gif

The fact that you consider that gaping bucket of rancid cum as your crowning achievement kind of says it all for me. 2lame4me. stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why do you have to be a dick to everyone in the website, no one on this website actually hates each other, hell, nemebro has insulted almost everyone he's ever debated with and no one hates him (I think).
Nah, me and Nephthys get along good. Some might consider us friends. Though obviously we fight at times.
And nah, I only hate people on this forum who don't like Revan to be honest. I get along with over the majority of users here very well.

DarthAnt66
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6humfKut1qbhnrk.gif

The fact that you consider that gaping bucket of rancid cum as your crowning achievement kind of says it all for me. 2lame4me. stick out tongue
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/443241481.gif You discern a fraction of reality.

ILS
Damn.....

DarthAnt66
Rather annoyed Nephthys played it off as a joke with the stick out tongue. I was preparing for a long list of insults so great that even Zannah could foresee the ban (pun intended). :iwin:

Jmanghan
....Been here for over a year and I'm still not used to the conflicting morality yet XD

Nephthys
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/443241481.gif You discern a fraction of reality.

Nah but seriously man, you need more than something Drew said in an email and that Revan jumped once to establish his knowledge of all forms and Ubar unpredictability.

ILS
I think it's worth remembering that at the end of the day we're all Star Wars fans. Our fandom shits on all others.

DarthAnt66
Nah but seriously man, you need more than something Drew said on an email and that Revan jumped once to establish his knowledge of all forms and Ubar unpredictability.
Nah, I do. Me and Sasukedc like last year went and searched for diagrams and pictures and quotes and shit. Took like an entire weekend.

Nephthys
You mean these? Cuz I mean, I legit laughed my ass off at those. No joke (except you).

DarthAnt66
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/revan_13.png
Ah, my greatest photoshop.
And nah, not those.

Based
Not sure if this martial fighting is facetious or real.

carthage
Your 'defense' of Zannah's dueling abilities was funnier though.

All Supposition and nothing in the way of any actual evidence based on Zannah's terrible/mediocre performance against featless losers like Sarro Xaj and Set Harth.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
Not sure if this martial fighting is facetious or real.

No, sadly these are the actual arguments Ant makes. I'm barely exaggerating.

DarthAnt66
No, sadly these are the actual arguments Ant makes. I'm barely exaggerating.
lol. You take it so out of context though. Of course now it's going to sound retarded. erm

Nephthys
lol. You take it so out of context though. Of course now it's going to sound retarded. erm

What context? Those were basically what you'd written.

DarthAnt66
What context? Those were basically what you'd written.
You need to read the whole debate bruh. You can't just jump into the middle and salvage some quotes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.