Aquaman vs...Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Fight to the death. Random city...who wins

Pre dcnu, and current Thor

Robtard
Aquaman does that fish-brain thing to Thor's head and kills him.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman

Sin I AM
Ouch my how the mighty have fallen

DarkSaint85
Nah. I may joke, but I always held Aquarman in high esteem.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. I may joke, but I always held Aquarman in high esteem.

What makes you place him above current Thor. Because a year ago i couldn't see that happening

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What makes you place him above current Thor. Because a year ago i couldn't see that happening

Physically, iffy.

But TP? Sure.

pym-ftw
How crappy is unworthy Thor?

shadowknight
Thor wins a tough fight. Were it NDCU Aquaman the winner would be different.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How crappy is unworthy Thor?

He's only had one fight, to my knowledge, and this happened:

http://i0.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/1412172130563.jpg

abhilegend
Yeah, two class 30 frost giants restrained him. That's just shitty.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, two class 30 frost giants restrained him. That's just shitty.

That's if you're being generous, and thinking there were two of them there evil face

zopzop
That's if you're being generous, and thinking there were two of them there evil face
laughing

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Thor was supposed to be pretty physically spent by that point, but granted it's still a poor showing. Regardless, Thor is still significantly stronger than Arthur, he still has weather manip, and Jarnbjorn. IMO Arthur's only shot is TP, and that's not guaranteed, generally speaking you have to really surprise Thor with TP to crack him.

Golgo13
He's only had one fight, to my knowledge, and this happened:

http://i0.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/1412172130563.jpg

WTF?! Didn't Thor get beat by Angela, too?

Anyway, I say it could go either way.

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor was supposed to be pretty physically spent by that point, but granted it's still a poor showing. Regardless, Thor is still significantly stronger than Arthur, he still has weather manip, and Jarnbjorn. IMO Arthur's only shot is TP, and that's not guaranteed, generally speaking you have to really surprise Thor with TP to crack him.

Judging by his battle with Glory, he should be fine on the TP assault subject.

The Sorrow
Glory killed him no expression

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow

laughing out loud

Stoic

Yeah but he went back in the 2nd round and won.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor falls.

The Thor Corps wept.

Fin.

Mindset
That make a baby.

And that baby is Pr.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah but he went back in the 2nd round and won.
That 2nd battle killed Thor aswell, and wouldn't have happened without plot aiding him.

Stoic
That 2nd battle killed Thor aswell, and wouldn't have happened without plot aiding him.

True but he still won. Didn't Glory have thousands of deities inside of him or an entire pantheon or something like that? Trying to figure out how he did so poorly there? I mean considering what he was up against. Besides trying to correct me, who do you think wins?

carver9
Thor absorbed Glory own power into Mjlonir and redirected it back at Glory. Don't think that holds anything here in a battle against Aquaman. Especially since he doesn't have his hammer in this fight and especially since he died pulling that stunt.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Thor absorbed Glory own power into Mjlonir and redirected it back at Glory. Don't think that holds anything here in a battle against Aquaman. Especially since he doesn't have his hammer in this fight and especially since he died pulling that stunt.

That stunt would have also killed Aquaman. I was just bringing up Glory to show that Thor actually has TP resistance. What? You didn't realize that, that was what I was doing? Did you think that i was saying that Thor was more powerful than a character composed of an entire pantheon of deities? I mean was that what I originally posted?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
WTF?! Didn't Thor get beat by Angela, too?

Anyway, I say it could go either way.

He had his hammer at the time, and more importantly, was fighting like the cocky warrior of old.

Stoic
He had his hammer at the time, and more importantly, was fighting like the cocky warrior of old.

Wasn't he actually worn out due to fighting hordes of Super Models before Angela showed up to finish things off?

DarkSaint85
Wasn't he actually worn out due to fighting hordes of Super Models before Angela showed up to finish things off?

Then when he was all tied up, he started resting etc.

-Pr-
Is this Arthur during Brightest Day? Or are we talking Water Hand? Or hook hand?

If it's Brightest Day, I dunno.

Stoic
Then when he was all tied up, he started resting etc.

The thing is that Angela isn't exactly a weak character. I mean, it wasn't as if he was put down by Diamond Back.

-K-M-
Didn't Glory have thousands of deities inside of him or an entire pantheon or something like that?

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-

Yeah that's the citation that I was talking about. IMO Thor did extremely well. I mean most characters would have just been outright destroyed. My point was just to say that he showed great TP resistance, and not that he was remotely as powerful as Glory, as you know. Good find -KM-.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this Arthur during Brightest Day? Or are we talking Water Hand? Or hook hand?

If it's Brightest Day, I dunno.

Hook hand dear

-Pr-
Hook hand dear

Thanks. Now I need to figure out this version of Thor's capabilities.

-K-M-
No one knows yet, eventually he will be getting a metal arm but hasn't gotten it yet.

Thor #2 will be out soon.

-Pr-
Ah okay.

celeyhyga17
Thor wrecks.

maxivitopowe
Unless Arthur has TP on par with Phoenix Emma I don't see that being a definitive win for him

Sin I AM
What's that fish brain thing AM use to do?

-Pr-
What's that fish brain thing AM use to do?

Grant Morrison said that Aquaman could affect non-marine life because most life had evolved from marine life in the first place, and had that part of their brain intact.

In the solo series, it didn't really matter. Arthur just had normal telepathy, and it was pretty strong at times.

-K-M-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.