Darth Zannah vs Xesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
All out. Zannah doesn't have her Nephsus amp.

Nephthys
Zannah easily.

carthage
Xesh kills her via lightning or ragdolls her

DarthAnt66
Xesh

carthage
She can't beat him without a nexus.

She loses hard.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Xesh kills her via lightning or ragdolls her

Zannah can block or dodge Bane's lightning, how is Xesh's weaker lightning going to do shit against her? His TK also isn't impressive enough to ragdoll Zannah, even by your shitty standard.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah can block or dodge Bane's lightning, how is Xesh's weaker lightning going to do shit against her? His TK also isn't impressive enough to ragdoll Zannah, even by your shitty standard.

Xesh's caused earthquakes with TK, he can easily ragdoll Zannah whose done nothing more than push Bane into a wall (lmao) in her prime. Xesh made force storms that transformed him into a nexus, Zannah has nothing to suggest she can deflect it

Also lmao @ dodging Bane's lighting as if that's impressive, a barely force sensitive Hetton could do the same

ILS
Xesh's caused earthquakes with TK, he can easily ragdoll Zannah whose done nothing more than push Bane into a wall (lmao) in her prime. Xesh made force storms that transformed him into a nexus, Zannah has nothing to suggest she can deflect it He didn't cause a full scale earthquake, but he did cause an earthquake that shook a fair bit of the vicinity around him and tore up a large portion of the ground.

Xesh didn't make the Force Storms. Their origins are native to Tython, and they come about when the planet's Force alignment is out of whack. When Xesh arrived on Tython his Dark Side presence, along with the deaths of some Rakatan Dark Siders, threw the planet out of balance, and the longer Xesh stayed the more he fed to the planets lack of balance. Then he managed to harness the Force Storm itself. He was feeding it's potency with his lack of balance, while it was feeding his own personal power. As a result he became the nexus of the Storm and harnessed it completely. If it wasn't for the combined intervention of every Je'daii Temple Master available, on a Force Nexus themselves, Xesh would have devastated life on Tython.

But yeah.. he does have other impressive Lightning feats such as powering and threatening to overload an entire ship that was previously out of juice, killing a handful of Force sensitive Flesh Raiders, casually knocking out Sek'nos Rath with a small burst, killing numerous large spiders ect.

If this is a stomp who would be a good fight for Xesh?

Q99
Hm, Plo Koon maybe? I do think he's Council level.

ILS
Possibly.

carthage
I think Agen Kolar would be a good shot. He did stomp Quinlan with a single kick, and is considered one of t3h b3st of t3h J3di order. I kid he'd be reduced to a charred husk on the ground.

ILS
Not even a good charred husk either. He'd be an ugly little husk. He'd have one horn left, that's it. Ugly little Zabrak husk.

carthage
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070902051933/starwars/images/6/6f/AgenKolarHeadshotOP1.jpg

Look at that face and tell me you don't wanna punch that ugly turd brown mug of his. That and those Horns would be mighty good lightning conductors for Xesh's lighting. He wouldn't even have a chance to raise his lightsaber before Xesh ragdolls him, makes him beg for Lucas to have given him more screen time and then lights out for Kolar.

Agen would lose for a majority to Xesh 10/10

ILS
I only just noticed how closely the tone of his skin resembles shit. And his horns look like really dried up turds. What an ugly dude.

carthage
Not as ugly as Sora bulq, but if there was a Star Wars beauty contest and Bulq and Kolar were in swimsuits Kolar and Bulq would definitely be last.

ILS
if there was a Star Wars beauty contest and Bulq and Kolar were in swimsuits That would be a challenge wank and a half

ILS
I just realized, Quinlan Vos gets his ass beat mostly by ugly people. Sora wrinkly as a ***** Bulq, Agen shitface Kolar, Volffe foreskin hanging off my face Krakko...

carthage
Krakko sounds like a bad South Park character.

He was amped when he beat Volfe though, Xesh doesn't need an amp like Zannah or Agen.

Agen has no force feats, I mean like what the hell? Who makes a Jedi with no illustrating force abilities? All he did was make cute little green ribbons with his blade, a 5 year old with a glowing fake lightsaber could make glowing trails. Kolar is nothing special.

Likewise Zannah can do nothing without a nexus, which Xesh doesn't need in order to cause earthquakes and fry people with lightning.

ILS
He was but Lucas is an avid South Park fan (it's where he gets all of his ideas for Star Wars from) so he bought the rights to use him as a Vos villain.

Kolar did disarm some fools with TK but he was probably bloodlusted at the time so it doesn't really count.

Do you think a 5 year old MMA fighter with shit on his face armed with a fake lightsaber vs Agen Kolar would be a good fight?

carthage
Stop derailing the thread.

This is about how Xesh would perform against Darth Zannah

But for purely my opinion, both a five year old and Kolar lack the requisite force feats to compete as Jedi. Even TPM Kenobi could hurl droids all Kolar did was beat up drunks in a bar.

The 5 year old would have the advantage of being short, so if Kolar tried to integrate force enhanced kicks he'd miss and be impaled on the child's blade.

Moreover to the topic.

Zannah needed time to focus her powers to gather energy, Xesh has sent people flying back with TK and as a mainly force offense based fighter could stagger her with lightning and or ragdoll him.

ILS
I'm not derailing anything whistle

Nice sum up on the 5 year old fight. I'm thinking maybe someone like Coleman Trebor would be a better fight for the kid.

Do you think Xesh could kill Zannah with telepathy?

carthage
She was a powerful telepath, she knocked out some random Chiss girl, and albeit she got beat up by Sarro after the PIS of Johun interrupting Sarro attacking she brought him down.

Zannah brought Bane down too, and Bane had prepared and known of her force powers to attack the mind. Granted, he got out of it but overall Xesh based on your thread seems to be the more powerful force user.

She has no real telekinetic feats of note in her prime, her tendrils are only useful on a nexus, she's only ever beaten a half trained Jedi knight, and if you press her hard enough she is all but useless in a duel.

She is only a shield and patience

red8
She was a powerful telepath, she knocked out some random Chiss girl, and albeit she got beat up by Sarro after the PIS of Johun interrupting Sarro attacking she brought him down.

She was a young apprentice when she fought Sarro. She did well to hold out as long as she did against him. After his battle meditation wore off, she did kill him. Her illusion, ten years after she cast it, caused Cognis to fall to her knees in agony.

There's very little material about Zannah; that's not her fault. She did kill Jedi with her TK as a little girl. She did force push both Bane and that other woman. The force push ending up killing the woman.

She was completely toying with him and her illusions left him in a coma for multiple days. She was also able to conceal herself and sneak up on Raskta and kill her.

Bane tried to press her with brute force but failed. Then he tried to press her with precision and a variety of tactics, but this also failed. Bane then tried to be completely random and attack her strings of attacks she had never seen before. When Kas'im tried this tactic against Bane, Bane pretty much flopped. But Zannah held her own until she fell over the tombstone.

Point is, not many people in the mythos are more aggressive and dominating than Bane. If Bane struggled against Zannah in sabers, then pretty much anyone is going to struggle against her in sabers.

Oh my, somebody has been watching too many terrible Versus videos on Youtube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.