Agen Kolar vs. Celeste Morne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can the Brave Zabrak warrior fight the Great sith spirit?

Force, sabers, all out

Round 1: Celeste is possessed

Round 2: Agen is equipped with Jar kai sabers, and Karness is a roaming spirit

ares834
Nope.

Q99
Heck no. Even without Muur taking over, I'd put her as the stronger.

carthage
I would too. In Dark times Volume 1 she sent Vader flying backward, which is a more impressive force feat than Agen beating up bar patrons.

Agen gets diced up.

@ILS

Do you think Agen gets wrecked by a Sith spirit?

NewGuy01
Agen can't take on Muur, but he can definitely handle Celeste.

carthage
She had enough power to send Vader's plastic ass flying, she could make Kolar airborn before he could get a chance to attack without noticing.

As for dueling feats, even if Vader wasn't trying fighting ANH Vader, tking him, and surviving those objects being hurled at her is more impressive than Agen going MMA on Vos.

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
@ILS

Do you think Agen gets wrecked by a Sith spirit? He would probably try to kick it but upon realizing that it isn't Quinlan Vos, commit suicide.

carthage
I don't think Agen's blade could penetrate a spirit.

Even as a master of the force push, he would fail to pass the ethereal substance of Muur's body.

He loses both rounds.

ILS
I don't even think his horns could penetrate a spirit

carthage
I said his force push. Exar Kun blew up a Sith spirit with blasts, Kolar is inferior in force showings he could do no damage to Karness.

I'm not even sure he could take a force enhanced Morne. He spent all that time training as a Jedi, and he can't even do anything more than force push. Why did Yoda waste his time with Kolar?

ILS
Kolar is an MMA prodigy in the Jedi Order to be fair. He could probably wreck most younglings with his roundhouse kicks.

carthage
People really overestimate Kolar's martial abilities.

I mean Maul can fist Wampas, break durasteel binders, and kill Bruu Jun Fan with kicks. But look at this loser just narrowly evade having his head lobbed off by Vos. His form in his kick was probably so poor that the Comic book artist had to edit Kolar out out of the frame out of shame because Kolar is overrated:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3954868-4375936436-37640.jpg

At least Vos could jump in the air and look like Michael Jordan, Kolar nearly got his Zabrak horns excised and didn't even do anything more than bring him down. Vos's kick would've decapitated him, all Kolar did was knock him down and disarm him.

Kolar isn't taking Celeste

ILS
Kolar also clearly had some duranium reinforced J's when he kicked Quinlan because he knew his regular Jedi slippers wouldn't even scratch him.

carthage
His boots look like standard issue Jedi boots, I'm not sure what material they're made out of but Kolar's poor form was only enough to bring Vos down. Had Vos's kick connected with Kolar's head, there would be an empty council seat and Sidious would've oneshot someone else.

ILS
Do you think it would have been a tougher fight if there were two Kolar's instead of one?

carthage
Kolar's martial abilities in my opinion would edge out Muur's enhancement of Morne's physical attributes. With two Kolar's running around the battle would certainly be in their favor. Muur can't help Morne that much.

Two kicks would do severe damage, but on the flipside Muur could possess one Kolar and kill the other after they finish Morne.

ILS
Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

carthage
I'm glad we can agree that Kolar gets stomped then thumb up

WollfMyth
Agen gets stomped.

Q99
Kolar's martial abilities in my opinion would edge out Muur's enhancement of Morne's physical attributes. With two Kolar's running around the battle would certainly be in their favor. Muur can't help Morne that much.

With Morne- still in the driver's seat- merely tapping into the amulet, she was able to hold off Krayt for some time. At a disadvantage and desired alive, but still, Celeste is really good.

And Morne without tapping into the amulet was able to give Vader a better fight than most.

Also, what's that about two Kolars? Two Kolars would indeed make things much harder- though I think Muur would still force-kill at least one of them and then beat the other in a duel- but the scenario doesn't say two, just one with two swords.

SIDIOUS 66
Celeste forced pushed an unprepared Vader, but was quickly stomped afterwards, and that was Vader at perhaps his weakest, not being fully accustomed to his suit, and still at the beginning of his training under Sidious. Peak Vader would wreck Celeste in seconds. That being said, Celeste wins solidly only because of Muur.

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Celeste forced pushed an unprepared Vader, but was quickly stomped afterwards, and that was Vader at perhaps his weakest, not being fully accustomed to his suit, and still at the beginning of his training under Sidious. Peak Vader would wreck Celeste in seconds. That being said, Celeste wins solidly only because of Muur.

This is after Vader's cut down numerous masters in his suit (like the conclave at kessel), he's adjusted quite well by this point, enough to be a very dangerous combatant.

Nor was the push unprepared- they had already clashed sabers at that point, it happened in combat.

In total, they clashed with sabers for about 7 pages (*not* counting the force push or her killing some stormies in the way). Against Vader, that's really impressive, even if he did want her alive.

And that's before she learned how to tap into the amulet without letting it take over, or spent a century mastering said control.

carthage
I need to re-read the fight, but iirc he wasn't really trying he just wanted her as his apprentice.

Q99
I need to re-read the fight, but iirc he wasn't really trying he just wanted her as his apprentice.

He did, but it still says something that it took that long to disarm her and she got in some licks first.

The_Tempest
Q's Legacy/KOTOR bent notwithstanding, Vader would pwn Celeste and we all know it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.