ROTS Darth Sidious vs. One Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Emperor vs. Krayt and merry band of Sith

Battle takes place in the Tomb of Naga Sadow

*Nihl, Talon, Krayt, Wyyrlok, and Maladi

Q99
Ok, Sidious is badass and all, but 5 against 1? He's kinda doomed.

Lord Stark
Nihil, Talon,and Maladi will last as long as Agen, Kit and Saesee did. The real fight is Wyylok and Krayt vs. Sidious.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Nihil, Talon,and Maladi will last as long as Agen, Kit and Saesee did. The real fight is Wyylok and Krayt vs. Sidious.

Maladi will certainly be standing behind Krayt, aiding with lightning and sorcery but not putting herself in a place where she can be cut down like the B-team.

Nalaniel
One Sith.

Revanchiste
Sidious with 5,0000000000000000000000001/10
His capability of own multiple opponent don't make this situation a problem.... Just a bit over powered... SIdious have link to korriban.. I'm sure he can use the place.. He can fight them one by one I think...

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
Maladi will certainly be standing behind Krayt, aiding with lightning and sorcery but not putting herself in a place where she can be cut down like the B-team.

Sidious using a single force wave will floor everyone in the room, that will give him enough time to execute Maladi. I think Sidious will likely lose a majority, but he can score a few victories imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt alone should be capable of battling The Emperor, albeit not for too long a time. Add in 4 others, including the guy who gave Krayt a pretty good fight, and the team takes this.

carthage
I really dont think Sidious can blitz Talon or Maladi

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Sidious using a single force wave will floor everyone in the room, that will give him enough time to execute Maladi. I think Sidious will likely lose a majority, but he can score a few victories imo.

A diffuse attack like that will likely leave Krayt and Wyyrlok still standing.

One of the rough parts of a fight like this is the more time and effort spent on killing the weaker members, the more room it gives the stronger ones time to attack, and the more energy it uses up in the sprint to finish them.

Yet if that isn't done, then their danger is increased as the opportunity for backshots and assists increases.

And the more people who aren't easily taken out around, the harder it is to do so as they run interference, like how Sidious took out Tiin and Kolar fast, but by the time he was dealing with Fisto, he had to do so while engaging Windu. Only instead of Windu, it's *two* people, leaving even less room to deal with the bothersome third.

Revanchiste
The teran can be used as a maze....
And that's really greats !!! Because it allow sidious to take them one by one....

Q99
What are the odds anyone would split up here? And would Sidious want to risk hanging back and giving the sorcerers time to prep?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, Sidious is badass and all, but 5 against 1? He's kinda doomed.

yeah more or less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.