Anakin (Full Potential or Mortis Arc) VS Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nargaroth
Battle takes place on Alderaan.

Who wins, who dies?

If you think FP Anakin is too unknown, you can choose Anakin from the Mortis Arc, who should probably be the same.

Revanchiste
That's clear !!

Sinious
Not sure how superior the son and the daughter were to Abeloth but there seems to be a noticeable distance in their powers. Anakin dominated both at the same time with his force powers which means he should take this solidly. I'm not sure if that's how it works though. '

Anakin is supposed to be the Father's equal but he is far less experienced and has very limited knowledge of the force at that point so I'll say he wins in a close fight.

Arhael
Abeloth defeated both Son and Daughter. It took combined effort of Son and Daughter to defeat Abeloth according to Apocalypse tail.

Also, overpowering Son and Daughter with TK is not the same as actually fighting them, so Mortis Anakin's feat doesn't mean much. I am, also, wondering how much they tried to resist Anakin's TK at that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.