SSJ4 Goku -VS- SSG Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100606162437/dragonball/images/thumb/6/6c/GokuSuperSaiyanIVvsNuovaShenron.png/280px-GokuSuperSaiyanIVvsNuovaShenron.png

GT SSJ4 Goku

VS

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130727121243/dragonball/images/thumb/0/05/Super_Saiyan_God_Goku_clear.png/160px-Super_Saiyan_God_Goku_clear.png

SSG Goku

Both combatants have no time llimit.

Who is stonger?

Galan007
Based on logical power-scaling, SSJ4 Goku stomps.

Q99
Yea, I also go with SSJ4 Goku. He went through a whole additional series worth of power increases.

juggerman
SSJ4 wins and easily

carver9
God Goku stalemated someone who had the power to shed a Galaxy in an instant. Don't see how SS4 is winning this.

carver9
Just noticed something. Goku during his fight against Android 17 not only punched him across the planet, he was slapping multiples of blast out of the air that circled earth in no time and he did it casually. FTL?

BloodRain
IIRC people calced that to be mid relativistic, maybe higher.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
God Goku stalemated someone who had the power to shed a Galaxy in an instant. Don't see how SS4 is winning this.

Agreed.

ScreamPaste
I literally read the Android saga earlier this week on a whim, when did that even happen?

Crimson Dragoon
He's talking about the Super 17 fight in GT

Also, Beerus or Beers or whatever you want to call him was never said to be a galaxy buster in the actual goddamn movie, only in the trailer which greatly contradicts said movie

BloodRain
It was only Solar System in the subbed and dubbed, right?

Crimson Dragoon
Yup, just that

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I literally read the Android saga earlier this week on a whim, when did that even happen?

We're talking about GT here.

Just noticed something. Goku during his fight against Android 17 not only punched him across the planet, he was slapping multiples of blast out of the air that circled earth in no time and he did it casually. FTL?

Um... yes.

In fact, so much FTL, that Super 17 was able to move FASTER than Goku moved with instant transmission. This makes Super 17 tier + LITERALLY faster than instantaneous. Literally faster than time itself can progress. That is Wally West Flash speed.

Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
He's talking about the Super 17 fight in GT

Also, Beerus or Beers or whatever you want to call him was never said to be a galaxy buster in the actual goddamn movie, only in the trailer which greatly contradicts said movie

You're talking about what Whiss said. Supreme Kai said he wondered how many galaxies Bills would destroy when he came out this time, and Bills said he would renew the entire "Shihanki", which means "Quadrant". This basically is talking about a fourth of the universe. It makes sense, as the anime, and Daizenshuu put Buu level characters at universe level.

BloodRain
So many nopes.

carver9
He was able to react to Goku instant transmission though and his blasts was going around the planet and Goku was able to slap them out of the air...multiples of them while moving his arm at super speed.

BloodRain
S17 covered (in the travel clip) a tenth of the Earth in 0.2 seconds, with the following blasts moving half that speed.

Now, I don't know if this is dubbed only but during the IT tagging S17 states that due this his android ability allowing him to sense the vibrations yadda yadda he knows where Goku will appear..

..though regardless of dub error, S17 is reacting to Goku 'after' his reentry anyhow :l

carver9
Originally posted by BloodRain
S17 covered (in the travel clip) a tenth of the Earth in 0.2 seconds, with the following blasts moving half that speed.

Now, I don't know if this is dubbed only but during the IT tagging S17 states that due this his android ability allowing him to sense the vibrations yadda yadda he knows where Goku will appear..

..though regardless of dub error, S17 is reacting to Goku 'after' his reentry anyhow :l

More than a 10th of Earth.

Lol...Android 17 would still have to turn in the spot Goku would appear at. It's not like he was already turned in that direction before Goku teleported which means he reacted to Goku instantaneous movement.

BloodRain
No, in total he traveled further than that, but in the scene where he bolts across as a yellow flash, he's only covering a tenth. All needed coupled with the timeframe.

....That means he would have to move quicker than Gokus own physical movement post-entry :l Both times Goku appears /then/ and only then does S17 begin to act. If you hit someone /after/ they teleport, you're not reacting to teleportation.

StealthRanger
No, it's akin to aimdodging, you know, like moving out of the way of a bullet before it's fired

Sacred 117
Who gives a f**k? Goku wins.

SSJGGogeta
No, in total he traveled further than that, but in the scene where he bolts across as a yellow flash, he's only covering a tenth. All needed coupled with the timeframe.

....That means he would have to move quicker than Gokus own physical movement post-entry :l Both times Goku appears /then/ and only then does S17 begin to act. If you hit someone /after/ they teleport, you're not reacting to teleportation.

What? Clearly, you don't understand what you're talking about.

If Goku appeared somewhere with IT, and S17 was already there, then S17 was able to move FASTER than Goku was with instant transmission. This means S17 moved FASTER than time itself can be measured. He moved faster than instantaneous.

Btw, that feat IS equal to Wally West Flash.

BloodRain
Unless you know of an instance I don't, every scene during the battery had Goku teleport to with melee distance of S17. I didn't see one moment where S17 went to intercept Goku before he appeared.

Do link with a timeframe if you know where this is meant to be.

Galan007
God Goku stalemated someone who had the power to shed a Galaxy in an instant. Don't see how SS4 is winning this. No, and no.

yungz22
Where are these galaxy busting feats coming from

Galan007
From the English-dub: King Kai says that Beerus can destroy an entire cluster of galaxies if he gets upset.

However, the most canon Jap-dub says no such thing. Here, Beerus is credited with solar system-level destruction.

carver9
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

If Goku appeared somewhere with IT, and S17 was already there, then S17 was able to move FASTER than Goku was with instant transmission. This means S17 moved FASTER than time itself can be measured. He moved faster than instantaneous.

thumb up

BTW, Flash doesn't have an instantaneous showing I'm aware of. He did something close but he was amped off of every being on the planet.

BloodRain
Unless you know of an instance I don't, every scene during the battery had Goku teleport to with melee distance of S17. I didn't see one moment where S17 went to intercept Goku before he appeared.

yungz22

woah woah woah did you just say that s17 is faster than time itself?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
woah woah woah did you just say that s17 is faster than time itself?

Yes. Because he is.

Do I need to link the feat? He outran instant transmission, which is instantaneous, as in "faster than time can lapse", which means that 17 is FASTER than "faster than time can lapse", meaning he is on par with Wally West Flash speed.

SSJGGogeta
thumb up

BTW, Flash doesn't have an instantaneous showing I'm aware of. He did something close but he was amped off of every being on the planet.

He does. Wally West Flash ran across the planet or something in a race against someone who could teleport, by appearing in two places for a single, unmeasurable instant. Flash won, somehow, because he was already there when the other guy got there.

This Flash was also capable of running to the beginning of time, running into the future, blitzing universal abstracts(gods), and even running into a different universe on accident.

This means, S17 is capable of achieving the same feats, if he desired so, meaning that anyone above him in GT is above the Gods themselves in DC and Marvel. Other than arguably TOAA and MoM, that is.

juggerman
Yes. Because he is.

Nope.

This means, S17 is capable of achieving the same feats, if he desired so, meaning that anyone above him in GT is above the Gods themselves in DC and Marvel. Other than arguably TOAA and MoM, that is.

Hell no!

Time Immemorial
Yes. Because he is.

Do I need to link the feat? He outran instant transmission, which is instantaneous, as in "faster than time can lapse", which means that 17 is FASTER than "faster than time can lapse", meaning he is on par with Wally West Flash speed.

Can you please post a clip to which you referring to 17's faster then time can lapse feat.

Thanks

carver9
He does. Wally West Flash ran across the planet or something in a race against someone who could teleport, by appearing in two places for a single, unmeasurable instant. Flash won, somehow, because he was already there when the other guy got there.

This Flash was also capable of running to the beginning of time, running into the future, blitzing universal abstracts(gods), and even running into a different universe on accident.

Flash was amped when he did that. I agree with the rest of your post though. Obvious he reacted to instantaneous movement.

BloodRain
How many more times must we ask to see this?

Time Immemorial
Flash was amped when he did that. I agree with the rest of your post though. Obvious he reacted to instantaneous movement.

Goku is continuously amping, I don't see your point bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.