SSJ4 Gogeta VS SSJ4 Vegetto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Which fusion form is better and stronger?

Galan007
I think both methods of fusing glean the same end result(ie. Potara=Dance.) Potara's only real advantage is that it has no time limit.

Time Immemorial
There is no SS4 Vegeto, automatic losssmile

BloodRain
No time limit, and the stronger pair doesn't need to lower their power. Otherwise the amp should be nearly the same.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
I think both methods of fusing glean the same end result(ie. Potara=Dance.) Potara's only real advantage is that it has no time limit.

thumb up

In addition, Fusion dance can lead to pathetic results if the movements & power levels are not mirrored perfectly, and I've read that the Potara apparently amplifies the effect if the fusees are rivals.

juggerman
SSJ4 fusion time was a lot shorter than normal. They cannot win within their allotted time

SSJGGogeta
Potara > Fusion dance.

This was outright stated by Old Kai, plus the fact that rivals get a boost with the Potara. Meaning Potara >> Fusion dance, and that's not accounting the fact that the dance has a limit, with SSJ4, of only 15 minutes.

Potara >>> Fusion dance, meaning Vegetto in SSJ3 probably wins.

Astner
The Japanese manga just says that the Portara is "better," without any implications of power.

That said, it should be noted that Gogeta isn't really canon. If Goku and Vegeta used the fusion dance in the manga Akira Toriyama would probably still call him Vegito.

Q99
Earings do have a few advantages- the stronger doesn't have to lower power to match (meaning, a Dance fusion is not quite as strong as they could be, an earring is), the rival thing might be earing only (personally I'd suspect it'd provide some benefit either way, but still, as it's only been mentioned in that one, we can give another small check there), and finally the big one of the time limit.

Thus, if there was no time limit, I'd bet on Vegetto, though Gogeta would put up a fight if they're both at SSJ4. It'd be somewhat akin to a stronger SSJ1 vs a weaker SSJ1. With a time limit, there's no way Gogeta could win in time.

And yea, with the time limit, even if Gogeta was in higher form, it's unlikely he'd win in time. Especially as a flaw of both is a tendency to arrogance and messing around.

Astner

BloodRain
Personally I don't think the rival line is about anything besides creating a stronger personality.

Q99

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.