Stormshadow goes to Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
to assassinate Batman and only has his sword and Shuriken as weapons. Batman knows somebody is out to kill him but doesn't know when and who... He has most of his standard equipment including a sword but nothing fancy. Does he kill SS before he gets killed?

Time Immemorial
Batman gets his ass beat.

Robtard
I'm going with the last film incarnation of Batman, which is Batman: Assault On Arkham (2014).

Batman utterly shitstomps.

Silent Master
If this is Baleman, he gets destroyed 10/10. I haven't seen Batman: Assault On Arkham so I can't comment on that version.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
If this is Baleman, he gets destroyed 10/10. I haven't seen Batman: Assault On Arkham so I can't comment on that version.

That Batman eats ninjas for breakfast and somehow evades near point-blank range machine-gun fire; multiple guns no less.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm going with the last film incarnation of Batman, which is Batman: Assault On Arkham (2014).

Cmon now, you know this isn't cross genera forum.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cmon now, you know this isn't cross genera forum.

Animated movies are allowed in here and we historically go with the most recent film version of a character.

Time Immemorial
Shadow storm has a recent movie?

Robtard
Last I saw of him was that crapfest GI: Joe Retaliation

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is baleman... no batman from the animated movie

Robtard
Fair enough. Bruce not being idiot will do research and will find out that he can't defeat a ninja of SS's caliber in 1v1 combat, so he uses his vast fortune of 6.5+ billion and counter-offers the contract on his head.

Go Batman!

Impediment

QFT.

Assault on Arkham was f*cking awesome! Batman sticks his Bat Boots up SS's ass and then Bats uses a Bat Shoe Horn to remove said boot and run in SS's face.

KingD19
Fair enough. Bruce not being idiot will do research and will find out that he can't defeat a ninja of SS's caliber in 1v1 combat, so he uses his vast fortune of 6.5+ billion and counter-offers the contract on his head.

Go Batman!

Come on. Baleman's clearly not the best when it comes to detective work and problem solving. He would never even know Storm Shadow was after him.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Come on. Baleman's clearly not the best when it comes to detective work and problem solving. He would never even know Storm Shadow was after him.

This:

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Batman knows somebody is out to kill him but doesn't know when and who...

So he hides in his Batcave and uses his resources and power to get the message out that Wayne is willing to pay.

Genesis-Soldier
This:

So he hides in his Batcave and uses his resources and power to get the message out that Wayne is willing to pay.

low life criminals decide wether or not to kill SS which results in SS being a bad ass and changing their minds.

the bigger guys like Crane might team up with SS though if they think he has a good chance to kill Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.