Mystique vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Fight on Gotham Streets

Impediment
Mystique rapes.

FrothByte
Mystique beats up his slow ass.

KingD19
Finally somebody she can beat. No claws or superior stats and showings to trip her up.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Finally somebody she can beat. No claws or superior stats and showings to trip her up.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

relentless1
bane stomps, she may have snazzy acrobatic moves but once bane gets ahold of her shes broken

Silent Master
The problem is that Bane is way to slow and not very skilled...so the chances of him getting his hands on Mystique is rather low.

juggerman
Plus she's possibly stronger with the way she sends people flying and shit

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
bane stomps, she may have snazzy acrobatic moves but once bane gets ahold of her shes broken

I'd argue that Mystique is actually stronger

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggerman
Plus she's possibly stronger with the way she sends people flying and shit

True, she does have a few feats that would likely place her strength above Bane's.

Robtard
She morphs into Batman and Bane gets has beaten again.

FrothByte
She morphs into Talia and Bane breaks down and cries.

Psychotron
Bane was shit in both movies so Mystique.

relentless1
shes not stronger than Bane at all, i cant recall her hoisting a grown man with heavy body armour over her head or punching holes into a concrete pillar like Bane, just because she can utilize momentum to send regular guys flying and has great control over her own body dont mistake that for super strength or anything like that, she dances around bane for a bit hitting and running but unless she tages the pipes on his mask he wont feel any of it and he ****s her up once he gets his hands on her

relentless1
also bane isnt slow, I take it that you think that because of the plodding pace of his first fight with Batman. Theres a difference between being slow and being methodical, which is what Bane was, he was toying with Batman the whole time, he took his time beating him down, hell he plodded along the entire film because that was how he did things, very methodical, like a cat playing with the mouse before he kills it. And in regards to his skill, he was more than enough of a match to take down Ras al Ghuls greatest student so I think that argument is moot.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
She morphs into Talia and Bane breaks down and cries.

I was going to post this. sad

Except add that she stabs him in the neck while he is busy sobbing.

psycho gundam
Finally somebody she can beat. No claws or superior stats and showings to trip her up. She made wolverine claws in the first movie

The weird part is that they were cut off but she wasn't hindered by losing some of her body essentially

BruceSkywalker
she morphs back into jennifer lawrence and then I and I alone win eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin embarrasment

KingD19
Originally posted by psycho gundam
She made wolverine claws in the first movie

The weird part is that they were cut off but she wasn't hindered by losing some of her body essentially

Lol I remember. I was saying her opponent didn't have claws to slice her up. But she can just gut Bane.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
also bane isnt slow, I take it that you think that because of the plodding pace of his first fight with Batman. Theres a difference between being slow and being methodical, which is what Bane was, he was toying with Batman the whole time, he took his time beating him down, hell he plodded along the entire film because that was how he did things, very methodical, like a cat playing with the mouse before he kills it. And in regards to his skill, he was more than enough of a match to take down Ras al Ghuls greatest student so I think that argument is moot.

While I agree that methodical is not slow, fact remains that we haven't seen Bane display any decent speed/agility feats. Whether he was being purposely methodical or he was just outright slow, that's the only fighting style we've seen him use.

Placidity
Originally posted by psycho gundam
She made wolverine claws in the first movie

They messed that up big time.

Think about it, if Mystique can transform part of her body into metal - that means she could almost turn into Colossus (minus the strength), or Emma Frost diamond form.

It was a stupid moment IMO.

KingD19
Shes done similar and crazier stuff in the comics. But it wasn't actually metal. Just looked like it.

Placidity
Shes done similar and crazier stuff in the comics. But it wasn't actually metal. Just looked like it.

Yes, but she actually sliced a chain with it.

But I guess it could have just been a "hard" material, and not metal.

Edit:

Also when she gets stabbed disguised as Storm, she creates the claws again as if they could do real damage.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Placidity

Edit:

Also when she gets stabbed disguised as Storm, she creates the claws again as if they could do real damage.

And this is why I hated those first few X-men movies. Talk about completely messing up your source material.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity

Edit:

Her hardening her skin isn't a surprise as she's made monster claws and stuff. But when she got stabbed that was more a freak out response where she quickly shifted through people she'd turned into as she panicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.