Agen Kolar, Qui Gon Jinn, Saesee Tiin vs. Darth Malgus/Darth Krayt/TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Three of the Jedis best vs Three evil Sith

Who wins?

carthage
-

Emperordmb
Team two wrecks. This is spite.

ILS
Really carth?

carthage
I'm not seeing the big deal here. Agen is as skilled as Maul, and both Jedi rank among the best in the order. They should be able to handle themselves well in sabers, or has something changed?

ILS
There isn't much preventing Jinn and Kolar being eviscerated by TK. A dueling scenario would go to Team 1 but in an all out fight I'm definitely siding with the Sith.

carthage
I agree. The Jedi are much more skilled duelists.

ILS
I know Malgus and Krayt suck

Nephthys
Lol. Krayt could take any of these guys in sabers, Maul could take any of these in sabers and Malgus could take any of these in sabers.

You two are nuts. Team 2 utterly destroys. Malgus and Krayt could both solo.

Arhael
Krayt solos.
Maul solos.
Malgus probably solos.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol. Krayt could take any of these guys in sabers, Maul could take any of these in sabers and Malgus could take any of these in sabers.

You two are nuts. Team 2 utterly destroys. Malgus and Krayt could both solo.

thumb up

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Agreed, I'm with Neph and Dmb. I came into this thinking Team 1 had some kind of advantage, Like BM or something like that.

Team 2 wins in every category imo.

NewGuy01
Team 1 goes down pretty hard in sabers too.

Marco1907

Raptor22
Originally posted by Nephthys

You two are nuts. Team 2 utterly destroys. Malgus and Krayt could both solo. thumb up

Dionysus

Aurbere
Any intelligent assessment of these teams would logically deem the match to fall in favor of the three Sith.

In other words, Team 2 quite easily wins.

Nalaniel
Team two roflstomps.

carthage
I would logically deem it a certainty that Kolar is going to immediately get destroyed by force waves and thrown around like the ugly brown ragdoll he is. Team 1 takes it though Jinn already showed he can hang with Maul, and Tiin lifting heavy droid parts >> blowing apart tons of rubble from two buildings/vaporizing a pillar/and stalling a shuttle.

Tiin is the MVP

Aurbere
Malgus Maelstroms FTW.

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 takes it though Jinn already showed he can hang with Maul,

He can't hang with TCW Darth Maul. At least make that TPM Maul, and still Qui-Gon dies.

LU_9C5DDiFY

carthage
Saesee Tiin should be strong enough to hold his own against any telekinetic attacks from the Sith. He has his own showings that would deem it likely he can prevent himself from succumbing to being a throwpillow (Kolar), and his saber reputation would put him above Malgus.

Team 1 really has this.

carthage
Originally posted by Marco1907
He can't hang with TCW Darth Maul. At least make that TPM Maul.

Most people cant tbh.

WollfMyth
Sabers- Not sure, could go either way.
Force- Team 2 STOMPS
All out- Team 2 easily

Kosmos Supreme
Team 2, someone in the team could potentioly solo, Kolar and Tinn, got fooderized by sidious in an instant, so how are they even in the same ballpark as Malgus, Kyrat, even Maul gave sidious a much better fight than these 2, plus kit fisto combined.

Nephthys
Stomp

DarthAnt66
Krayt or Malgus can solo.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
so how are they even in the same ballpark as Malgus, Kyrat, even Maul gave sidious a much better fight than these 2, plus kit fisto combined.

I sense that you will get along quite nicely with Marco. Not that i disagree with the notion that team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.