Classic U-Foes vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the U-Foes beat Aquaman?

cdtm
Ufoes beat Hulk, and put Thor down. They definitely have the firepower to deal with Aquaman.

tkitna
Once again with Aquaman, it all depends on the TP. Without it, he gets wrecked.

shadowknight
Originally posted by tkitna
Once again with Aquaman, it all depends on the TP. Without it, he gets wrecked. CO-Sign

leonidas
what feats does current arthur have against humans....? u-foes take him pretty easily.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
what feats does current arthur have against humans....? u-foes take him pretty easily.

Unless....

http://i.imgur.com/BlUV3xJ.jpg

Sin I AM
Is that swamp thing?

carver9
Yes and he won that tussle too.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless....

http://i.imgur.com/BlUV3xJ.jpg

easy there bra, nothing about manatees in the OP....let's keep this friendly.

DarkSaint85
Dugongs > all, I trust that my scan proves that.

leonidas
i can't speak for the forum, but i'll be damned if i'm not convinced. thumb up

krisblaze
I think Aquaman has the durability to push through their attack and take them out :-)

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
I think Aquaman has the durability to push through their attack and take them out :-) until vapor turns into a poisonous or hallucinogenic gas, Arthur inhales the gas, and the u foes beat him to within an inch of his life while he's weakened.

iceman24567
U Foes wins

psycho gundam
Vector repels DC

krisblaze
Originally posted by deathslash
until vapor turns into a poisonous or hallucinogenic gas, Arthur inhales the gas, and the u foes beat him to within an inch of his life while he's weakened.

Turns into gas and then...gets ignored by Aquaman

celeyhyga17
U-Foes stomp

ODG
Originally posted by leonidas
what feats does current arthur have against humans....? u-foes take him pretty easily. He kinda doesn't have any from the issues I've read. In a recent issue he couldn't even read an Atlantean's mind. Convinced J'onn to do it for him. Seems he's limited to marine life.

leonidas
yeah, i thought it was pretty lame he had to call in jonn. it would have been a good chance to showcase at least SOME level of tp.... some things about the nu AM i like, but on the whole i like preboot AM better.

pym-ftw
Ironclad alone gives Arthur issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.