Bruu Jun-Fan vs. Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Saber, force all out.

Lord Stark
Kolar, although Bruu isn't bad.

Marco1907
Bruu wins in a close fight.

ILS
Bruu doesn't have lightsaber feats to suggest he can win. A H2H fight, sure, but not sabers.

NewGuy01
Agen Kolar, yeah.

Marco1907
Bruu's force combat mastery supersedes any lightsaber dueling feat of Agen in a battle imho.
He single handedly knocks out 3 Wampa with his force combat mastery. But nevertheless, Agen's lightsaber skills are better.

carthage
Bruu Jun Fan because Kolar's lightsaber abilities are all hype, he is featless, and he beat Quinlan Vos not in his prime.

At least Bruu Jun fan can ko a Wampa.

Marco1907
Prime Vos beats Kolar imho. Kolar can't be more skilled than Sora.

carthage
Kolar really would lose to anyone he fought, the level of hype that ugly turd Zabrak receives is completely unwarranted. I agree Vos would stomp Kolar, did you see how close he came to decapitating him in their fight?

At least Ugly man Bulq can hold his own against Windu as some testament to his skill, Kolar likely isn't even council level.

Marco1907
Kolar was a cheap copy of Darth Maul's Jedi version, he is no big deal, just a cheap copy.

Though, Bruu Jun-Fan was no different, Bruce Lee adapt of the Jedi.

carthage
Kolar isn't a jedi version of Maul, he is one the ugliest characters in the mythos. I can barely stare at him without wanting to punch my computer screen, he isn't even that good of a fighter the entire basis for his abilities, is Mace's assessment of his skill prior to entering to Kolar's inevitable death to Palpatine. Kolar is hype and that's all he is, anyone who defends him is defending a glorified featless character.

Marco1907
He is not that bad. But both Kolar and Tiin are inferior to even Qui-Gon Jinn. That's for sure.

carthage
thumb up

ILS
Luls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.