Count Dooku, Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress vs TCW Maul/Plo Koon/Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins?

Morals off for all fighters

Aurbere
Team 1.

Dooku > Maul
Savage > Plo Koon (unfortunately)
Asajj > Kit

carthage
Lets start that Savage vs Plo debate again

ILS
Fisto is kind of boned here. He's the least powerful by a fair margin, and Dooku and Ventress' makashi will take a nasty dump on his Shii-Cho. Form I would be good for countering Savage's Saberstaff but with morals off Savage could just wreck Fisto with TK.

Maul would beat either Ventress or Savage in a good fight. Would lose to Dooku in a hard battle.

Koon would probably lose to Savage in a slim fight although if he actually decided to use Electric Judgement, with morals off, he could definitely restrain Savage and possibly beat him that way. He'd lose to Ventress by a slim, slim margin and Dooku would take him with mid difficulty.

Overall Fisto is a bit of a weak link, Koon can hold his own but he doesn't offer much other than a way to restrain Savage, and Maul isn't in a position to carry his team. Team 1 wins, Dooku MVP.

NewGuy01
Team 1 almost every time, but it should be a close fight regardless.

Nalaniel
Team 1.

Emperordmb
Dooku>Maul
Savage≥Koon
Ventress>Fisto

Team one

Marco1907
Maul > Dooku

I really find this amusing that people just blindly say ; Dooku. Without judging their lightsaber styles, advantages and weaknesses.

Dooku had a hard time with fully trained Savage, there is no way he could beat Maul.

Savage > Plo
Asajj > Kit

Team 1 wins.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Marco1907
Maul > Dooku

You're the only one here who thinks that. But well, I guess we others are all stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nalaniel
You're the only one here who thinks that. But well, I guess we others are all stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are not stupid, you are just ignorant. I am trying to educate you guys about

Obi-Wan's figthing style =/= Darth Maul's fighting style ,

unfortunately it doesn't work wery well.

smokin'

Btw, Maul can beat Dooku in a one-on-one battle, that doesn't mean Maul > Dooku in overall power, Maul = Dooku they are at the same level but, Maul has a personal advantage against Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.