Saesee Tiin/Agen Kolar vs. Halsey, Knox, Bruu Jun Fan, and Sedriss QL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabirz allout

ILS
The first three would get absolutely wiped out by Tiin and Kolar, lol. Their dueling feats are essentially non-existent. Unless you count being kicked to death by Darth Maul, and being rapestomped by an inexperienced Savage Opress, feats.

Don't know who Sedriss is but if he's more of the same I have no qualms about giving this fight to Tikolar.

carthage
Agen Kolar goes kung fu fighting

NewGuy01
Sedriss was Palpatine's head enforcer in Dark Empire. He was killed by a magical tree.

Q99
I think Bruu Jun is probably the most dangerous opponent here. He *was* choking out Maul before the kick.

carthage
Does anyone here think Sedriss could choke Kolar out?

Q99
If Dark Empire Kam could shrug it off, Kolar can.

Hm, maybe if Sedriss tried his suicide move.... his team *does* have more people to spare.

carthage
That's a valid point.

But most of them can be immediately disposed of via Tiin's TK, or Kolar can oneshot or incapacitate one with a martial move.

Do you think he'd get enough time to take one of them out?

Q99
Bruu Jun is pretty good, he could buy enough time, I'd think.

So yea, as long as we're willing to allow Sedriss to use suicide tactics, they've got a shot.

carthage
I don't think it'd be for a majority, granted we don't know how good of a duelist Tiin is.

But Bruu Jun should be able to hold them off I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.