Force sensitives familiar with blasters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I don't think this topic is commonly discussed on here, but who are some force sensitives with experience with using firearms in Star wars? Whether its Darth Bane or Cade Skywalker, what feats do they have killing anyone or anything with blasters? How often did they utilize blasters in combat against others? To get a little more speculative/adventurous with your post, do you think even after they became formally initiated with their order- do you think they retained their skill with blasters?

FreshestSlice
Force sensitives can augment their skills with the Force, so probably most of them.

NewGuy01
Anakin.

DarthAnt66
Revan.

Emperordmb
Darth Bane, Set Harth, Obi-wan, Anakin, and Darth Howl come to mind.

Nargaroth
Vader.

Q99
One of the biggest and most obvious: Kyle Katarn, who started out as a commando. No way he's ever anything but deadly with guns.

Dass Jennir uses them a fair amount too.

ares834
Laranth Tarak is probably the best example. She is a Gray Paladin which area group of force users who use blasters rather than sabers.

ILS
Darth Maul, Quinlan Vos, Leia, Kyle Katarn

deathslash
Zayne carrick used blasters a lot (even used them in some of his fights with jedi).

chilled monkey
I can't believe no-one's mentioned Mara Jade yet.

Kerra Holt and Aurra Sing are two other good examples.

Tzeentch
I can't believe no one's mentioned Nick Rotsu.

Trocity
Freedon Nadd.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I can't believe no one's mentioned Nick Rotsu.

I was just about to mention him.

Also, what about The Exile? Jaden also used blasters during his escape from Dosuun. But, Kyle has to be at the top of the list imo

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity
Freedon Nadd.

I was just about to say this.

Darth Abonis
Luke Skywalker

WildBantha88
Lanarth Tarek. She shoots blaster fire out of the air with her own blasters

WildBantha88
Gnost Dural was also pretty skilled with a blaster

Revanchiste
Anakin Revan Vader Obiwan...
That's all I know and I'm pretty sure that's a tiny tiny tiny part...

Raptor22
Pretty much everyone from the njo uses blasters frequently, and are pretty well trained and skilled with them. Luke uses them all the time, mara usually always had one one her and is probably one of the best with standard weapons, kyle from his commando days, corran from his years in correlian security, leia's been blasting storm troopers for decades, jaina has her mando training, etc.. Blasters were used by almost everyone throughout the vong and killik wars.

ILS
General Grievous was a sniper before his cybernetic upgrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.