3 Imperial Knights vs. 3 Magnaguards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*The Magnaguards are 3 of Grievous's personal faction

*Battle takes place in the Geonosian Arena.

NewGuy01
Are these standard MagnaGuards, or members of Grievous's or Dooku's personal elite?

Q99
Imperial Knights should destroy them pretty solidly. Even the weakest IKs we've seen are pretty strong.

Nalaniel
If those are the Legacy Era Knights, they win.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Pffhehehe. Ah, another one of those "stuff from other eras is unimpressive.... because!" types (or possibly one of the old ones in a sockpuppet).

Yea, most Legacy IKs can solo this.

One knight? No, not if they are Grievous's personal body guards.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Most Jedi aren't masters. The average IK is above most Jedi.

Again, so are the average MagnaGuards. And these demonstrably aren't average MagnaGuards, if they're members of Grievous's elite.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Again, so are the average MagnaGuards. And these demonstrably aren't average MagnaGuards, if they're members of Grievous's elite.

I'm aware. Just pointing out that Magnaguards being more than a match for most Jedi doesn't mean much here.

Revanchiste
Durasteel? Cortosis? Or phrik? (Like in Republic commando)
Training?

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Grievous's elite

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
One knight? No, not if they are Grievous's personal body guards.

Yea, I guess that's true, it was a good amount of effort for the Jedi Masters with Shaak Ti to beat Elites 1 on 1 during the Chancellor snatch. And that's probably around the level a normal IK would be at.

Revanchiste
Grievou's elite = mega training...
Alliage? Durasteel Cortosis or Phrik?

No matter I'm gonna with the magna guard...

Emperordmb
The real question here is, can the magnaguards reproduce with Vitiate?

Marco1907
Magnaguards are better against the Jedi.

Imperial Knights are better in overall.

ILS
Magnaguards apparently share Grievous' programming, i.e his ability to process and replicate an opponent's fighting style within moments of fighting them. Pretty big advantage.

Marco1907
GG vs. Magnaguards ;

Nephthys
"almost faster than the human eye could follow" speed = trash tier

Marco1907

ILS
Yeah.. James Luceno and Matthew Stover have very different views on how fast a Magnaguard should be. I feel like those two quotes aren't as reliable as simply looking at how well they perform against certain Jedi.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Marco1907
Magnaguards are better against the Jedi.

Yeah, I find the quote ;

carthage
Magnaguards speed>> Failing to catch raindrops

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Magnaguards speed>> Darth Banes

laughing out loud

Marco1907
Anakin vs. MagnaGuards

aqeEjv1_eOc

RBNOcby8OVk

ILS
Here's Anakin dispatching four of Grievous' elite in a situation where he isn't distracted by Dooku:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2iCcTTh38#t=32

Marco1907
mOs1vxDfuy0

Revanchiste
And alos the TWC from 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMY9BHU8y3U
42:10 !!!
And remember republic commando thoses are in phrik and have missil in the back cappble of one shot you in medium mode if well aim they have a blind + EMP effect and the make lateral dash rols acrobaties jump at 47 High meters...

NewGuy01
Dooku's elite vs Grievous's elite, anyone?

Marco1907
3AJv4VC39_w

ILS
Yoda totally couldn't oneshot a Magnaguard. This is definitive proof that Magnaguards win guys.

Marco1907
Someone needs to stop this troll. I never said Magnaguards wins because Yoda one-shotted the IK.
I just uploaded a video.

Revanchiste
Eeeeer Even Shaak ti one shot magna guard some times...
So Yoda surely can !!!
But theu where Durasteel magnaguard.. Don't know if she can do that with prhik or cortosis magnaguard !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.